As a Filipino, one of the best things you can experience is the joy of having your dad crack some of the best jokes! Whether it’s a pun or a corny one-liner, Filipino dad jokes never fail to put a smile on our faces.
So, if you’re in the mood for some good ol’ Filipino humor, here are some of the best Filipino dad jokes you should definitely check out:
Funny Filipino Dad Jokes 2023
1. What did the Filipino dad say when his son asked him to buy a new toy?
I can’t afford it, but if you really want something, we can go jaywalking.
2. What did the Filipino dad call his daughter?
His “My-Little Sawsaw”.
3. Why do Filipino dads always wear a hat?
To hide the bald spot!
4. What do you call a Filipino dad who tells bad jokes?
A punny dad!
5. What did the Filipino dad say to the tomato?
6. Did you hear about the Filipino who invented the knock-knock joke?
He won the “No Bell” prize.
6. Why do Filipinos always bring a ladder to the beach?
To reach the high tide.
7. What do you call a Filipino magician?
8. Why did the Filipino cross the road?
To get to the other side, pare!
9. What do you call a Filipino who’s
always on time?
10. Why don’t Filipinos trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
11. What did the Filipino say when he was asked if he had any jokes?
“I have pun-derful ones!”
12. Why did the Filipino take a ruler to bed with him?
To see how long he slept.
13. Why don’t Filipinos play hide and seek?
Because no one will look for them anyway.
14. What do you call a Filipino with a broken arm?
15. What do you call a Filipino with a bad cold?
16. Why did the Filipinos wear a tuxedo to the flea market?
He wanted to dress to impress.
17. What did the Filipino say when he saw his wife’s new shoes?
“Those look shoo-perb, dear!”
18. Why did the Filipino man bring a ladder to the movie theater?
He heard the movie was rated “R” and he wanted to see it.
19. What do you call a Filipino who’s always borrowing money?
A “loan shark.”
Filipino Words for Dad
20 . Tatay
36. Lolo Tatay
39. Tatay Daddy
40. Tatay Ko’y Ikaw (literally “My Father is You”)
List of Filipino Dad jokes 2023
Filipino dad jokes are a fun way to bring a smile to your family and friends. Whether it’s a light-hearted joke about a day in the life of a Filipino dad or a joke about a Filipino tradition, these jokes are sure to bring a chuckle.
When you’re looking for a good laugh, consider these Filipino dad jokes:
41. “What’ll you have?”
The pancake replies, “I don’t know – what do I look like—a lawyer?”
44. Why can’t cowboys work without their hats on?
They’d get too much sunburned!
45. What kind of shoes does an elephant wear?
46. Why couldn’t the chicken cross the road in Manila? T
here was construction all over it!
47. Why does Mr Juan always order an extra plate at restaurants?
Because he’s a great father and wants to share with everyone else in case they didn’t bring enough food!
48. How do Filipinos measure distances quickly?
With their suklay-meter (ruler)!
49. Why did the teacher have to leave the classroom early?
He had some filipino dad jokes 2023 to tell!
50. Did you hear about the Filipno ghost who learned algebra?
They say he was solving for boooo-lean Filipino Dad Jokes 2023!
51. How many chickens can wear glasses?
Only two – chicken specs, Filipino Dad Jokes 2023!
52. What’s a snowman’s favorite vegetable?
Iceberg lettuce, Filipino Dad Jokes 2023 !
53. What is the capital of the Philippines?
54. Why did the chicken cross the road in Manila?
To get to the appointed placebo!
55. Where does a basketball player go when it rains in Manila?
To a rim cover store!
56. What did the tree say to its sapling?
“Grow tall and strong, little buddy!”
58. Why don’t Filipinos trust secrets with their dads?
They fear they’ll blab it out soon!
59. How do you make a Filipino dad laugh?
Tell him a joke about rice fields in summertime!
60. What did one balloon says to another on Christmas Day?
Nothing – he was all choked up!
61. What does a Filipino Dad always tell his kids when leaving home for work?
“I will be back before dinner time!”
62. What kind of food do Filipino dads bring on picnics?
63. What do you call a Filipino dad who’s always taking selfies?
64. Why don’t Filipinos like going to the beach?
Because all of their towels are too pedi (penetratingly)!
65. What did the Filipino father say when someone asked if he had any other children besides his son?
“I have two summsons”
66. How does a Filipino Dad greet his daughter in the morning?
“Alamokaya!” (Good Morning)
67. Why did the chicken cross the road according to the Filipino dad joke style?
To get to habagat side! (West Side!)
Filipino Jokes One Liner
These are just a few of the many funny Filipino dads jokes. If you’re looking for a good laugh, try out these jokes the next time you’re hanging out with your family and friends. They’re sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face!
68. What did the guy say when he saw Mount Mayon?
Whoa, magma iyong araw!
69. What did the Filipino kid get for Christmas?
70. Why can’t Pinoys teach their kids to fly kites?
Because they always end up cooking the string.
71. How do you spot a Filipino in the kitchen?
He’s the one eating directly out of the pot.
72. Why did the Filipino get fired from his job as a sky diver?
He was afraid of heights.
73. What did the roof say when it was red?
“I’m on fire chili!”
74. “Why couldn’t the lechon cross the road?
Because it was already in someone’s stomach!”
75. What do you call a Filipino elephant?
An elephant do!
76. Why did the Filipina cross the road?
To find someone cheaper to buy chicken adobo.
77. What do you call a Filipino with one hand?
78. Why do Filipinos like to go mango picking?
because it’s a bunch of ad-mangoes!
79. How do you fix a broken tomato rule?
With Filipino patience!
80. What did the Filipino call a lettuce wrap?
81. Why did the pineapple go to school?
Because it wanted to become well-schooled!
82. Why did the Filipina cross the road?
To get to her inaanak’s house.
83. What did the Filipino Grade 3 student say when he saw a helicopter?
“Look, that’s one big fan!”
84. What did the Filipino say when his friend asked if he knew where to get cheap rice?
He said “Kanin ka na lang!”
85. Why did the chicken cross the road in Manila?
To get to the other adobo!
86. Why did the man go to Tagaytay?
To get a great view of the ta-lay!
Best Filipino Dad Jokes
As a Filipino, you’ve probably heard plenty of dad jokes. These are jokes that are often corny, silly, and lighthearted.
They’re the kind of jokes that make you groan and roll your eyes, but at the same time, you can’t help but chuckle. Filipino dad jokes are no exception; they’re often cheesy, but they’re also hilarious.
87. Why do Filipinos always bring an umbrella wherever they go?
Because they don’t know when the Pak Na-Pak joke will be coming!
88. Why don’t Filipinos trust their doctors?
because they always prescribe them with Filipino time!
89. Why did the Filipinos throw their sofa out of the window?
Because they wanted to make room for some new pasalubong!
90. What did the dip say when it saw two Filipino kids in a candy store?
A: I’m so sad they don’t have dippers!
91. “What does a clock do when it’s hungry?
It goes back four seconds!”
92 . “Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two-tired.”
93. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the “ketchup”!
95. Why do Filipinos always have a “barong” during weddings?
Because it’s their “suit and tie”!
96. Why did the Filipino cross the road?
To get to the “other sa-ri-sari” store!
97. Why did the Filipino refuse to eat dessert?
Because he was already “puno” (full)!
98. Why are pirates so bad at basketball?
Because they always miss their free throws!
99. Why do cats wear collars?
Because they are too lazy to get their own ID cards!
Bad Dad Jokes Filipino
Following are just a few of the many Filipino dad jokes out there. They’re perfect for bringing a smile to your face, no matter your culture or background.
100. What do you call a Filipino who likes to eat a lot?
A “Rice Bucket!”
101. Why did the Filipino bring a ladder to the movie theater?
Because he wanted to see the “Tagalog” version!
102. Why did the Filipino cross the road?
To get to the “Mang Tomas” sauce on the other side!
103. What do you call a group of Filipino superheroes?
104. Why don’t Filipinos use elevators?
Because they’d rather “take the stairs” (taste the stars)!
105. Why did the Filipino go to the doctor?
He was feeling “sinigang-ry” (sinigang + sick)!
106. What did the Filipino say to the broken rice cooker?
“Hay nako, it’s pan-sirado na!” (Oh no, it’s already closed!)
107. Why did the Filipino bring a carabao to the dance?
Because he wanted to do the “carabao-trot”!
108. What do you call a Filipino who’s always sleepy?
A “Kape-ngarap” (coffee + dream)!
109. Why did the Filipino take a ruler to bed?
To see how long he slept “in-tayo” (intayo = standing up)!
111. Why did the taho vendor go to jail?
He was found guilty of stirring up trouble.
112. What did the shrimp say when he saw a boat full of Filipino dads?
It looks like we’re in deep habal-habal!
113. Why do crabs never give up?
Because they’re always willing to shell-ebrate!
114. Why is the Philippines such a musical place?
Because everyone is always singing karaoke!
115. What did the Filipino dad say to his son when he didn’t bring home good grades?
“Ano yan, SILLY grades?”
116. What do you call a Filipino dad that tells bad jokes?
A pun-yon lang.
117. How do you make a Filipino laugh?
Tell them a bad dad joke
116. Why did the cube of tofu smile?
Because it was fool-ohen!
117. What do you call a Filipino dad who is bad at telling jokes?
A joke-ing Pinoy Dad!
118. Why did the Filipino dad tell a pun about a chicken?
Because he wanted to make fowl joke!
119. Why do Filipino dads take forever to fix electronics?
Because they always wait for the “Estimate” button!
120. Why did the Filipino stick his pencils in the cupboard?
He wanted to be helpful, but he wasn’t sure where the pens were.
You might also like:
- Funny Firefighter Dad Jokes
- Funny Flamingo Dad Jokes
- Best Plumber Dad Jokes
- Best Train Jokes for Kids
- Funny Robot Jokes for Kids
We hope you enjoyed these Filipino dad jokes! They are sure to make any conversation more enjoyable and get some laughs out of everyone. Whether you’re a dad, mom, or just a fan of good humor, these jokes will have you in stitches. So the next time you need some light-hearted fun, try out these Filipino dad jokes.