When it comes to finding the best blessed captions for Instagram, you need to look no further than this list! We’ve compiled some of the most inspirational and heart-warming quotes about being blessed, perfect for showing off your faith on social media.
Whether you’re feeling grateful for all the good in your life or want to remind others to count their blessings, these captions are sure to do the trick. Simply pair one with your next photo on Instagram and you’re good to go!
So, if you want some inspiration for your next post, then Here are some of our favorite feeling blessed captions for Instagram::
- I am blessed because I have you in my life.
- Blessed with you!
- Blessed not to be perfect, but to be growing every day with God’s help and guidance.
- Blessed beyond measure!
- You can never have too many blessings.
- Blessed are those who know that the Lord is always with them.
- The best thing about life is that we can always change it.
- Life is a journey, not a destination.
- Blessed is he whose help stands in the presence of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- Blessed are those who believe without seeing, for it is they who shall enjoy true peace in this world and eternal happiness in heaven.
- It’s not about the size of the boat. It’s about the size of the ocean!
- “You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.”
- “Don’t let your past determine your future.”
- “You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.”
- “Don’t let your past determine your future.”
Blessed Birthday Captions for Instagram
Birthday is the day to celebrate the life of your loved ones. On this special occasion, you can wish them in many ways, but if you want to wish them through Instagram captions then here are some best Instagram caption ideas for your birthday.
- “May every year add something to your happiness.”
- “I wish I could give you the world on a silver platter.”
- HBD to one of the most incredible people I know!
- May you be blessed with every happiness.
- May the Lord lead you through life and bring you home safely.
- Let’s celebrate this special day together and enjoy every moment of it!
- “You’re one of God’s gifts to us, so enjoy your day and be blessed.”
- Wishing you a birthday that’s full of happiness, fun, and laughter.
- Birthdays are always better with cake, but they’re even better when it’s someone else’s birthday cake!
- “Let’s celebrate the most special day of your life with friends and family. Happy Birthday to you!”
- “You are a blessing to me and I want to thank you for all the things that you’ve done for me. Happy Birthday!”
- “You are one of those people who are so kind, loving, and caring that it makes me feel happy to know people like you exist in this world.”
In a world full of chaos, negativity, and stress, it’s easy to lose sight of the things we have to be grateful for.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of beautiful count your blessings quotes that will help you reflect on all the wonderful things in your life.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself it’s about creating yourself!
- You don’t need money to be happy, but it helps!
- We are so thankful for all of you. We love you and hope you have a blessed day!
- I am thankful for my past, but I’m living for my future, which is going to be amazing!
- I am blessed because of you!
- You are blessed because of me!
- There is nothing in the world more beautiful than a woman who has found her inner peace, except maybe her smile when she has found happiness.
- I always feel grateful when I look back on my life and see all that I’ve accomplished.
- Life is short and full of surprises, but I prefer it to be sweet rather than bitter.
- I’m so grateful for everything in my life right now because it’s taken me this long to reach this point.
Feeling Blessed Instagram Captions
When life is good, it’s easy to be grateful. When you’re feeling blessed, share the joy and gratitude with your friends. Here are some Feeling Blessed Instagram captions that will help you do just that.
- Feeling Blessed is the best way to describe how I feel when I look at our life.
- We are so blessed.
- Be grateful for all that you have and all that you’ve been given.
- I’m feeling blessed today because my family is healthy and happy.
- I’m so grateful for my friends, my family, and everything else in my life.
- I’m so thankful to be able to share this day with you!
- Feeling blessed because my life is full of amazing people who love me unconditionally and accept me as I am.
- I’m so grateful for everything I have.
- I’m blessed to have such a wonderful life.
- Today I’m feeling blessed to be alive, breathing, and healthy.
- I’ve been blessed with an amazing family who loves me for who I am, no matter what.
They are the little things in life that make us smile, laugh, or feel grateful for what we have.
Blessings come in many forms: laughter, love, friendship, and family. They can be as small as a beautiful flower or as big as a new job offer. The best part is that we can give blessings too!
Here are some Instagram captions about blessings to inspire you.
- I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
- You are a blessing from God.
- Blessings come from God, but friends and family are even better!
- The more blessings we have the more grateful we become.
- Every day you bless me more and more!
- If it weren’t for God’s blessings, I would have nothing to write about on Instagram!
- “Being grateful doesn’t always mean you receive something.
- “A man’s gratitude is a woman’s glory.”
- Blessings are a gift that you give to others.
- Blessings are what you give to yourself, too.
- Blessings are like raindrops on the windowpane. You can’t see them, but they’re there.
- Blessings don’t come in fancy packages, but they’re still worth receiving.
- Blessings are gifts that keep on giving and giving and giving — even when you believe they’ve stopped coming.
- With blessings come responsibility and gratitude is the key that unlocks both doors.
- Blessings are a gift from God and I am thankful for them.
- I have seen the sunrise over the mountains and set over the sea, and in between, I have seen the glory of God’s creation.
- When you appreciate what you have, you become happier.
If you are blessed then show your gratitude by thanking God for all He has given you through your social media posts. These captions will help you share your faith on Instagram without making it seem like you are being preachy or pushy.
- Blessed are curious, for they shall have adventures.
- Blessed are those who can find good in everyone, for they shall be called children of God.
- In Christ Jesus, you are blessed to be a blessing. Happy Sunday!
- Our blessings are often hidden from our eyes but God sees them all. Have a blessed Sunday!
- “Live your life, love the world and be kind to others.”
- “The best things in life aren’t things.”
- God bless you with a long life.
- Blessings come from above, so be blessed today!
- Blessed are the hearts that give thanks for all the blessings they receive.
- Blessed are those who know how to re-bless others.
- Blessed is he who has learned to admire his own faults and make them virtues instead of sins against himself and others!
- Blessed is he whose heart is so full of love that he himself forgets to eat and drink, being absorbed in the contemplation of God’s beauty!
Examples of Blessed Captions for Instagram
1. “I’m so blessed to have the best family and friends!”
2. “I’m truly blessed to be able to do what I love!”
3. “I’m so grateful for all of the blessings in my life!”
4. “Blessed are those who serve others with a heart of compassion.”
5. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.”
thankful and blessed Instagram captions
- I am thankful for the people who love me.
- Blessed to have such amazing friends and family.
- Grateful for the life I’ve been given.
- So lucky to be surrounded by people who care so much.
- God’s grace has been at work in my life all along.
- Every day I wake up to my beautiful wife and son.
- All of this was possible because of Jesus Christ.
- I love you and I’m so glad we’re together.
- God is good and He’s got it covered.
blessed Sunday captions for Instagram
- “Blessed Sunday. The kind of Sunday where you can sleep late, take a nap, and still get enough energy to do stuff later on.”
- “Blessed Sunday! There was no way I could have gone to bed earlier. But since I didn’t I woke up early, ate breakfast, and got to work with no problems!”
- I took a nap and now I’m feeling great!!
- “Blessed Sunday, I slept in & had a relaxing morning and am ready for whatever comes my way today.
- When you feel like it’s just you and the stars.
- When a sunset reminds you of the magic in life.
- When you need to smile and remember what it feels like to be happy.
- When you need to laugh at yourself.
- When you need to breathe.
blessed with the best Instagram captions
- “We’re so happy you love the sea so much.”
“It’s okay to laugh when you’re happy.”
- “You can’t see my face, but I’m really happy to be here.”
“Thank you, kind strangers.”
“The best way to make someone smile is to let them help you smile.”
“If you think you’re ugly, you probably are.”
“You’re going to be a mother. What are you going to do? You’re going to get so fat.
- “This is my favorite shirt because it’s cute and it has a hole in the front.”
“You’re like the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen.”
- “If you haven’t had a great laugh in a while, try crying.”
“What I really love about my husband is that I can look at him and I know what he’s thinking.”
“This is a great moment. It’s just me with my cat and I’m looking at his face.”
“If you want to find happiness, start by forgiving
blessed Friday captions for Instagram
- A day of rest is a day of productivity.
- No one likes it when you’re up all night because you’re working hard.
- A hard day’s work makes a man feel like going home.
- Good things come to those who wait.
- Hard work never killed anyone.
- “I woke up today and realized I’m more beautiful than any human being you will ever meet.”
- “Heaven is real, it’s just on earth.”
- “A man who treats his wife like that deserves to be married to her.”
- “We’re all gonna die someday, but we’re here long enough to enjoy our lives.”
- “If you find yourself talking about work at the dinner table, it’s time to hire a new cook.”
- Good things do come to those who wait.
- “If you have a good heart, it will let you sleep at night.”
- “You are never too old to learn. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything — they know how to make the most of everything.”
- “I’m just another piece of luggage on the road of life.”
- “We’ll always have Paris.”
- “Just because it is quiet, doesn’t mean I can’t hear.”
blessed family Instagram captions
- “My sister is my best friend.”
- “There’s nothing more important than family.
- “Our life is a love story, and I am so lucky to be in it with you.”
- “Love you all so much!”
- “Life is full of blessings, even when the road gets bumpy.”
- “I love you and I can’t wait to see where our journey takes us.”
- When your kids are so proud of themselves they turn their whole faces towards you.
- When you have a very small baby who wants nothing more than to smile at you.
- When your baby is sitting on a swing and smiles at you when you’re not looking.
blessed and grateful Instagram captions
- The blessings I receive daily are more than I deserve.
- I couldn’t live without my family and friends.
- I may look happy, but I’m actually super angry!
- God bless this day and every day after it!
- What are you thankful for today?
- “I am a woman who gets knocked down but I get up again.
- “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
- “Sometimes you need to be broken down so you can build back up stronger.”
- “You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.”
How to come up with a blesses caption for your Instagram post
Blessed captions are an essential part of your Instagram posts. They make your post stand out and give it a unique touch.
If you want to create a blesses caption, you have to know how to use the right words. Your caption should be short, sweet, and meaningful. It should also be able to convey the message you want to send across in one or two lines.
Here are some tips on how to come up with a blesses caption for your Instagram post:
Think about what you want to say
Before writing anything, think about what you want your caption to say. You need to know what message you want your followers to get from your picture or video. Once you know this, it will be easier for you to come up with the right words for your caption.
Keep it short
If possible, try not using more than two lines in your caption so that people can read it easily without having to scroll down their feed too much. Moreover, keeping it short will help reduce clutter on people’s newsfeeds and allows them to focus on what matters most (i.e., their friends’ posts).
Be creative and Don’t just write something generic like “Happy birthday!”
Don’t be afraid to be yourself!
Your followers want to see who you really are and what makes you happy. If they like all the things that make you happy, they might want to do those things too! You don’t have to force yourself into being someone else just because they like it better than who you are naturally.
Don’t be afraid to let your personality shine through in your captions! Try sharing some of your interests or experiences, or talk about something that’s going on in your life right now. You could even try sharing tips or advice based on what you know about a topic, like cooking or photography.
People love getting involved in conversations on social media ask them a question and see what happens!
Some final words
No matter what you’re going through in life, remember that you are blessed. Just take a look at all the wonderful things in your life and be grateful for them. Sometimes, all we need is a reminder of how lucky we truly are. With that in mind, here are some blessed captions for Instagram that you can use the next time you want to show off your blessings.
Hopefully, the list above has given you some inspiration for finding the perfect blessed Instagram caption for your next post. These captions range in tone from serious to light-hearted and everything in between, and you’re sure to find something suitable for your own images.
Let us know in the comments what your favorite or chosen Instagram caption is!