There are many ways to express your love for country life. One of them is by using cowboy captions for Instagram. These captions will be a perfect addition to your photos, especially if you’re portraying yourself as a country girl or boy.
If you want to look like one of those cowboys from the old western movies, then use these cowboy captions for Instagram and show us how it’s done!
Cowboys are known for their toughness, grit, and courage. They live life on the edge and take risks that other people wouldn’t dare to do. This is why they’re always admired and looked up to by many people.
You can also be a cowboy but you don’t have to ride horses or work at a ranch. You can be one just by choosing to live life on your own terms, no matter what the consequences may be.
If you want to be something different from what everyone else is doing or if you want to stand out from the crowd, then this list of cowboy captions for Instagram is perfect for you! Here are some captions that will help you make an impact on your followers.
Cowboys are tough, rugged, and adventurous. The cowboy life is hard but it rewards you with a lot of independence. If you’re into westerns and ranching, these cowboy captions for Instagram will be perfect for your needs.
- Cowboy boots are made for walking but I’ve been looking for you all-day
- I don’t believe in miracles, just hard work, and dedication.
- This is my ranch and I’m gonna keep it!
- The only thing more beautiful than a cowboy at sunrise is the sun itself.
- A cowboy never rides faster than his horse can run, and he never looks back unless he’s sure that the good Lord is with him.
- A cowboy is supposed to be able to ride anything with hair on it.
- The only thing more beautiful than a cowboy is the land he protects.
- I’m not a princess but my boyfriend sure acts like one when I wear this hat!
- I’m a cowboy in my heart, but I’m a farmer by trade. – Will Rogers
- The cowboy is the true American hero because he can do no wrong. – Will Rogers
- A man’s got to be a fool not to have been born in Texas. – Will Rogers
- I’m a cowboy from Texas, and I’m here to say
- “I’m not a cowboy but I know the one that lives in my heart”.
- “They say don’t mess with a cowboy, but I’m a lady and I ain’t scared.”
- “I’m a wild stallion that needs taming.”
- “There’s nothing like coming home to the smell of a man cooking.”
- “I got my own ranch, my own horse, and I’m not afraid to ride ’em both!”
- “When you’re used to riding rough country, there ain’t nothing else will do.”
- “Riding around on my horse in these boots so good I can’t help but smile at this cowboy life.”
- “A cowboy doesn’t know what his hat size is because he doesn’t get measured by women.”
Funny Cowboy Captions for Instagram
The following are some of the best and most funny cowboy boots captions for Instagram.
- You might be a cowboy if you…
- Are always looking for new adventures.
- Love riding horses and living in outdoors.
- Have a love for the open road, freedom, and adventure.
- Cowboy, cowgirl, and country life captions for Instagram.
- “Yee-haw! Time to saddle up, cowboy.”
- “I’m not just a cowboy, I’m a rodeo clown.”
- “Ride like the wind!”
- “Don’t wait until the storm is over to celebrate.”
- “A cowboy who never smiles is missing half his fun.”
- “I may not have much but I still got my boots on.”
- “I may be old but I’m still kicking.”
- Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.
- “You can’t go back in life, you can only go forward…and hope that your boots are pointed in the right direction.”
- Keep calm and cowboy on.
- I think I’ll just stay here and ride the horse.
- I’d rather be dead in the ground than alive in a city.
- If you want to be cool, you have to get out of town.
- I’m not going anywhere with this hat on!
- Every cowboy is a different kind of cowboy.
- I may not be the best cowboy in the world, but I’m the only one that matters!
Cowboy Hat Captions for Instagram
If you want to make your Instagram photos more interesting, you can use these Cowboy Hat Captions For Instagram.
- “It may be a cowboy hat, but it’s still a hat!”
- “A cowboy hat will always protect you from the sun, rain, and snow.”
- “Cowboy hats are the only accessories that never go out of style.”
- “When it comes to cowboy hats, I’m definitely a hat person!”
- “I love my cowboy hat and my horse. I’m not sure which one I love more.”
- “I bought this cowboy hat because the sun was in my eyes, but now it doesn’t matter anymore. I can see just fine with this on my head!”
- “Cowboy hats are like a second skin to me…and third and fourth…they are just so comfortable!”
- “I prefer my cowboy hats to be made out of leather because they last longer than straw ones and they look cooler too!”
- We didn’t lose our way; we just changed directions and kept moving forward until we found ourselves back where we started!
- I’m the kind of guy who can be in a room with 1,000 people and still feel alone.
- I don’t have time to be stressed, cause I’m too busy livin’ my life!
- Cowboys don’t cry… they drink until they do!
- “A cowboy is someone who works with cattle.” – David Peel
- “Cowboys are born, not made.” – Louis L’Amour
- “Cowboys are like horses: they can be ridden hard and put up wet.” – John Wayne
- “When I was a boy I used to think that becoming a man meant growing up to be a cowboy.” – Will Rogers
- “I’m too old to die young, but too young to grow up.” – Johnny Cash
- “You can’t ride a horse without getting in the saddle.” – Billy Connolly
Cowboy Boots Captions for Instagram
Cowboy boots are a staple of country music, but they’re also a symbol of freedom and adventure. While you can wear them with jeans and leggings, you can also wear them with dresses and skirts.
They’re great for fall and winter, but they look cute with shorts in the summer as well.
If you have cowboy boots, you might want to take some photos of them to post on Instagram. These are some ideas for captions.
- “I love my cowboy boots.”
- “They make me feel like I’m walking on air.”
- “My mama always said if you’re gonna wear cowboy boots, don’t put ’em on unless you’re ready to ride.”
- These boots were made for walking. And they were made for Instagram.
- I’m not going to be the first one to say that these boots are a work of art, but I will say that they are absolutely stunning and beautiful.
- That’s why I always keep a pair of my favorite cowboy boots handy!
- I love cowboys and their boots.
- I just can’t get enough!
- Cowboy boots are my weakness.
- Wherever I go, my cowboy boots go with me!
- I always wear cowboy boots when I go out.
- On the weekends, my feet are in cowboy boots all day long.
- I love going to the rodeo with my boyfriend because he always wears cowboy boots too!
- I don’t know what it is about cowboy boots but they make me feel like a queen!
- “I can’t stop wearing my cowboy boots, even when it’s not the country festival season!”
- “I told everyone I was going hiking this weekend, but really it’s just an excuse to wear my new cowboy boots.”
- “I’ll be there in my boots.”
- “I can’t live with you, and I can’t live without you.”
- “I don’t know what love is, but I sure do like your cowboy boots.”
- “I don’t need to know what love is, because I know what it feels like to wear my cowboy boots.”
- I love cowboy boots and I don’t care who knows it.
- I’m not a cowboy, but I do wear cowboy boots.
- I’ll never forget the first pair of cowboy boots I ever got for Christmas.
- “I’m not a real cowboy, but I play one in my dreams.”
- “Out here, we don’t let our feet get cold.”
- “Cowboy boots are the new high heels.”
- “All I need are these redneck boots, a six-pack, and a good country song.”
If you’re looking for cowboy quotes for Instagram, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up some of the best quotes about cowboys and the women who love them to share with your friends and family.
- “I heard you were a cowboy. I was wondering if you could put up my tent.”
- “If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.”
- “You call this a job? I call this my life!”
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
- “My horse has a heart of gold, but mouth like a sailor.”
- “I’m not sick, just pregnant with ideas.”
- “I don’t have to be what everybody wants me to be.”
- “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back.”
- “You can’t go wrong doing the right thing.”
- “Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never get out alive.”
- “If you want to be a cowboy, you’ve got to learn how to fall down without flinching.”
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want and drink what you don’t like.”
- “A man who will not die for something is not fit to live.”
- “A cowboy is a person who works with cattle, rides horses, and lives on a ranch.”
- “I’m a cowboy. I’m not a farmer. I don’t grow anything. I just deal with animals that have been raised by somebody else. That’s why they call me a cowboy.”
- “I’m not a cowboy because I ride horses or herd cattle. I’m a cowboy because I see where the work needs to be done and then do it.”
- “A cowboy is what you are when you can’t do anything else.”
- “You can’t be a cowboy unless you love horses, cattle, dogs, and the outdoors.”
- “If you want to be a cowboy, you gotta ride the horse. You can’t be afraid of the ride.”
- “You can’t have a great life on an average day.”
- “I don’t believe in religious freedom. I believe in religious option and tolerance,”
- “I’m not gonna let what happened to me define me. I’m gonna let it teach me and make me stronger.”
- “It’s all about how you handle the bad times that make you who you are.”
- “Don’t ever let anyone tell you that it can’t be done.”
These are some of the best cowboy captions for Instagram. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and that you have some new captions for your Instagram posts. Good luck creating awesome Instagram posts!
Related posts :