Discover a collection of wickedly funny witchcraft puns that will have you cackling with delight. These puns are sure to put a spell on you and leave you feeling bewitched. Get ready to cackle like a witch with these hilarious puns.
Witchcraft is a fascinating topic that has captivated people for centuries. From the Salem Witch Trials to the Harry Potter series, witches and their magical abilities have been the subject of countless stories, myths, and legends.
But did you know that witchcraft can be funny too? That’s right! Witchcraft puns are a hilarious way to lighten the mood and add some humor to the spooky world of witches and wizards. Here are some of our favorites:
Funny Witchcraft Puns
1. I put a spell on you and now you’re bewitchingly beautiful!
2. The best witchcraft is smelling like pumpkin spice.
3. Why do witches use brooms to fly? Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy!
4. I’m a witch, not a wizard. Get it right!
5. This broomstick is the only way to fly.
6. I’m not a morning person, I’m more of a midnight spell-caster.
7. I don’t always cast spells, but when I do, they’re magical.
8. Why did the witch refuse to share her broomstick? She was afraid of witchcraft infringement.
9. I’m not arguing, I’m just using my witchcraft persuasion.
10. I’m not a witch, I’m a sandwich artist.
11. Why did the witch cross the road? To get to the other séance.
12. Why did the witch refuse to fly on a budget airline? She didn’t want to be caught in a hex-ident.
13. I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious when it comes to witchcraft.
14. Why did the witch wear a pointed hat? To keep her thoughts from flying away!
15. Witchcraft is more than just hexes and spells it’s about using your mind to get what you want.
16. Can’t we all just get along? Maybe witches should just stick with potions and potions only.
17. The reporter’s response: Is that true? Can you really make a million dollars? I replied: Yes, but only if you have enough money to start with.
18. Someone who becomes a witch in their old age is a late bloomer of the magical kind.
19. Witches choose broomsticks as their preferred mode of transportation for a quick and clean escape.
20. Wicca-pedia is the go-to source for information about witches.
21. Twin witches pose a challenge as it’s hard to tell them apart.
22. To know the time, a witch checks her witch watch.
23. When a witch gets chickenpox, she becomes itchy-witchy.
24. Witches often have a stern resting witch face, which scares people.
25. Hiking is a favorite pastime of witches, and they particularly enjoy witch-hiking in the mountains.
26. Witch doctors write their prescriptions in a style called curse-ive.
27. Witches have a unique way of passing gas – they cast spells that smell.
28. Cats tend to prefer wizards over witches as sorcerers often have milk.
29. Broom autism can cause witches to suffer from sore joints.
30. Decorating their cauldron is a favorite hobby of witches.
Meme Puns Witchcraft
Brew Up Some Laughter! Witchcraft has always been associated with mystery, magic, and spells. But did you know that it can also be a source of laughter?
Yes, you heard that right! Witchcraft puns are here to brew up some laughter. So, grab your broomsticks and get ready for a wickedly funny ride!
31. Why don’t witches play basketball? They’re afraid of the broomstick!
32. Why did the witch go on a diet? She wanted to keep her spells in good shape!
33. Why did the witch join a gym? To keep her cauldron in shape!
34. What do you call a witch’s garage? A broom closet!
35. How do witches get in shape? They take broomstick fitness classes!
36. Why did the witch go on a diet? She wanted to keep her broomstick figure.
37. Why did the witch join Instagram? She wanted to put a spell on her followers.
38. How do you know if a witch is lying to you? Her nose will grow like Pinocchio’s.
39. Why did the witch go to the doctor? She had a cauldron infection.
40. Why don’t witches ride their brooms in the rain? They don’t want to rust their bristles.
41. What do you call a witch’s cat that likes to swim? A pure maid.
42. Why did the witch get kicked out of the library? She put a spell on the books and they all flew off the shelves.
43. Why did the witch get a job as a bartender? She was good at brewing potions.
44. How do you create a scratch for a sorceress? Remove the ‘w’ from which.
45. What is the preferred sitting spot for a witch’s toad? A toadstool.
46. What do you name an apprehensive enchantress? A twitchy witch.
48. Which type of accessories do witches favor? Charm bracelets.
49. How do elderly witches get a good deal? They haggle.
50. Who is a sorceress’s favorite filmmaker? Steven Spielberg.
51. Which television program do witches enjoy watching? Game of crones.
52. Did you hear about the witch who predicts the weather correctly? She only anticipates sunny spells.
53. Why are witches skilled at agriculture? Because they enjoy cultivation.
54. Why is drinking a witch’s concoction a good idea? It’s highly newt-nutritious!
Witchcraft Curse Puns
Casting a Spell of Laughter Witchcraft puns are the perfect concoction for anyone who loves wordplay, magic, and a good laugh.
These puns are a spellbinding way to add some humor to your day and are sure to leave you cackling like a witch on Halloween night. So grab your broomstick, light some candles, and get ready to be enchanted by these witchy puns.
55. “I put a curse on my computer, now it runs like a broomstick with a broken handle.”
56. “When the witch put a curse on me, I replied with a spell of my own: ‘Abraca-damn!'”
57. “I put a curse on my diet, but all I got was a broomstick figure.”
58. I’m so bad at witchcraft, I can’t even cast a simple spell. I’m cursed!
59. I’m trying to learn how to curse, but I’m having trouble finding the right words. I’m spellbound!
60. I’m so unlucky, I’m starting to think I’m cursed. I’m hexed!
61. I’m so angry, I could curse a storm. I’m thunderstruck!
62. I’m so scared, I could curse a black cat. I’m freaked out!
63. I’m so unlucky, I’m starting to think I’m cursed. I’m hexing it up!
64. A witch can easily lose her way if her pointed hat is facing the wrong direction.
65. When witches laugh heartily, they go ‘cackle, cackle, cackle, bonk’.
66. Pencil sharpeners are handy for keeping the pointed hats of witches sharp.
67. Witches love to travel, and their love for adventure is known as wanderlust.
68. I’m so angry, I could curse a storm. I’m thunderstruck!
69. I’m so scared, I could curse a black cat. I’m freaked out!
70. “Your spell-casting skills are truly enchanting, even your curses are punny.”
- Car Crash Puns & Jokes
- Supply Chain Puns & Jokes
- Track and Field Puns & Jokes
- Funny Corn Dog Puns & Jokes
- Bath Towel Puns & Quotes
- Coral Reef Puns & Jokes
- Hilarious Potato Chip Puns
- Pop Tart Puns with Quotes
These witchcraft puns are sure to leave you spellbound with laughter. Whether you’re a fan of witches or just enjoy a good play on words, these puns are perfect for any occasion.
From Halloween parties to everyday humor, these puns are sure to cast a spell of laughter on anyone who hears them. So next time you need a little magic in your life, give these witchcraft puns a try.