The best rain captions for Instagram to make your followers say “awww” and “I need a vacation. “It’s raining, it’s pouring, but that doesn’t mean your Instagram feed has to be boring.
These rain captions for Instagram will help you add a little bit of fun and excitement to your photos, no matter what the weather is like outside.
Summer is finally here, and that means spending more time outdoors and enjoying the sunshine. But, it also means dealing with the occasional rain shower.
If you’re looking for the perfect rain caption for your next Instagram post, then you are at the right place. From funny rain quotes to cute sayings about rain, we’ve got you covered.
Rain Captions for Instagram
- Keep a safe side of your face, and don’t forget to smile.
- Summer rainfall is never not funny
- Rainy day memes are just the best because they let you escape reality.
- Sometimes it just rains. And when that happens we make jokes about it.
- Sometimes the clouds are so fluffy, you can’t tell where rain ends and clouds begin.
- Here’s to those who don’t let the weather get in their way.
- Everyone’s umbrella is different, but we all like the same things.
- The rain is coming down and the clouds are looking happier than usual.
- We’re not sure if it’s the clouds, our mood or both, but it feels like rain today.
- It’s a good day to not care about the weather.
- Rainy days are the best days for a walk in the park
- It’s raining cats and dogs out here.
- The rain is really making me want some coffee.
- It’s raining cats and dogs out today.
- The only time you should use the umbrella is when it’s raining out.
- Life is like a bucket of rain. Nothing tastes as good as it smells or looks better in a puddle. #RainCaptions
- Rainy days are not just for fun but also for good memories and laughter.
- The best rain is the one you make yourself.
- Rain is the ultimate mood lifter. It’ll brighten your day and make you feel like spring has finally arrived.
- Be a little more yourself today, as it’s raining.
- I’m hesitant to post this pic on Instagram because I don’t know what the caption says but if it’s funny then I’ll use it!
- Hey, it’s raining… And I’m having a great time.
- The best kind of rain is the kind that makes you smile. #raininpapalina
- No matter what you’re facing, it’s always going to rain.
- It’s raining, but don’t let that stop you. Start your day with laughter and smiles!
- When you’re in a storm, just remember: we’re with you. #jeep
- A big fat umbrella makes everything better. #rain
- If you’re going to get rained on, make sure it’s a good one.
- It’s hard not to feel like a little kid when it rains.
Funny Rain Captions for Instagram
- Rainy days are the best days to be indoors with a good book and a cup of hot tea! Here are some rain captions for Instagram that you can use to make your day just a little bit better.
- Don’t look down in the rain, because that’s when you get wet.
- Rainy days are the best days to stay in, eat ice cream, and watch Netflix.
- Oh man, the rain is a great cover for long conversations
- Rainy day, rainy brain. Either way, you’re winnin’ with us
- Hope you’re having a rainy weekend!
- It’s getting drenched outside. And I just don’t care.
- So much rain, so little time.
- Only rain can make me smile
- Let’s all take a moment to appreciate the little things in life. Like rain.
- When the rain stops and the sun comes out, I know it’s time to go outside and play.
- As the rain soaks through to your soul, you realize that life is better when you’re soaked.
- A little rain never hurt anyone.
- We’re all going to get drenched tonight.
- Rainy weather is the perfect excuse to stay inside, but at least it keeps the mosquitoes away.
- When you have to choose between a roof over your head and a shoot.
- Don’t you just hate it when the rainiest day of the month is also the busiest?
- A storm is brewing, so stay inside—it’s time to watch some Netflix and chill.
- You’re going to want to take shelter from this one
- I’m not as cold as I look.
Short Rain Captions for Instagram
When it rains, it pours…but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing! The wet weather can be quite beautiful and is the perfect opportunity to get creative with your photography.
With a little bit of planning and the right attitude, you can make the most of the rain and capture some stunning shots for your Instagram feed.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a list of our favorite rain captions for Instagram. So grab your umbrella and your camera, and get ready to make a splash!
- The one thing you can’t deny about rain is how beautiful it is.
- When it rains, we get to play in puddles, collect raindrops and create personal sculptures.
- You know you’re the rain when you’re the only one that loves the rain.
- When it’s raining and all you want is a little bit of sunshine.
- If you’ve ever seen a really good Instagram photo of any kind, you’ll know that it’s the caption that makes it.
- When it rains, we get together and laugh…and by “together”, we mean over text.
- Rain is the perfect opportunity to get soaked and make sure you get back to work. #worklifebalance
- Raindrops on your windshield, are you smiling?
- When it’s raining but you don’t care
- Sometimes you just need your umbrella to do the talking.
- It’s going to rain again. Just saying
- I think my umbrella is going to run out of batteries before this storm ends.
Attractive Rain Captions for Instagram
It’s raining, and it’s pouring, but that doesn’t mean your Instagram game has to suffer! With these rainy-day captions, your followers will be impressed by your commitment to posting no matter the weather.
- After a lot of rain, we’re over it.
- When it rains, it pours.
- When the weather gets rainy and you’re out in it, keep your head up, stay positive, and smile. The rain will pass soon enough
- When it’s raining and you wish it wasn’t.
- When it’s raining and you’re stuck inside, just remember: It’s a good day to be alive.
- Rainy day? Bring on the rainbows!
- Hey, it’s raining and I’m taking pictures of it. What else am I supposed to do?
- It’s a little bit like being in a jungle, but with more rain. And more cute animals.
- Oh, the water? It is so good for you. What a wonderful reminder to enjoy life and just be grateful for the showers!
- When you’re wearing a pretty dress but it’s raining cats and dogs.
Rain and Flower Captions for Instagram
There’s something about rain that just makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It’s a soothing sound, and its natural beauty of it is breathtaking.
And what could be more beautiful than a rainbow in the sky? So, to capture all of that magic, why not use some rain and flower captions for Instagram? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- I was feeling inspired by the clouds this afternoon so I got creative with my photo
- It’s raining cats and dogs out there, but we’re still having a ball while it pours.
- Rainy days are the best days to stay inside and read a good book.
- Don’t worry, we still love you.
- The rain came down and washed our sorrows away. But it’s still a shower in the eyes.
- No matter how hard it is to stay dry, we’ve found the perfect caption for Instagram.
- When your Instagram caption is as legit as the weather.
- A little rain never hurt anyone. Except for the birds, of course, they’re just rain-obsessed.
- No one enjoys a day out in the rain, even when it means that’s how you get to see your crush
- There’s always time to smile, even when it’s raining.
- When it rains, we all get together and laugh about it.
- Here’s to the rain and laughter.
- Don’t let the rain and gloomy skies stop you from living your best life.
- No matter how you feel, it’s always raining at the South pole.
- Nothing in life is wasted. Rainwater is pure gold!
- It’s gonna be a rainy day! What should we do?
- If it’s raining, I hope it’s not just a sprinkle. If it’s pouring down rain, then I just want a little bit of sunshine. But if it’s a downpour and my umbrella is leaking? Then all bets are off.
Rain Captions for Instagram in English
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this one has to be priceless.
- You see it like this: the sun is shining, the sky is blue and you have a couple of days off from work.
- It’s not the rain, it’s the captions.
- The best kind of rain is the kind that makes you smile.
- The ultimate #instanography you need to capture this rainy day.
- How to make a rainy day look even more amazing:
- Rainy days don’t get any better than this.
- It’s raining memes for the win.
- When the rain stops, and you’re not sure if it’s going to be a drenching or a drizzle.
- We’re about to be drenched, but we’re so grateful for this season of love.
- It’s raining memes and jokes, got any?
- It’s not a storm, it’s a lightning strike!
- What’s the best way to get a raindrop on my flower?
- It’s pouring outside and I’m feeling on fire – so much so that I’m going to go get a coffee.
- Some of the best jokes happen when you least expect it.
Rain Short Captions for Instagram
- When it’s raining, what do you do? You either stay inside and watch Netflix or go out and get wet.
- You don’t want to miss out on this rain because it’s been raining cats and dogs lately.
- Life is full of rain and sun, so grab an umbrella
- ‘I don’t do rain because I’m an umbrella’ – Aesop.
- There is nothing like a good rain shower to make you feel clean.
- Good morning, rain! Do you know what this means? It’s time to put on your favorite poncho and go outside.
- When it’s raining cats and dogs, but your house has a roof.
- When it rains, we bring out the umbrella. But when it’s over, we just shrug our shoulders and say “Not a big deal.”
- Some days you’re the sunshine, some days it’s raining cats and dogs. But that’s OK! Life goes on…
- Don’t have time to tweet? We’ll do it for you.
- Rain, rain go away. Came for a visit, but I’m back to stay ’cause the weather’s so nice.
- When you get caught by surprise and there’s no place to hide.
- When you’re in the mood for a little adventure – and you don’t mind the risk involved.
- It’s a very fun day when your favorite caption is “behold the power of rain.”
- Whether the water is flat or it’s pouring down, I hope this caption brightens your day.
Savage Rain Captions for Instagram
- When the rain reminds you what a beautiful world we live in
- Stormy Monday? We don’t have time for that. Let’s get this rain on!
- It’s a funny thing about rain. It makes us look forward to the future, and yet it is always lurking just around the corner.
- Rainy days are the best days. But only if you’re with your friends, laughing about how dumb it is to be stuck in the rain.
- When it’s raining, go outside and play.
- It’s raining, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun!
- Wishing it would stop raining already so we can go outside and play more.
- It rains, but I’m not worried. I have my umbrella, and I know that it will bounce back in no time.
- The clouds are crying and the sun is smiling. It’s a beautiful day to be a dog.
- The only thing better than a sunny day is one in your PJs.
- When it rains, the clouds pour down. When it’s sunny, the clouds lift up and float away.
What makes a great rain caption?
When the rain comes down, we all need a great caption to go along with it. But what makes a great rain caption?
First, it should be short and sweet. Nobody wants to read a long, drawn-out caption about the rain.
Second, it should be romantic. The rain is a time for love, so your caption should reflect that.
Third, it should be funny. The rain can be a pain, but it can also be a source of hilarity. Use your caption to make people laugh.
Fourth, it should be inspirational. The rain can be a time of reflection and introspection. Use your caption to motivate and inspire others.
Finally, it should be real. Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Be yourself, and let your rain caption reflect that.
If you can keep these things in mind, you’re sure to come up with a great rain caption that will make everyone smile.
Tips for coming up with the perfect rain caption
It’s raining, and it’s pouring, but that doesn’t mean your Instagram game has to suffer! In fact, with the right rain caption, you can turn a dreary day into a bright and cheery one. Here are our top tips for coming up with the perfect rain caption:
1. Use puns to your advantage.
Puns are always a great way to add a little bit of humor to your posts, and they’re even better when it’s raining! Try something like, “Rain, rain, go away. I need some Vitamin D!”
2. Get creative with emojis.
Emojis are the perfect way to add a little bit of personality to your rain caption. Whether you use a single emoji or a string of them, they’ll definitely help brighten up your post.
3. Keep it short and sweet.
When it comes to rain captions, less is definitely more. A short and sweet caption will pack a lot of punch and is sure to stand out amongst all the other rainy-day posts.
4. Use rhyme to your advantage.
Rhyming is always a good way to make your caption stand out, and it’s even better when it’s raining! Try something like, “It’s raining, it’s pouring. Time to bust out my rainboots!”
5. Get personal.
Your rain caption is the perfect opportunity to get personal and share a little bit about yourself. Whether you use it as a chance to reflect on your day or to simply share your love of rain, a personal touch will definitely make your caption stand out.
We have included some of our favorite rain Captions for Instagram to give you a glimpse of what to expect when the big Darlings start pelting down on the ground. A raindrop falls from the sky, which can be seen in a picture or video of the rain. The water droplets look like they are following the shape of the drop.
We hope you enjoyed these rain captions for Instagram! Stay safe and dry, and we can’t wait to see your amazing rain photos!
Read more :
450+ Funny Ice Skating Captions for Instagram
180+ Cute Niece Captions for Instagram
270+ Horse racing Instagram captions