Butterflies are a popular topic among kids, and they make for a great source of entertainment when it comes to jokes. We’ve gathered some of the best butterfly jokes out there for your kids to share with their friends.
Whether your kids are just learning about the world of butterflies or they’re already seasoned butterfly experts, these jokes are sure to provide hours of fun.
Best Knock Knock Butterfly Jokes
1. Knock, knock!
Butterfly over here and let me tell you a joke!
2. Knock, knock!
3. Knock, knock!
Maya butterflies around you if you don’t let me in!
4. Knock, knock!
Candice butterflies land on my nose?
5. Knock, knock!
Honeybee a dear and open the door!
6. Knock, knock!
Orange you glad I didn’t say butterfly again?
7. Knock, knock.
Madame butterfly, where have you flown?
8. Knock, knock.
Don’t cry, little butterfly. I won’t hurt you.
9. Knock knock!
Butter-fly out of my way, I’m coming through!
10. Knock, knock.
Flutter-by, let’s go catch some butterflies!
11. Knock, knock.
Wing-wing, it’s butterfly season!
12. Knock, knock.
Caterpillar who’s ready to become a butterfly!
13. Knock, knock.
Moth-er Nature sure knows how to create beautiful butterflies!
14. Knock, knock.
Nectar a little closer and I’ll tell you a butterfly joke!
15. Knock, knock.
Monarch butterflies are the most majestic creatures in the garden!
16. Knock, knock.
Flutterby butterfly, flutterby!
Dirty Butterfly Jokes
Butterfly jokes for kids are a fun, lighthearted way to get children laughing and learning about butterflies. Whether you’re a parent, teacher, or just someone who loves butterflies, these butterfly jokes for kids will be sure to bring a smile to your face.
17. What is the opposite of a butterfly?
18. Why did the child throw butter out of the window?
To see a butterfly.
19. What do you call a talkative caterpillar?
A social butterfly.
20. What gives you butterflies?
21. What do you call a butterfly that can fly faster than any other butterfly?
22. What is a butterfly’s proboscis?
23. How do butterflies gather?
24. Why can’t butterflies turn their heads?
They don’t have neck-tar.
25. What is it called when someone dies from drinking insect spray?
26. What do you call a giant butterfly that doesn’t live in the city?
An urban moth.
27. What stroke do insects use to swim?
The butterfly stroke.
28. What is something that always gives you butterflies?
Seeing a butterfly.
29. What do butterflies use to get good TV reception?
They have two antennas.
30. How do you create a butterfly?
Flick it away from the butter dish with a knife!
31. What type of insect survives on nothing?
The moth, as it feeds on clothes and leaves holes.
32. What creature is both beautiful, delicate, and carries a submachine gun?
A deadly butterfly!
33. What happens when you crossbreed a firefly and a moth?
You get an insect that can navigate its way through a dark wardrobe.
34. How do you prevent moths from devouring your clothes?
By using stones since rolling stones gather no moths.
35. What is a myth?
A female moth.
36. What is the largest moth on the planet?
A mammoth moth!
Funny Butterfly Jokes for Kids
Looking for something to make your little ones giggle? Look no further than these butterfly jokes for kids! These silly jokes are sure to bring some smiles and laughter to your household.
37. Why did the half butterfly refuse to fly?
Because it was incomplete.
38. What do you get when you toss butter in the air?
A butterflying act.
39. After being attacked, how did the butterfly respond?
It fluttered away.
40. From a chatty caterpillar, what does one expect?
A sociable moth.
41. Have you ever seen caterpillars swim?
They move like wiggling worms.
42. What’s something that gives you butterflies every time?
The first kiss.
43. How do New Guinea butterfly babies refer to their fathers?
Papas of the pupas.
44. What’s a term for a butterfly that flies faster than others?
A supersonic flutterer.
45. What do you call a butterfly without wings?
A grounded caterpillar.
46. If a butterfly can fly faster than any other insect, what do you call it?
A speed-winged lepidopteran.
47. What advice did the butterfly give to the shy cocoon?
“Embrace change and enjoy the new you.”
48. When a butterfly reigns over a kingdom, what type of rule is it?
A lepidopteran monarchy.
49. How do butterflies congregate?
They gather in fluttering flocks.
50. Why was the dragonfly so easily distracted?
Because it had a short attention span.
51. What did the ladybug say when she landed on the piano?
“I’m looking for the keys.”
52. Why did the firefly go to the soccer game?
To see the stadium lights.
53. What did the bee say to the flower?
54. How can you tell when a butterfly is anxious?
They flap their wings nervously.
55. What happened to the caterpillar that consumed too many marbles?
It turned into a shattered pillar.
56. Why did the girl prefer to keep caterpillars as pets?
Because they gave her a sense of fluttering excitement.
57. What is the title given to the supreme ruler of all butterfly kingdoms?
Butterfly Jokes One Liner
58. It takes more than butterf-lies to deceive me.
59. Beware, it’s the monarch butterfly.
60. I once tried to revive a wingless butterfly with RedBull, but it didn’t work.
61. I flutter away like a butterfly.
62. I hope this plane takes off smoothly like a butterfly.
63. To create a butter-fly, throw butter up in the air.
64. When a caterpillar moves like it’s swimming, it transforms into a butterfly.
65. My daughter killed a butterfly, and I punished her by banning butter from her diet for a month. But then she killed a cockroach, and I sarcastically praised her effort.
66. My friend bet me $50 to act like a butterfly, and I thought, why not give it a try.
67. I’m feeling nervous and excited, like I have butterflies in my stomach.
68. A butterfly is a winged insect with a sizable backside.
69. Two caterpillars ended their relationship because one of them went through a transformation.
70. Butterflies are nature’s flying masterpieces.
71. A butterfly’s wings are a canvas of color and beauty.
72. Butterflies are the ultimate transformers, starting as a caterpillar and ending as a winged wonder.
73. Butterflies remind us to embrace change and transformation in our own lives.
74. The flutter of a butterfly’s wings can bring joy to even the dreariest of days.
75. Butterflies are delicate yet resilient creatures, capable of traveling great distances on their delicate wings.
76. A butterfly’s beauty is not just skin deep, as they play an important role in pollination and ecosystem health.
77. Each butterfly is a unique work of art, with no two ever being exactly the same.
78. Butterflies remind us to slow down and appreciate the simple things in life.
79. A butterfly’s flight is a symbol of freedom and grace.
Jokes About Butterflies
Butterfly jokes for kids are sure to bring a smile to children’s faces! Butterflies are one of the most enchanting and beautiful creatures in the world, and they can also be quite funny! Here is a collection of some of the best butterfly jokes for kids.
80. Why did the caterpillar spend all its time on social media?
To transform into a social butterfly.
81. Why did the fly visit the hospital?
To have the doctor prescribe some “butter” medicine.
82. Why can’t butterflies rotate their heads?
They have no neck-tar to support such a movement.
83. Why did the child toss butter out of the window?
To watch the butter fly away.
84. What did the butterfly say when it spotted a predator?
“I must butterfly away.”
85. How many kids with A.D.D. Does it take time to observe a butterfly?
None, they’re too busy being distracted.
86. What do you name a large butterfly that inhabits an urban environment?
An urban moth.
87. Why was the caterpillar barred from entering the butterfly garden?
It didn’t carry enough change.
88. What appears as half a butterfly?
The other half, of course.
89. Why do butterflies always have a date?
Because they are great flutters.
90. Why do butterflies always have a clear television signal?
They possess two antennas for optimal reception.
91. Have you heard about the butterfly that ingested too many stones?
It turned into a shat-a-pillar.
92. What do you call an insect with a fondness for hardware?
A butterfly nut.
93. While attempting to evade the authorities, what did one bug say to the other?
You butterfly away.
94. Is there any special technique to catch a Russian butterfly?
Nyet, just a net would do.
95. Do you know what a proboscis is?
It’s an elongated appendage used by some insects to suck nectar or blood.
96. Have you ever wondered what the other half of a caterpillar looks like?
Well, it looks like the first half, only mirrored.
97. Have you ever wondered how insects swim?
They use different techniques depending on the species, but some of them use the butterfly stroke.
98. Do you know what’s the opposite of the Butterfly stroke in swimming?
It’s the Margarine-walk stroke.
99. Want to know how to get rid of butterflies in your stomach?
Try taking some deep breaths and focusing on the present moment.
100. Have you ever seen a caterpillar dance?
Their favorite move is called the caterpillar shuffle.
Cute Butterfly Jokes
Butterfly jokes are sure to bring smiles and laughter to any room! Butterflies are the perfect subject for a good joke because they are so colorful and so fun to watch.
Whether you’re an elementary school teacher, a parent looking for ways to entertain your little ones, or just someone who loves to have a good laugh, these butterfly jokes will do the trick.
101. How can you tell a butterfly is anxious?
They flutter their wings nervously.
102. Why was the caterpillar refused entry to the butterfly garden?
It didn’t have sufficient funds.
103. What is a popular dance move among caterpillars?
The butterfly, of course.
104. What do butterflies prefer to have for breakfast?
Flap-jacks, or pancakes.
105. Why did the butterfly skip the dance?
It preferred to remain a mothball.
106. Why did the butterfly feel a sense of deja vu when it met the caterpillar?
“Hey, I know you from somewhere,” it said.
107. When is a baseball player like a spider?
When they snag a butterfly.
108. What can always give you butterflies?
The sight of a caterpillar.
109. Why was the spider feeling jittery?
It had butterflies in its stomach.
110. Why did the band Paramore enjoy spring so much?
It was a time for butterflies and new beginnings.
111. Why was the caterpillar always on social media?
It hoped to become a social butterfly.
112. How do caterpillars swim?
They do the butterfly stroke.
113. What do you call the ruler of all butterfly kingdoms?
A Monarch, naturally.
114. What did the butterfly say when it spotted a predator?
“I better butterfly away.”
115. Why was the bird uneasy about the bug-eating competition?
It had butterflies in its tummy.
116. Why do butterflies always have a date?
Because they love to flutter and socialize.
117. Why did the girl want to keep caterpillars as pets?
They gave her a fluttery feeling.
Also, check out:
- 100+ Library Jokes for Kids
- 90+ Ant Jokes for Kids
- 140+ Lego Jokes for Kids
- 100+ Hanukkah Jokes for Kids
We hope your kids enjoyed these butterfly jokes! Whether they’re sharing them with their friends or just laughing at them by themselves, these jokes are sure to bring a smile to their faces. Now that they know these jokes, they’ll be sure to have a good time the next time they see a butterfly.