It’s the end of an era. The last high school football game has come and gone, and we’re left with nothing but memories. But what quotes from this game will we remember the most? here are some of the best last high school football game quotes & captions.
On one hand, it’s the end of a great season and a chance to send the seniors off with a win. On the other hand, it’s the last time the team will be together before everyone goes their separate ways. Either way, it’s always an emotional game. Here are some quotes from players and coaches about their last high school football game.
It’s hard to believe that the last high school football game is already upon us. The season has flown by and it’s been an incredible ride. The team has worked so hard and we’ve had some amazing moments.
I know that everyone is going to give it their all in the last game and I can’t wait to see what happens. It’s going to be an exciting game and I can’t wait to see the team come out victorious. Here are some of the best quotes from the game.
last high school football game quotes
- “We’ve played them every year for eight years and we still haven’t won.”
- “I’m gonna make a speech, I’ll get the crowd going.”
- “I just want to go out with a win.”
- “This is my last time playing football at this level. I want to leave here as the best player I can be.”
- “This is my last chance to play in front of my home crowd.”
- “It’s just one game, but it’s the last game of my high school career.”
- “It wasn’t like we were afraid we’d be beaten, it was more like we expected to lose, and we didn’t want to.”
- “This is my team. This is my school. I love you.”
- “This is the last time I’ll be in this uniform.” -Tommy Hutton
- “I’m gonna go out there and have a hell of a game and kick your ass.” -Tyrone Wheatley
- “I don’t know what you’re going to do, but you’re gonna get a whole lot of respect in this town.” -Kevin Greene
- “He’s the toughest kid I’ve ever seen.” -Drew Pearson
- “We’re gonna take care of business.” -Randy Moss
- “I am the greatest player in the history of the game.” -Roger Staubach
- “I’m coming back and I’m coming to win.” -Jim Kelly
- “I’m gonna be the next Heisman Trophy
- “I hope this is the best Christmas we’ve ever had.”
- “I love you so much. I can’t stand it.”
- “Let’s go back in there and show those other jerks what real football is all about.”
- “I love my family so much, I just wish I could be with them every day.”
- “We’re going to win a championship, but more importantly, we’re going to enjoy it.”
- “You can’t be a good person when you’re angry.” -Dwayne Johnson
- “We’ll see what happens after we get to the end of this.” -Travis Kelce
- “If they want to play, they’re going to have to beat us.” -Josh Allen
- “We didn’t let them out-toughen us.” -Patrick Mahomes
- “Let’s get it on!” -Nick Saban
- “It’s time for another comeback.” -Aaron Rodgers
- “There’s nothing more important than our mission.” -Matt Ryan
- “I believe in the goodness of man.” -Joe Burrow
quotes about the last high school game of football
- “I’ve got a big mouth.” -Blake Bortles
- “I didn’t even know what a touchdown was, let alone what it meant.” -Drew Brees
- “I can’t believe we’ve already made it to the top of the mountain.” -Bryce Petty
- “It’s the moment that I’m a college football player, and I don’t get to go home.” -Vic Beasley
- “That’s not a play you can teach.” -Jameis Winston
- “The only thing that matters now is winning the game.” -Gerry DiNardo
- “It’s all about family, and this is our family, we’re going to be fine.”
- ” It just happened. I guess I was looking for something to do, and I just went for it.”
- “This is my last home game for the University of Tennessee.”
- “When I was younger I didn’t think I would get this far.”
- “I’ve never been in a situation like this where you have everything riding on one play.”
- “I think that’s how I’ll remember my senior night.”
- “This is a moment that you dream about as a kid.”
- “This year, I’m not going to worry about my stats. All I care about is whether or not we win.” – Johnny Manziel
- “I’d rather have a hundred yards and a touchdown pass than a thousand yards without one.” – Tim Tebow
- “They’re not supposed to be hard. They’re supposed to be fun. And that’s what I want to do.” – Aaron Rodgers
- “I’m not going to do it. I’m going to fight him. I don’t know if I’ll hit him or not, but I will fight him.” – Cam Newton
- “This is my team. I’ll fight for it every day. You don’t know me. I haven’t won anything yet.
senior year last high school football game quotes
- “When we played last year, we didn’t even know how to tackle.”
- “I don’t think this team can be stopped.”
- “We’re playing defense now because we have no running game.”
- “The more they play together, the better they’ll get.”
- “I’ve never been so proud of a team.”
- “I have only one regret, that I’ve never learned to fly.” – Jerry Rice
- “That’s all right, I’m not really a morning person.” – Bill Belichick
- “If you ain’t a part of the solution, you’re a part of the problem.” – Barack Obama
- “You can go to war with the Devil, and you’ll lose, but you can’t fight him on his own turf.” – Bill Clinton
- “In my mind, I never hit a curve ball until after I saw it.” – Mariano Rivera
- “My mother told me that she had a perfect memory. She lied.” – Babe Ruth
- “You think they don’t know you’re out there? They do
last football game quotes in high school
- “It’s the best feeling in the world,” said senior running back Dwayne Washington.
- “I’m really proud of these seniors because they’re not only seniors now, but they’ve been great students all four years and they’ve done a lot for our school,” said coach John Thompson III.
- “This is the culmination of what we’ve been working towards for a long time. We have a good team that has done a good job and we’re going to go out there and play hard and do our best.”
- “It’s a lot of fun playing in the Big House,” said senior wide receiver Josh Furman.
- “We want to send a message to other teams and the rest of the country that no matter how many guys you lose or how many
- “The only good thing about this year was that it ended” – Johnny Manziel after losing his starting job to a freshman.
- “I love you, and I want to be your wife” – Johnny Football said during an emotional speech.
- “We’re gonna find out if we got what it takes to get through this together” – Coach Paul Rhoads after the season ended.
- “There are a lot of things I want to do with my life. But I think I’m going to take my time and do them when I’m ready” – Coach Rhoads on Johnny Manziel’s future.
- “I have some unfinished business at LSU” – Johnny Manziel said
- “I’m going to find the perfect place and I’ll be there waiting.”
- “We’re a team, right? And it’s my job to score touchdowns.”
last high school football game Instagram captions
- “He’s the greatest player ever.”
- “We’re all friends here. Even the ones who are supposed to be enemies.”
- “Let’s go take it to the house.”
- “You’re going to score a touchdown.”
- “He scored? That’s awesome. It’s the second time this season.”
- “We’ve been practicing all year for this. We’re ready.”
- “I don’t know what to say. I’m so proud.”
- “We’re gonna win this game.” – Tom Coughlin
- “I told you we’d win.” – Rex Ryan
- “Win or lose, I’m a Raven.” – Steve Smith Sr.
- “I think they’re gonna play a little more defense tonight.” – Mike Shanahan
- “It was like a dream.” – Matt Millen
You might also like:
180+ Cute Niece Captions for Instagram
270+ Best Morocco Instagram Captions & Quotes
400+ Hilarious Boxing Captions for Instagram & Quotes