Here are some Jokes About Saturday and the best puns about Saturday to crack you up. These jokes about Saturday are great for both kids and adults.
It’s Saturday, the perfect day to kick back, relax, and have a good laugh. And what better way to do that than with some hilarious jokes?
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the funniest jokes to make your Saturday even better. So sit back, grab a drink, and get ready to laugh out loud with these funny Saturday jokes.
Best Jokes About Saturday
1. What was the reason for the chicken to cross the street?
I caught a glimpse of a colleague on the weekend.
2. Have you ever realized that the word “Saturday” contains the word “turd” in it?
Apologies, that joke was quite crude.
3. What kind of problems do spirits encounter every day of the week?
They experience a severe case of weekend fever on Saturdays.
4. Why wasn’t I able to attend a dumpling gathering on Saturday morning?
I had to put in a shift on Friday night.
5. What leisure activities do ghosts enjoy on a Saturday evening?
They love to dance the night away!
6. What do families of ducks do on lazy Sundays?
They waddle around on quack cations.
7. What’s more disheartening than realizing it’s already Monday?
Knowing that five more workdays are on their way.
8. Where do dogs go on Saturday evenings?
They head to the bark-n-brew for some fun.
9. Why are you donning a French beret this weekend?
So, you can pretend to be a Parisian for a day.
10. What is The Weeknd’s birth name?
Abel Makkonen Tesfaye.
11. Why do Saturday and Sunday hold great power?
As they are the only days of the week not categorized as weekdays.
12. What is the reason behind Tennessee fans donning orange attire?
To wear it during the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash on Monday.
13. What happens when you purchase toothpaste designed for weakened enamel on a weekday?
Unfortunately, you have to wait until the weekend to use it.
14. Why was Saturday Night Fever so infectious?
Because it spread like wildfire from the disco inferno.
15. What do you refer to as a laid-back Saturday afternoon?
A lazy snooze-fest.
16. Why did John Travolta spend Sunday in bed?
He was recovering from his Saturday Night Fever.
17. Which day of the week tends to be the most emotional?
18. Are you planning on attending the nudist club gathering next Saturday?
Only if you have nothing to wear.
19. Have you heard the story of Saturday and Sunday?
It has a fantastic opening and a wild weekend.
20. What message does John Wick receive on a Saturday night?
“Wick’s almost over.”
21. Why did Sunday apply sunscreen on Saturday?
To prepare for its turn in the sun.
22. What made Saturday the 14th unafraid of Friday the 13th?
It’s hard to be unlucky when you’re feeling lucky.
23. Why are Saturday knights preferred over Sunday knights during knighting ceremonies?
Because Saturday knights bring more excitement.
24. Which day of the week doesn’t contain the letter “y”?
Tomorrow, of course!
Funny Saturday Jokes
Are you ready for some laughs to kick off your weekend? We’ve got you covered with these hilarious Saturday jokes that are sure to make you giggle, chuckle, and maybe even snort.
25. What is the favorite day for ghosts to party?
Saturday fright night.
26. What is the preferred weekend activity for cows?
Catching a flick on Saturday night.
27. What invitation did Friday extend to Thursday?
To join for a Sundae on Saturday.
28. What is the favorite pastime for ghosts on Saturdays?
Dancing the night away.
29. What day of the week is highly coveted?
The one that comes after Friday and before Sunday.
30. When did the King host his jousting tournaments?
On Saturday evenings.
31. How do you maintain the dream state on Saturdays?
By hitting snooze and sleeping in.
32. What is the typical Saturday routine for a taxidermist?
The usual, nothing special.
33. Why are fish lonely on weekends?
No school on Saturdays and Sundays.
34. What do an analog and digital clock do on a typical Saturday night?
They cozy up and watch a movie together.
35. What did the jesters exclaim at the end of their first sketch?
“Live from York, it’s Saturday Knight!”
36. How can you tell when Saturday and Sunday have a crush on someone?
They feel weak in the knees.
37. Why weren’t Saturday and Sunday chosen for the second dodgeball round?
The team realized they had already weakened during the first round.
38. Why was the raisin unable to help his friend move on Saturday?
Because he was stuck in a bind.
39. When does the weekend lose its charm?
When Saturday fades into Sunday.
40. What do you call someone who lacks manners and etiquette?
A person with no breeding, like a Saturday school.
41. Which day of the week is most necessary?
The one that falls between Sunday and Saturday.
42. Where do ghosts hang out on Saturdays?
In the underworld.
43. How does NASA arrange a party on Saturdays?
They organize it on the planet.
45. What’s the similarity between someone who loves the dead and someone who loves alcohol?
They both spend their Saturday night cracking open a cold one.
Funny Saturday Morning Jokes
Are you in need of a good laugh to kick off your weekend? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the funniest Saturday morning jokes that are sure to have you in stitches.
46. How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it.
47. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
48. Why don’t oysters give to charity?
Because they’re shellfish.
49. How does a rabbi make coffee?
50. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had too many problems.
51. What do you call a fake noodle?
52. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two-tired.
53. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything.
54. Why did the coffee file a police report?
It got mugged!
55. What do you call a lazy kangaroo?
A pouch potato!
56. How do you catch a squirrel?
Climb up a tree and act like a nut!
57. What do you call a fake noodle?
58. Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
Because it was feeling crumbly!
59. How does a train eat?
It goes chew, chew!
60. Why don’t oysters give to charity?
Because they’re shellfish!
61. Why did the gym close down?
It just didn’t work out!
62. Did you hear about the epic weekend story of Saturday and Sunday?
Procrastinators always plan to stop procrastinating on Saturdays.
63. What affliction do ghosts experience?
Saturday night feverish fright.
64. What makes Saturday and Sunday different?
They’re the only days that aren’t weekdays.
65. What’s a favorite weekend activity for chicken families?
Going on cluck-nics.
66. What’s the downside to Thursdays?
The realization that a sadder day is only two days away.
67. How do cows spend their Saturday evenings?
They hit the moo-vies.
68. Why do ghosts haunt for only six nights a week?
They often suffer from Saturday fright fever.
69. Why did Hercules stay up late on weekends?
He believed that sleep was for the weak.
70. What’s a favorite weekend pastime for ghosts?
71. Why did Saturday apply sunscreen?
Because Sunday was on the horizon.
Saturday Funny Jokes
The weekend is here, and what better way to kick it off than with some good old-fashioned laughter?
We’ve compiled a list of the funniest Saturday jokes to make your day even better. So sit back, relax, and prepare to laugh!
72. What makes Saturday and Sunday stand out as the most robust days of the week?
It’s simply because the other days are weaklings!
73. Where do cows love to spend their Saturday night?
At the moooo-vies, of course!
74. What do you call the weekend if it goes by too quickly?
A weeee-kend, a blink, and it’s gone!
75. Have you heard the tale of Saturday and Sunday?
It starts off great, but it sure does end up as a wild weekend.
76. Why do I feel so healthy on weekends and unwell on weekdays?
Maybe it’s because I have a weekend warrior immune system.
77. Why are Saturday and Sunday often known as the powerhouse days?
It’s because the rest of the week is filled with weak days.
78. Why do baseball bats tend to break near the grip over the weekend?
It’s simply because it’s the weekend, a time for fun and games!
79. How frequently does Halloween fall on a Saturday?
It’s a rare occurrence, happening only once in a blue moon.
80. What do priests love to do on Saturday night?
Netflix and chill, just like everyone else!
81. Why is Saturday often considered the least favorite day of the week?
It’s all because of that one little turd in the name.
82. Why do I always feel fantastic on weekends but terrible on weekdays?
Maybe my body just has a weekend-centric immune system.
83. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide!
84. Why did the coffee file a police report?
It got mugged!
85. What do you call a fake noodle?
86. Why did the math book look sad?
Because it had too many problems!
87. What do you call a lazy kangaroo?
A pouch potato!
88. What did one hat say to the other?
You stay here, I’ll go on ahead!
89. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
90. What makes Saturday special for your alarm clock?
It’s the day off for the alarm clock, and a chance to snooze in peace.
91. What’s not so great about Saturday?
When it’s spoiled by unpleasant events or a bad mood.
92. Which day of the week is perfect for horror movie fans?
93. Which weekend day is ideal for outdoor adventures and exploration?
94. Which day of the week does your feline friend fancy the most?
95. How do you know you had a memorable Saturday night?
When you wake up with a smile on your face and happy memories that last.
96. Which day of the weekend leisurely arrives and nonchalantly departs?
97. What is the most sensual day of the week?
98. What’s the reason behind asking “How was your weekend?”
To have something to chat about with others and share our fun experiences!
99. What’s the preferred weekend day for those who talk fast?
100. What would you call someone who gets extremely anxious only during the weekend?
A weekend warrior of worry.
101. Why did the blonde wear her Thank God It’s Friday T-shirt on Sunday?
Because she wanted to show her newfound faith after a wild Saturday night!
Funny Saturday Night Jokes
102. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
103. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
Because it was two-tired.
104. What is a chicken family’s favorite weekend activity?
They love going on peck-nics on Saturday afternoons.
105. Which day of the week is known to be the saddest?
Sadderday always seems to be shedding a tear.
106. What makes Saturday and Sunday the strongest days of the week?
They hold more power than on weekdays.
107. What does waking up on a Saturday morning mean?
It means you’ve successfully made it through another Friday night!
108. Why is Saturday considered stronger than Thursday?
Because Thursday is a weak day in comparison.
109. What could potentially ruin your Saturday night?
Finding out that it was already Sunday night.
110. Why wasn’t Saturday the 14th concerned about Friday the 13th?
Because it’s bad luck to be superstitious.
111. What is the most unpleasant sound on a Saturday morning?
The alarm clock is always a buzzkill.
112. Why did the kitty miss her game on Saturday?
She wasn’t feeling well, she wasn’t feline at her best.
113. Why did Han decide to shop on Saturday?
He took advantage of the Solo sale prices.
114. Why did the skeleton struggle during his Saturday baseball game?
His heart wasn’t in it.
115. What caused John Travolta to spend all of Sunday in bed?
He was still recovering from Saturday night’s fever.
116. Why did the apple have a hard time making friends?
Because it was always feeling pearly.
117. Which month has 28 days?
All of them, some just have more.
118. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two-tired.
119. What do you call a calendar that’s afraid of heights?
A low date planner.
Saturday Jokes One Liners
It’s Saturday, and what better way to kick off the weekend than with a good laugh? We’ve rounded up some of the funniest jokes that are sure to make you smile, chuckle, or even burst out laughing. So sit back, relax, and enjoy these Saturday night jokes!
120. Saturday fright fever is the reason why ghosts feel unwell.
121. Chicken families love to go on peck-nics on Saturday afternoons.
122. Thursdays can be a bummer as they remind us that a sadder day is only two days away.
123. On Saturday nights, cows love to go to the monopolies.
124. Ghosts usually haunt only six nights a week due to their Saturday fright fever.
125. Hercules stayed up late on weekends because he believed sleep is for the weak.
126. Boogie is what ghosts enjoy doing on a Saturday night.
127. Saturday, I put on sunscreen because Sunday was approaching.
128. Sunscreen was a must for Saturday, anticipating the arrival of Sun-day.
129. The jarring sound of alarm clocks makes Saturday mornings unbearable.
130. A skeleton didn’t find Saturday jokes funny because he didn’t find them humorous.
131. Weekends make us feel invincible, unlike the other days when we feel ill.
132. The letter S is large on weekends, and small on weekdays, disappearing on Mondays.
133. Nothing spoils a Saturday night like discovering it’s Sunday night.
134. Saturday and Sunday are the strongest days of the week compared to the other weekdays.
135. Catchy music is ideal for a fishing trip on Saturdays.
136. Saturday didn’t need to work out because it wasn’t a weak day.
137. My Saturdays feel as fleeting as a gust of wind, never enough time to do it all.
138. Last week, we honored National Procrastination Day on a lazy Saturday.
139. I scheduled a meeting for Saturday morning with the farmers, but I highly doubt any will show up.
140. John Travolta got a clean bill of health after thinking he had Coronavirus, it turned out it was just Saturday Night Fever.
141. Weekends are not for napping; I’ve decided to skip Saturday afternoon siestas.
142. Some Sundays bring melancholy, but the day preceding it is always sadder.
143. Ahh, reminiscing about the good old days from Monday to Sunday.
144. My childhood crush and I are tying the knot next week, me on Wednesday and her on Saturday.
145. I made a unique purchase last Saturday – a pre-owned time machine that’s no longer in production.
146. Meet Greg or Ian, the stars of the Greg-or-Ian calendar, with alternating days of the week.
We hope these jokes put a smile on your face and helped kick off your weekend with a laugh. Remember, laughter is the best medicine, so don’t be afraid to share these jokes with your friends and family to spread the joy. Have a happy and hilarious Saturday!
You might also like: