Step into the wild world of orangutan jokes, where laughter reigns supreme. Our collection of jokes will have you hanging from the branches with laughter as you enjoy the witty and playful humor inspired by these intelligent and endearing primates.
Orangutan Jokes One Liners
1. Why did the orangutan break up with his girlfriend? Because she couldn’t handle his wild side.
2. What do you call an orangutan in a suit? An organi-zation executive.
3. How do you get an orangutan to laugh? You give him a-peel.
4. Why don’t orangutans play card games? Because they always go ape-shit.
5. Why was the orangutan staring at the orange? He was trying to decide whether it was a relative or food.
6. What do you call an orangutan with a knife? A ferocious cutter.
7. How do you know when an orangutan is feeling sick? He’ll have a fever, of course! (a fever is the scientific term for a group of orangutans).
8. Why was the orangutan constantly being attacked by bees? Because he kept telling them honeycomb was the answer to everything.
9. What’s an orangutan’s favorite meal? Anything that’s nutty or bananas.
10. Why do orangutans prefer to wear shorts? They like to have the freedom to swing freely.
11. Why did the orangutan take a piano to the beach? So he could play by ear!
12. Why did the orangutan need an extra chair? So his mate could orangutango all night long.
13. What’s the difference between an orangutan and a lampshade? You don’t let an orangutan on fire.
14. How do you teach an orangutan to read? You give him a banana with a note attached to it.
15. What do you call a really cool orangutan? An oran-guru.
16. What did the orangutan say to his mate on Valentine’s Day? I love you like bananas!
17. What’s an orangutan’s favorite flavor? Monkey Mint.
18. Why did the orangutan join the police force? So he could get his apes and cues straight.
19. Why did the orangutan fail his driving test? He kept making u-turns in the middle of the jungle.
20. What did the orangutan say when he saw the penguin ? What are you doing here? You’re in the wrong zoo!
21. How do you know when an orangutan is excited? He starts making monkey business.
22. What do you call an orangutan with a headache? An orangi-throbbing.
Best Orangutan Jokes
Monkey around with laughter! Explore our Orangutan Jokes collection for a barrel of laughs and witty wordplay inspired by these intelligent, orange primates.
23. Why did the orangutan go to school? Because he wanted to become a “primate” scholar!
24. What do you call an orangutan that becomes a comedian? A “wit-ape”!
25. How do you know if an orangutan is playing tricks on you? You’ll see a “prankster orangutan” in action!
26. What do orangutans like to watch on TV? “Jungle Boogie”!
27. How did the orangutan become an expert gardener? He had a “green thumb-utang”!
28. Why did the orangutan always carry an umbrella ? In case of “a-peeling” rain!
29. What did the orangutan say to his funny friend? “You’re one hila-“ape”-rious buddy!”
30. What’s an orangutan’s favorite type of music? “Swinging” melodies!
31. How did the orangutan become a famous painter? He had a “brush” with artistic talent!
32. What do you call an outgoing orangutan? An “out-rangutan”!
33. Why did the orangutan bring a ladder to the zoo? He wanted to “hang out” with the giraffes!
33. How do orangutans send messages? Through “ape-mail”!
34. What do orangutans wear to parties? Fancy “a-peel”!
35. What do you call an orangutan that loves to dance? A “groove-utang”!
36. How did the orangutan become a pilot? He learned to “ape-navigate”!
37. Why did the orangutan start a band? Because he wanted to be a “rock-‘ape’-star”!
38. What do you call an orangutan that loves to solve puzzles? Apuzz-ape”!
39. How do orangutans stay in shape? They do “tree-mendous” workouts!
40. What do you call an orangutan with a great sense of fashion? A “stylish” ape!
Monkey Jokes For Adults
“Swing into humor with our Orangutan Jokes. These jokes and puns bring the playful spirit of orangutans into your day, guaranteed to make you smile.”
41. Why did the monkey like the banana? Because it had appeal!
42. What did one monkey say to the other at the piano? “You’re really good at playing by ear!”
43. What do you call a monkey that won’t share its banana? A self-ish monkey!
44. What do you call a monkey that sells potato chips? A chipmunk!
45. Why did the monkey like the banana phone? Because it had great reception!
46. What do you call a monkey that likes to play with dynamite? A baboon!
47. What did the monkey say when it caught its tail in the door? “It won’t be long now!”
48. What’s a monkey’s favorite fruit in school? History – because it’s full of dates!
49. What do you get when you cross a monkey with a skunk? An animal that stinks at swinging through trees!
50. What kind of monkey likes to take a bath? A chimp-anzee!
51. What did the monkey say when it won the lottery? “I’m going bananas!”
52. How do monkeys stay safe while traveling? They use their “ape”-assports!
53. What do you call a gorilla who’s always dancing? A ballerina banana lover.
54. What do you call a gorilla who’s always eating? A gluttonous gourmand.
55. What do you call a gorilla who’s always sleeping? A narcoleptic napper.
56. What do you call a gorilla who’s always playing sports? An athletic ape.
57. What do you call a gorilla who’s always traveling? A globetrotting globe-trotter.
58. What do you call a gorilla who’s always getting into mischief? A troublemaking trickster.
59. What do you call a gorilla who’s always making friends? A social butterfly silverback.
60. What do you call a gorilla who’s always telling lies? A fibbing furball.
61. What do you call a gorilla who’s always being clumsy? A klutzy king kong.
62. What do you call a gorilla who’s always getting lost? A directionless drifter.
63. What do you call a gorilla who’s always being silly? A goofy gorilla.
64. What do you call a gorilla who’s always on top of things? A brilliant banana-eater.
64. What do you call a gorilla who’s always ahead of the curve? A visionary vanguard.
66. What do you call a gorilla who’s always making a difference? A world-changing wonder.
Orangutan Jokes Clean
“Laugh like a wild animal with our hilarious Orangutan Jokes. These puns and jokes celebrate the charming and cheeky nature of these incredible creatures.”
67. Why did the orangutan go to the doctor? Because he was feeling a little a-peel-ing!
68. How do you know when an orangutan is having a bad day? When they start throwing their poo!
69. Why did the orangutan join the gym? To build up their “banana” muscles!
70. What’s an orangutan’s favorite dessert? Banana splits, of course!
71. How do you tell an orangutan’s fortune? By reading their palm!
72. Why did the orangutan become an artist? Because they had a talent for drawing- well, bananas at least!
73. How do you stop an orangutan from jumping on the bed? Take away their trampoline!
74. Why did the orangutan cross the road? To get to the other side, and the bananas!
75. How does an orangutan answer the phone? “Look Look!”
76. What’s an orangutan’s favorite car brand? Ape-ril!
77. How do you know if an orangutan is in a bad mood? They have a grumpy pout, just like us!
78. Why did the orangutan become a librarian? Because they love banana-books!
79. What’s an orangutan’s favorite card game? Go bananas!
80. How do you train an orangutan? With lots of positive reinforcement and lots of bananas!
81. Why don’t orangutans have smartphones? Because they prefer to go “ape” outside!
82. What’s an orangutan’s favorite Christmas carol? Oh come all ye faithful!
83. Why did the orangutan break up with their girlfriend? She was too clingy!
84. How do you get an orangutan to stop drumming on the table? Teach them to play the drums instead!
85. Why don’t orangutans get cold in the winter? They have a “furry” good coat!
86. How do you get an orangutan to calm down? Give them a banana and a good snuggle!
Also Read: Funny Jokes About Monkeys
Funny Jokes About Orangutan
“Join the jungle fun with our Orangutan Jokes collection. These jokes offer a delightful glimpse into the world of orangutans, adding a dash of humor to your day.”
87. Why don’t orangutans play cards in the wild? Because they can’t handle the “cheetahs”!
88. What do you call it when an orangutan paints a picture? A “prim-ape”!
89. Why did the orangutan bring a ladder to the art gallery? He wanted to see the “highlights” up close!
90. How do orangutans stay organized? They use their “orangu-tans”!
91. What’s an orangutan’s favorite subject in school? “Ape-pematics”!
92. Why did the orangutan go to the doctor? He was “feeling ape-athy”!
93. How do orangutans get around the forest? They use “vine transportation”!
94. What do you call an orangutan that’s a great singer ? An “opera-ape”!
95. Why did the orangutan bring a flashlight to bed? In case of “a-peelight”!
96. What do you call an orangutan who can do magic tricks? A “great-ape-illusionist”!
97. Why did the orangutan join a gym? He wanted to become “brawn-gutan”!
98. What did the orangutan say to the photographer? “Let me take a “chimp-shot”!
99. How do orangutans listen to music? They “swing” to the beat!
100. What did the orangutan say when he won the lottery? “I’m going bananas”!
101. Why don’t orangutans use cell phones? They prefer “jungle telegraph”!
102. What do you call an orangutan who talks a lot? A “gab-ape”!
103. Why was the orangutan invited to the costume party? He always has the “wildest outfits”!
104. What did the orangutan say to the banana? “You’re a-peeling!”
105. Why doesn’t the orangutan like to play hide-and-seek? Because he’s always the “king of the jungle” in plain sight!
106. How do orangutans write books? They use “chimpan-thologies”!
Recommended: Knock Knock Animal Jokes
Orangutan jokes bring a sense of humor and joy to the fascinating world of these incredible primates. With their playful nature and uncanny resemblance to humans, orangutans provide endless opportunities for laughter and amusement.
These jokes invite us to appreciate the unique qualities of orangutans, their expressive faces, and their mischievous antics. We hope you had a good laugh after reading through all these hilarious orangutan jokes.