If you’re a fan of Stranger Things, then you know that the show is full of suspense, thrilling moments, and a lot of laughs. And if you’re looking for a way to add some spooky fun to your next gathering, then you’ll want to make sure you have some Stranger Things knock knock jokes on hand!
These Stranger Things knock knock jokes are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. They’re perfect for Halloween, Stranger Things-themed parties, or just to get your friends laughing. So here are some of our favorite Stranger Things knock knock jokes:
Best Stranger Things Knock Knock Jokes
2. Knock knock.
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden shoes like to hear another joke?
3. Knock knock.
4. Knock knock.
No thanks, I prefer peanuts.
5. Knock knock.
Dishes the police, open up!
6. Knock knock.
Honeydew, you want to hear another joke?
7. Knock knock.
Eleven, it’s time to watch Stranger Things!
8. Knock knock.
Dustin in time to save the world from the Mind Flayer.
9. Knock knock.
Mike, Will, Lucas, and Dustin – the ultimate squad.
10. Knock knock.
Joyce Byers, the ultimate mom on a mission to save her son from the Upside Down.
11. Knock knock.
Demogorgon eat your Halloween candy if you’re not careful!
12. Knock, knock.
Barb-ecue! (a nod to Barb’s fate in the show)
13. Knock, knock.
Upside down who?
Upside down you’re turning me, Will Byers! (a reference to Will’s time spent in the Upside Down)
14. Knock, knock.
Steve Harrington, the ultimate babysitter and monster hunter! (a nod to Steve’s character arc in the show)
15. Knock, knock.
Eleven out of ten, that’s how good these knock-knock jokes are!
16. Knock, knock.
Dustin time for some more Stranger Things!
17. Knock, knock.
Demogorgon eats your candy if you don’t answer the door!
18. Knock, knock.
Joyce got any more Stranger Things jokes?
19. Knock, knock.
Hope you’re having a great day!
20. Knock, knock.
Will the Byers!
Will the who?
WILL THE BYERS EVER STOP LOOKING FOR ELEVEN?!
Funny Stranger Things Jokes
If you’re a fan of the Netflix series Stranger Things, then you know that the kids in the show have a unique sense of humor. They have a knack for coming up with strange and hilarious jokes, and they’re especially fond of knock-knock jokes. I
f you’re a fan of the show and want to share a few laughs with your friends, then you’ve come to the right place. Here are some of the best Stranger Things knock knock jokes:
21. Why did Eleven go to the beach?
To see the upside-down waves.
22. Why did the Demogorgon go to the doctor?
Because it had the upside-down flu.
23. Why did Steve Harrington go to the hairdresser?
To get a stranger’s haircut.
24. What did Dustin say to his mom when she asked him if he wanted a sandwich?
“No thanks, I’m already Dustin.”
25. Why did Hopper break up with his girlfriend?
Because she was stuck in the Upside-Down and he couldn’t find her.
26. What do you call a demogorgon with a cold?
A snot monster.
27. How does Will Byers like his toast?
A little on the upside-down side.
28. Why was Mike Wheeler always bad at math?
Because he kept trying to solve problems in the Upside-Down.
29. What’s Eleven’s favorite type of music?
The Upside-Down Beat.
30. How many demogorgons does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, they prefer the darkness.
31. Why did the coffee file a police report?
It got mugged.
32. Ten and seven are on a ship, and seven slips, what remains?
33. Who is the top chef in the alternate dimension?
Upside-down Bobby Flay.
34. What does Finn Wolfhard do after making a hilarious joke?
He pulls off a mic drop.
35. Which music band is guaranteed to get a reaction from Eleven?
36. What is the similarity between Eleven and a cookie lover?
Both have an addiction to Eggo waffles.
37. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
38. What do you call a fake noodle?
39. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
Jokes From Stranger Things
Are you ready to take your Stranger Things fandom to the next level? Well, then it’s time to break out your best Stranger Things knock knock jokes! Whether you’re a fan of the show or just love a good joke, these witty one-liners are sure to get a laugh.
40. What do Alexei and cable television have in common?
Both got disrupted by Netflix.
41. What is the connection between the new prince and Will?
They both share the name Will and had their lives flipped upside down.
42. What is Steve’s favorite Broadway musical?
43. What is Gaten Matarazzo’s favorite classic rock song?
Stairway to Heaven.
44. What should be Eleven’s actual numeric name?
45. What did Will exclaim when he got caught by the Demogorgon?
46. Where do residents of the Upside Down get their hair styled?
They visit the barbershop of the inverted world.
47. What is Joyce’s preferred pastime when she’s by herself?
She likes to spend her time in solitary reflection.
48. Why do you ask that?
Lucas: Because you are monstrously beautiful.
49. What is the safest way to communicate with The Mind Flayer?
It’s best to keep a safe distance when conversing with The Mind Flayer.
50. In an alternate reality, what are educational institutions known as?
51. What toy does the Demogorgon enjoy playing with the most?
52. How does Netflix differ from a Bass guitar?
Netflix streams Stranger Things 4, while a Bass guitar has 4 peculiar strings.
53. What was the reason behind Joyce Byers’ fascination with magnets?
Typically, she just finds them alluring.
54. Where was Vecna for a period of 8 years?
He was on a weight loss regime.
55. Why is there a fence around the Hawkins National Laboratory?
It’s because everyone was dying to get in, so they needed to protect it.
Stranger Thing Jokes
So, if you’re ready to take your Stranger Things fandom to the next level, these Stranger Things knock knock jokes are sure to make any fan laugh.
Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the show or just looking for a good laugh, these funny one-liners are sure to do the trick. So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and start making people laugh with your best Stranger Things knock knock jokes!
56. Why did The Demogorgon get a haircut?
It wanted to look “upside-down” stylish.
57. What’s the name of the Stranger Things-themed cafe?
Eggos & Coffee.
58. Why did Will Byers bring a flashlight to the arcade?
To show off his “upside-down” high scores.
59. What do you get when you mix Eleven and Mike’s love?
A telekinetic romance.
60. What’s the name of Hawkins’ local radio station?
61. Why did Max and Lucas break up?
They realized they were from different dimensions.
62. What’s the name of the Hawkins’ themed amusement park?
The Mind Flayer’s Funhouse.
63. What did Steve Harrington say when he met a demon dog?
“You’re not my type, I’m into Scoops Ahoy.”
64. Why did the demogorgon go to the dentist?
To get its “upside-down” teeth cleaned.
65. What is a recurring theme in every season of Stranger Things?
The Upside Down and it’s dangerous creatures.
66. What happens when Mike Wheeler and Eleven get married?
They become Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler.
67. Why is Dustin a natural at being a dad?
Because he’s already an expert at telling dad jokes (like “BAT-tle” and “Watergate”).
68. Why was Lucas Sinclair surprised?
Because his name was used in a pun – “Lucas Virtue Clair” – in season 5.
69. What was the last message Nancy received after season 2?
The message is unknown, as it’s not shown in the series.
70. What’s a popular Stranger Things saying?
“Friends don’t lie.”
71. What would happen if Argyle smoked weed in Saudi Arabia?
He could face serious legal consequences, as marijuana is illegal in Saudi Arabia.
72. What is a Demogorgon’s favorite activity?
Hunting for humans in the Upside Down.
73. What do Eleven and Donald Trump have in common?
This joke is inappropriate and should not be repeated.
74. Who is rumored to be the villain in Season 5?
There is no confirmed information about the villain in Season 5.
75. What do Alexei and Traditional TV have in common?
They were both “cancelled” by Netflix – Alexei was killed by the Russians, and Traditional TV is being replaced by streaming services.
Hilarious Stranger Things Knock Knock Jokes
If you’re a fan of the hit Netflix series Stranger Things, chances are you’ve heard of the popular Stranger Things knock knock jokes. With the release of the third season, we thought it was time to take a look back at some of the best jokes from the show.
From the Upside Down to the mysterious Demogorgon, here are some of the most memorable Stranger Things knock knock jokes that will have you and your friends laughing for hours.
76. Knock, knock.
Barb, you’re not watching Stranger Things right now!
77. Knock, knock.
Steve, the hair in Stranger Things, is better than mine!
78. Knock knock!
Oh, yikes… Inverse Upside Down you go!
79. Knock knock!
Two elevator doors.
Two Elevator Doors who?
YOU BYE, BYE will be if you don’t let us in!
80. Knock knock!
Eggostic, were you expecting someone else?
81. Knock knock.
Hoppin’ on the Hawkins Bypass!
82. Knock knock!
Upside down who?
You said it not me, everything’s upside-down in the Upside Down!
83. Knock, knock.
Dustin from Stranger Things.
Dust-bin coming through!
84. Knock knock
Open the Upside Down and see!
85. Knock, knock.
Will you please turn the Upside Down world right side up?
86. Knock, knock.
Steve, the babysitter who fights off demogorgons for a living!
87. Knock, knock.
Lucas likes the perfect person to help save Hawkins from the Mind Flayer!
88. Knock, knock!
Hawkins on a mission to make you laugh!
89. Knock knock!
Radio Ga-Ga, now let me into the Upside Down already!!
90. Knock knock!
Nancy, have you heard of Stranger Things before?!
91. Knock knock,
Burger time in the upside-down!
92. Knock knock!
Can’t Stranger Things happen?!
93. Knock knock!
It’s time for some Stranger Things jokes!
94. Knock knock.
Mike, Dustin, and Lucas are waiting for you in the arcade. Let’s go!
95. Knock, knock.
Max, I borrow your skateboard to escape from the Mind Flayer?
- Hilarious Knock Knock Ugly Jokes
- Best Disney Knock Knock Jokes
- Mickey Mouse Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock Knock Math Jokes
- Funny Ocean Knock Knock Jokes
- Spider Knock Knock Jokes
- Political Knock Knock Jokes
- Graduation Knock Knock Jokes
- Minecraft Knock Knock Jokes
These knock knock jokes are sure to bring a laugh and help break the ice at any Stranger Things gathering. Whether you’re at a party, a reunion, or just hanging out with friends, these Stranger Things knock knock jokes are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. So go on, give some of these Stranger Things knock knock jokes a try and get ready for a good laugh!