Looking for a good laugh? Check out our collection of hilarious NASCAR dad jokes and puns! We’ve got jokes about everything from pit stops to wrecks to Dale Earnhardt Sr. So whether you’re a NASCAR fan yourself or just appreciate a good joke, you’re sure to find something to laugh at here.
Nascar racing is a thrilling sport that attracts millions of fans from around the world. It’s a sport that’s filled with high-speed action, adrenaline-pumping moments, and intense rivalries.
These jokes are the perfect blend of puns, pop culture references, and racing terminology that are sure to make any Nascar fan chuckle. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the best Nascar Dad Jokes out there.
Nascar Dad Jokes Funny
1. Why did the NASCAR driver bring a ladder to the race?
Because he wanted to climb to victory lane!
2. What do you call a NASCAR driver who’s always in a hurry?
3. Why did the NASCAR driver break up with his girlfriend?
Because she kept telling him to slow down!
4. What do you get when you cross a NASCAR driver with a snowman?
Frosty the race car driver!
5. How do you know if a NASCAR driver is single?
He spends more time with his car than with his girlfriend!
6. What do you call a group of NASCAR drivers who have a party?
A pit crew shindig!
7. Why did the NASCAR driver go to the doctor?
Because he had a case of high-speed fever!
8. How does a NASCAR driver stay cool during a race?
By using his air conditioning… Oh wait, he doesn’t have any!
9. Why did the NASCAR driver get a ticket?
Because he was speeding… even when he wasn’t on the track!
10. Why did the NASCAR driver cross the road?
To get to the other track!
11. Why did the NASCAR driver end up in hell?
Because he was a speed fiend.
12. What makes penguins exceptional race drivers?
They always lead from the front-pole position!
13. Which color do race car drivers hate the most?
Yellow, because it’s the color of the caution flag.
14. What color do race car drivers hate even more than yellow?
Checkered, it means the race is over.
15. And if you run behind a car?
You become exhausted.
16. What is the one thing drivers avoid eating before a race?
Food that could give them indy-gestation.
17. Which island does Dale Earnhardt Jr. like to camp on off the coast of Africa?
18. Why don’t hot dog ads appear in NASCAR?
Because nobody else would be able to ketchup.
19. What did the race car say to the letter R?
Come and join me!
20. How is a presidential election different from a NASCAR race?
In NASCAR, drivers wear their sponsors’ logos on their shirts.
21. What do you call a Nascar driver who can’t turn left?
A one-track mind!
22. What did the race car say when it got kicked out of the pit stop?
“I’m outta here!”
23. What’s a race car driver’s favorite type of pop?
24. Why don’t they give trophies at pit stops?
Because everyone already knows who the winner is- the one that gets back on track first!
25. What did the race car finish say to another race car?
“May the best of your engine win!”
26. Did you hear about the Nascar driver who loaded his car up with silly string?
He wanted to go for a lightweight and hilarious ride!
27. What kind of car does a ghost drive?
Dad Jokes About Nascar
Do you love NASCAR and dad jokes? Well, buckle up and get ready to laugh with these NASCAR dad jokes that will have you cruising with joy. These puns and one-liners are perfect for race fans of all ages.
28. What did the race car driver name his twins?
29. What did the Nascar driver say when his tyre had a flat?
“I have to pit now!”
30. Why do race cars never get speeding tickets?
Because they’re always on the track!
31. What did the oil say to the car in a Nascar race?
“You look really sparkly today!”
32. How does a Nascar driver check emails?
On their Pit Stop!
33. Why was the gardener worried about entering the Nascar race?
He didn’t know how to drive that fast with no turns!
34. Why did the Nascar driver take a nap in his car?
Because he wanted to burn some rubber.
35. Why did the dog watch NASCAR?
So he could stay in the carpool lane!
36. What do you call a Nascar car that has been turned into an ambulance?
A First Aid Kitty!
37. What does a Nascar driver ask for at the drive-thru?
A carburetor and fries!
38. Why did the chicken cross the racetrack?
To get to the other side slide!
39. Why don’t NASCAR drivers race on Saturdays?
Because they already got laps in during the week!
40. What did the Nascar driver say to his coffee mug?
“I’m just here for the Pit Stop!”
41. What did the Nascar driver say when he ran out of gas?
I just hit a wall!
42. Why don’t they have motorcycles in Nascar races?
They’re too slow to make it around the track.
43. What did the race car say when it crashed?
“That was an unexpected pit stop!”
44. What did the racer say when he was running late?
“I’m gonna need a pit stop!”
45. What did the NASCAR mechanic say when he couldn’t fix his car?
“Looks like I’m in a Lap of my own!”
Best Nascar Dad Jokes
46. What kind of car does a ghost drive?
47. Why did the Nascar driver go to sleep early?
He wanted to make sure he had a racing advantage in his dreams!
48. What did the Nascar driver say when his engine sputtered out?
“Looks like I’m gonna have to pit this one.”
49. What did the race car say when it came in first place?
50. What did the tie Say to Nascar?
“I’m not into racing, I just came here for the knots.”
51. What did the Nascar driver name his daughter?
52. What do you call an NHRA driver who keeps crashing his car?
A crash steward.
53. What did the Nascar driver say when he saw a deer in the road?
“I’ll have to deercar!”
54. What did the Nascar driver name his daughters?
He named them “Lane” and “Change”!
55. What did the Nascar driver say to his son when he was ready for a race?
“Start your engines!”
56. Why don’t they call it “the friendly motorway”?
Because everyone is always in a rush on the racetrack.
57. What did the racecar say when it stalled?
“I’m not going anywhere fast!”
58. What did the Nascar driver say when he got lost?
“I took a wrong turn at Bristol”!
59. What did the Nascar driver say when he got lost?
“I took a wrong turn at Bristol”!
60. What did the Nascar driver do with his career after retirement?
He took it for a spin!
61. What did the racecar driver name his daughter?
62. What do you call a herd of Nascar drivers at the finish line?
A running joke!
63. What did the father race car tell his son?
“Rev it up, Junior!”
64. What did the father racecar say to his son?
“Don’t forget you’re driving my car!”
65. How do Nascar drivers like their eggs?
Scrambled, to avoid the pits!
66. What do you call a dad who likes to watch Nascar?
67. Why did the NASCAR driver keep asking for ketchup?
Because he wanted to get up to speed!
68. Why do Nascar drivers refuse to take left turns?
Because they’re always right.
69. What did the racecar driver name her daughter?
70. What did the racecar driver call his daughter?
His “pit stop” kid.
71. Why did the Nascar driver name his car ‘Lightning’?
Because it was always in NASCAR!
Hilarious Nascar Jokes
72. What did the Nascar driver get at the drive-through?
A speeding ticket!
73. What did the racecar driver say when his engine started to overheat?
“I’m gonna need a pit stop!”
74. What do you call a Nascar driver after he retires?
A former speed-er.
75. Why did the race car driver cross his eyes?
To make sure he wouldn’t lose sight of the finish line!
76. Why did the cheetah cross the NASCAR track?
To get to the finish line first.
77. Why did the Nascar driver keep forgetting where he was going?
He was always taking left turns!
78. What do you call a race car driver with no friends?
79. How do you make a hot rod out of a wheelchair?
You go Nascar racing!
80. What did the race car say when it passed the stop sign?
“Gassing up, Easing off…I’m Floored!”
81. What did the Nascar driver say when he lost a race?
“I’m just spinning my wheels!”
82. What did the coyote say when he crashed into a Nascar race?
“That was one hair-raising experience!”
83. Why don’t Nascar drivers ever speed on the highway?
Because they’d be going too slow!
84. What did the Nascar car say when it was broken down on the side of the road?
“Oh no, I’m outta gas!”
85. Why did the chicken cross the Nascar track?
To get to the other side of Victory Lane!
86. What do you call a Nascar driver who’s celebrating his birthday?
A revved-up year old!
Some Final Talk
We hope you enjoyed this collection of NASCAR Dad Jokes! Whether you’re a die-hard racing fan or just looking for a good laugh, these jokes are sure to have you speeding towards a good time. So next time you’re at the track, be sure to share these jokes with your friends and family. They’re sure to get a kick out of them!