Ant jokes for kids are fun, silly, and sometimes even educational. Whether you’re a parent looking for a way to engage your children in a good-natured and humorous way, and jokes are a great option.
Ants are some of the most fascinating creatures on the planet. Not only are they industrious, but they are also incredibly strong and resilient. They’re also great sources of inspiration for children’s jokes.
If you’re looking for some funny ant jokes to share with your kids, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite ant jokes for kids that are sure to get some laughs.
Funny Ant Jokes for Kids
1. Did you hear about the Nobel Peace Prize-winning ant?
He was absolutely brilliant.
2. Where did those industrious ants go on their date?
They went to the school of dance.
3. Why did the antelope decide to run away?
Because nobody has the answer.
4. Who is the most famous ant in all of France?
None other than Napoleon himself.
5. Which type of ants always confess when they’ve done something wrong?
Those who believe in penance.
6. What do you call an ant who can’t carry a tune?
7. What essential items do ants bring with them when they go camping?
Their trusty tents.
8. Do you know what the biggest ant in the world is?
An elephant, of all things.
9. Why did that poor ant smell so bad?
Because it never wore deodorant.
10. Which type of ant can you use to color in a picture?
A crayant, naturally.
11. Where do ants take a break from work?
At a rest-ant.
12. What did the ant say about the dessert in front of her?
That looks extravag-ANT.
13. What is smaller than an ant’s footprint?
An ant’s shadow.
14. What do you call ants that work for a tech company?
15. What do you call ants that love to dance?
16. What do you call an ant that always tells the truth?
17. What is the fastest ant in the world?
18. How many ants can fit in a thimble?
A thousand ants.
Best Ant Jokes for Kids
19. What medicine would you give a tired ant?
20. What do you call an ant that never stops talking?
21. What kind of ant loves to travel?
22. What is an ant with antlers called?
23. What is an ant that refuses to leave called?
24. What do you refer to as a penniless ant?
25. What do you call a solitary ant?
26. What is the term for an ant that lives in water?
27. Which type of ant is inclined towards mathematics?
28. What is a 100-year-old ant referred to as?
29. Where do ants dine out?
At a restaurant
30. How many ants are required to fill an apartment?
31. What is a foreign ant called?
32. Who is the most famous ant scientist in history?
33. Why are anteaters not susceptible to illnesses?
Because they are full of ant-ibodies
34. What is the term for a sophisticated ant?
35. Why do ants smell good?
Because they wear deodor-ant
36. What is an ant that refuses to comply called?
Ant Jokes for Adults
Ants have been around for thousands of years and have been the subject of many jokes and stories. Kids love to learn about ants and their lives, and many of them enjoy telling ant jokes as well.
Ant jokes for kids can be a great way to introduce children to the world of ants in a fun and lighthearted way. Here are some of our favorite ant jokes for kids:
37. Why did the ant need an art lesson?
To learn how to draw with crayons!
38. Did you hear about the ant with ten eyes?
It could see ant-tennae!
39. When ants and tics mix, what kind of trouble do they create?
All sorts of ant-tics!
40. What do you call an ant that doesn’t show up for class?
A truant ant!
41. Where do ants go to relax and unwind?
To the beach in Frants!
42. What is smaller than an ant’s meal?
An ant’s mouth – it’s tiny!
43. How do ants always manage to show up at picnics, even though they’re always so busy?
They know how to take a break and enjoy some food!
44. What do you call an ant that’s over a century old?
An antique ant!
45. What would you call an ant in space?
A cosmonaut or an astronaut!
46. What do you call a clever and stylish ant?
An elegant ant!
47. What kind of ants are known for their intelligence?
Pedants – they’re always learning!
48. Who was the most famous scientist ant?
Albert Einstein, of course!
49. What’s even bigger than an elephant?
A giant ant!
50. What do you call an ant that lives with your great-uncle?
Your great-aunt, of course!
51. What medicine should you give a sick ant?
Antibiotics, of course!
52. What do you call an ant that’s always greedy?
An anteater – it’s always trying to eat!
53. What kind of ant is great at math?
An accountant – it knows how to count!
54. What do you call an ant from another country?
An important ant!
55. What do you get if you cross an ant with a bear?
An ant that can carry a picnic basket.
56. What do you call an ant with an attitude?
57. What do you get when you cross an ant and a caterpillar?
An ant that can sew its own clothes.
Ant Jokes in English
58. What is a clever name for an ant detective?
59. Why did the ant refuse to go to the party?
Because it was an ant-i-social event.
60. What do you call an ant that is good at math?
61. Why did the ant go to the psychiatrist?
Because it had an ant-xiety problem.
62. What do you call an ant who is always procrastinating?
63. Why don’t ants get sick?
Because they have ant-ibodies.
64. What do you call an ant that is a comedian?
65. Why don’t ants get caught in traffic?
Because they know all the ant-alternative routes.
66. What do you call an ant that likes to sing?
67. Why did the ant go to school?
To get an ant-ducation.
68. What do you call a group of ants that love to dance?
A vibr-ant colony.
69. Why did the ant go to the barbershop?
To get an ant-haircut.
70. What do you call an ant who is a talented artist?
71. Why don’t ants like to eat spicy food?
Because it’s ant-acidic.
72. What do you call an ant who is always late?
73. Why did the ant get confused?
Because all his uncles were ants.
74. Why do ants dance?
To get down and boogie.
75. Why did the ant go to the doctor?
Because he was feeling antsy.
76. What do you call an ant that’s always late?
A procrastinating ant.
77. What do you get if you cross an ant with a bear?
An ant that can carry a picnic basket.
78. What do you call an ant with an attitude?
Hilarious Ant Jokes for Kids
Ant jokes for kids are a great way to get your little ones laughing. Whether you’re looking for a pun or even a silly one-liner, ants are the perfect creatures for a bit of humor. Here are some of our favorite ant jokes for
79. Where do ants go for fine dining?
A fancy restaurant.
80. Which type of ant manages finances well?
A shrewd accountant.
81. What kind of ants show their support for the football team?
Those waving pennants.
82. What do you call an elderly ant that’s been around for a century?
A centenarian ant.
83. Which type of ant always flatters their superiors?
84. Why was the young and puzzled?
Because all of its uncles happened to be ants.
85. What do you call an independent ant?
A self-sufficient ant.
86. What do you call a flashy ant covered in diamonds?
An extravagant ant.
87. What do ants enjoy having for breakfast?
88. What do you call a cake-averse queen ant?
Queen Ant-oinette, the cakeless monarch.
89. Why are anteaters rarely ill?
Because of their natural antibodies.
90. What do you call a chocolate-coated ant?
A delectable decad-ant.
91. What is the name of an ant that has the legs of a frog?
92. How is owning an ant farm different from writing your will?
One leaves a legacy, the other a sea of legs.
93. Why did the ant hurry along the boxtop?
The box instructed “Tear Along Dotted Line.”
94. What do you call a truant ant?
95. Why did the ant go to the doctor?
Because it was feeling antsy!
- 100+ Butterfly Jokes for Kids
- 100+ Library Jokes for Kids
- 140+ Lego Jokes for Kids
- 100+ Hanukkah Jokes for Kids
Ant jokes for kids are a great way to bring some fun and laughter into everyone’s day. They are a great way to get kids interested in science and help them develop a sense of humor. They can help to improve a child’s vocabulary, creativity, and laughter. If you want to get your child laughing, try telling them some of these ant jokes!