The best animal Instagram captions are the ones that perfectly describe your pet’s personality. If you’re looking for cute, funny, or inspirational quotes to use on your Instagram photo, look no further. We’ve got some of the best Instagram captions for animal lovers.
Maybe you want to share an inspirational quote about animals with your followers. Or maybe you’re looking for a funny caption so people can see how funny your dog is.
Whatever the case may be, we have a variety of different captions available for you to use on your next photo of your furry friend!
Instagram is full of people posting pictures of their pets and talking about how much they love them, so it’s only natural that you would want to join in on this fun! But what do you say when you post a picture? Here are some cute animal Instagram captions:
Animal Captions for Instagram
The best way to show your love for animals is to say it out loud. Whether you are a dog lover, cat person, or just like cute animals in general, these animal Instagram captions will help you get the most out of your photos and make them stand out from the crowd.
Whether you post photos of yourself with your pets or others’ pets, these animal Insta caption ideas will help you show off your love for all things furry.
- When you’re living your best life, you’re with your best friends.
- You bring out the best in me, and I hope that someday you will see all of the good in me too!
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- “I am a dog. I have many dogs.” – Homer Simpson
- “I don’t have a dog, but I do know someone who does.”
- “The more you get to know cats, the more they look like little lions.”
- “Dogs have more love than integrity… That is why we are so fond of them.” – Louis Sabin
- “If you want to be a better person, then you have to be a better pet owner.”
- “I can’t imagine my life without you.”
- “I don’t want a dog that will sit on my lap; I want a dog that will sit on my head and make me look like an idiot.”
- “The only thing better than seeing animals in real life is seeing them on the internet.”
- “I’m not a dog person, but this one time I saw a puppy and I just couldn’t help myself.”
- “What would my life be without you? A bunch of sad days and nights with no good stories or laughs.”
- “The only thing worse than having an anxiety attack is not having an anxiety attack at all.”
- “Life is too short to spend it being afraid of everything that could go wrong instead of spending it doing everything that could go right!”
- My cat loves to pose for photos. It’s so funny!
- “Nope, I don’t want anything to eat right now.”
- “You never know who’s watching… especially when they’re standing right behind you.”
- “You never know who’s watching… especially when they’re standing right behind you.”
- If it weren’t for me, humans would be naked all the time!
- Well, look who grew legs and learned how to walk!
- Dogs are people too…some are even more than others!
Wild animal captions for Instagram
Wild animals are some of the most beautiful creatures on earth. They are majestic, exotic, and fascinating.
Wild animal captions for Instagram can be used for all your photos of wild animals. From polar bears to elephants, these captions will make your photos even more beautiful and stunning.
Here are some of the best wild animal captions for Instagram:
- World’s greatest animal photographer
- Not all who wander are lost
- I can’t believe I have a forever friend!
- I love you more than I love myself.
- You’re my favorite animal out of all the animals.
- It’s always fun to be in the wild with family and friends.
- The best way to get rid of stress is by going into nature and letting yourself relax while enjoying its beauty
- If you want to get away from all the hustle and bustle of life, just take a walk in the woods, sit quietly and listen to the sounds of nature.
- There’s nothing like taking a walk through the woods early in the morning or late at night when everything is quiet except for birds chirping and an occasional squirrel scurrying across the grassy ground.”
- When you look up at the stars at night and see how small we really are compared to everything else in this world, it’s hard not to feel small sometimes.”
- “I don’t always take a million selfies, but when I do, I prefer to be in the wild.”
- “I’m actually a little bit of a wild child.”
- “I’m not really sure what I want to do with my life, but I know that it’ll involve the outdoors.”
- “If you think it’s too cold outside, try going without a coat.”
- “If you think it’s cold outside, try being homeless.”
- “The more I see of men, the more I admire dogs.” — Madame de Stael
- “Dogs have more love than integrity.” — Henry Ward Beecher
- “How can you have too much happiness?”
- “You say I’m not ready to be in the wild? Well, I say you’re not ready to be me.”
- “I was born wild and free.”
- “I don’t go where I’m told. I go where I want.”
- “I see the light in your eyes.”
- “I’m not meowing at you, I’m just trying to get your attention.”
- “Paws up if you’re having a good day.”
- “I don’t care how much you paid for that shirt, do not put it on me.”
- “This isn’t my first rodeo.”
- “Nothing beats a good nap on the job.”
- “You might be a wild animal if you don’t like to shower more than once a year.”
- “In the wilds of northern Minnesota there are still places where one may walk for miles on end and not see another human being.” – John Muir
Funny animal captions for Instagram
Here are some examples of funny animal captions for Instagram:
- Every time I look at my dog, I remember the time I got attacked by a cow.
- Why does my dog stare at me like that? Is she going to bite me?
- “If you look closely, this baby elephant is choking on a peanut.”
- “I’m not a horse, I’m a unicorn…but I still love carrots!”
- “I’m sorry that your dog died, but no one told me it was a sensitive subject.”
- “Do you ever wonder if cats know we can see them when they do it?”
- “When I grow up, I want to be just like Mommy: A haggard old woman who spends all day sleeping on the couch and eating bonbons out of a box with my face on it!”
- “Forget about what people think of you because at the end of the day, they don’t matter…and neither do you!”
- “I’m not sure what’s worse: being stupid or having an ugly face…both are pretty damn bad though!”
- I’m not a morning person.
- Don’t feel bad if you lean on someone else’s shoulder every once in a while…it’s good to have someone who can carry some of your burdens!
- “I’m not lazy. I just don’t care.”
- “I love my life. It’s too bad you’re not in it.”
- “I’m not crying, you’re crying.”
- “You can’t handle the truth! I mean, look at my eyes!”
- “I’m just so cute and cuddly that people can’t resist me.”
- “I’m not fat, I’m fluffy!”
- “I’m up to no good.”
- “Somebody get this dog a cupcake!”
- “Life is like a box of chocolates… if you don’t open it, you’ll never know what you’re missing out on.”
- “I feel like I’m getting older and he’s just getting more strange.”
- “I’m not the boss, but I am his mother.”
- “I don’t know what his problem is, but it’s definitely not me.”
- “You’re a cat; you don’t have to make sense.”
- “Oh, my God, he thinks he’s a person!”
- “I’ve become so numb that I can’t even feel my own pain anymore.”
- If you can read this, you’re too close to me.
- You’re so cute that I’m gonna have to hurt myself!
- When you’re a dog, your life is about three things: sleeping, eating, and being awesome.
Farm Animal captions for Instagram
I love animals, especially the ones that live on farms. I have a knack for learning about them and everything about them. I know that you like to post pictures of your farm animals with captions and I want to help you out with some ideas.
Below are some of the best captions for farm animal photos that you could possibly use.
- “The sun is out, so let’s go outside!” – My pet dog loves to play outside in the sun, but my cat prefers to stay inside.
- “Wanna come with me to the barn?”
- “I found my soulmate on this horse.”
- “The best kind of friend is a horse.”
- “My favorite place to be is on my horse.”
- “Horses are better than humans.”
- “My favorite animal is horses.”
- Farm Animals are so cute. I love them all!
- I am a farmer and my favorite farm animal is the cow.
- We have a new cow on our farm and I’m going to name it…
- My favorite type of cow is the Holstein-Friesian. They are so beautiful!
- “I love my pet more than anyone else does”
- “My pet is my favorite companion”
- “My pet makes me laugh every day”
- “They say a picture is worth a thousand words but I prefer pictures of farm animals.”
- “Farm animals are my favorite kind of animal because they are delicious.”
- “People always say that you should never judge a book by its cover but I think that’s what people do with farm animals all the time.”
- “I’m not just your average goat here to make cheese, I’m also here to make puns about cheese so if you don’t like cheese then maybe you’ll like me better.”
- “The most precious things in life aren’t things.”
- “If you love me, keep my commandments.”
- I grew up on a farm, so I have a deep appreciation for farm life.
- My parents were farmers and I’ve always wanted to be just like them.
- My parents used to take me to the farms when I was a kid and they’d let me feed all of the animals by hand. It was amazing!
- I don’t want to go out in the rain, it might ruin my makeup.”
- “I’m not fat, I’m fluffy!”
- “Sooooo, how about that weather huh?”
- “You’re so cute, wanna come home with me?”
- “Well, hello there! What’s your name?”
Cute Animal Captions for Instagram
The caption is the most important part of your Instagram post. It’s what catches people’s attention and makes them want to click on your photo.
To help you get more views and followers, we’ve created a list of the best animal captions for Instagram. These are great for cats and dogs, but they’ll work well with any cute animal.
- “They call me Mr. Big Nose but I think they’re just jealous.”
- “I’m not a cat person, but I do like to pet cats.”
- “You may not be my favorite animal in the world, but you’re still pretty cute!”
- “Who knew that kittens could be so adorable?”
- “I don’t know why they call it the internet when they want to spend all day looking at pictures of cats.”
- “I wish I could pet every single puppy in the world.”
- “What’s better than a puppy? Two puppies!”
- “I can’t even with these cute animals.”
- “You’re so fluffy and adorable, I want to cuddle you forever!”
- “This is the most precious thing I’ve ever seen in my life!”
- “You’re too cute for words!”
- Why do dogs always look like they’re about to cry?
- Dogs don’t need to talk, because they know how much you love them.
- I love my dog and she loves me, but she doesn’t return my calls.
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
- Dogs are smarter than people. You can’t get eight dogs to pull a sled through snow.
- “I’m housebroken and I promise to never pee on the rug.”
- “I don’t care what they say, a dog is man’s best friend.” — Charles Schultz
- “One day I hope to be as cute as my pets.”
- “You are what your loyal dog thinks you are. – Konrad Lorenz
- “The only thing more fun than a puppy is a puppy who loves to cuddle.”
- “I have a very strict no-biting policy. Unless you’re into that kind of thing.”
- “You can tell me it’s not about the money, but my dog sure as hell doesn’t believe you.”
- “This dog is so fluffy, I’m gonna die.”
- “My cat just found my phone charger.”
- “You’re not my real daddy! All puppies are born with a teddy bear in their mouth.”
- “My owner says I will never amount to anything but he has always been wrong before.”
- “Some people like cats and some people like dogs, I like both because they are both animals and I like animals!”
- “I do not do what I want to do when I want to do it but rather when my owner wants me to do it because he owns me!”
- My love for animals knows no bounds.
- These are the best days of my life.
- Animals are such good friends they don’t talk back and they don’t judge you, even when you look like a hot mess!
- “You can’t buy love and affection, but you can go to the pound and get yourself a dog.”
How to write a caption for your Instagram post about animal
Instagram is a great tool to share your photos, videos, and stories with your followers. But if you want to get more engagement and likes, you need to use the right caption for the photo.
The caption you choose for your photo on Instagram is very important because it will determine whether or not people will engage with your posts and it will also determine how popular your post will become. The caption is the first thing people will see when they look at your photo, so you need to make sure that it grabs their attention.
Captions are the most important part of social media posts. A captivating caption can do wonders for the engagement and reach of an animal photo. If you are thinking of using social media to connect with animal lovers and want to write the perfect captions,
Here are some tips to write a caption for your animal photo.
Let your imagination run wild and think about what the animal is saying, thinking, or feeling.
Use creative and interesting words and adjectives to describe the animal.
Make your captions as interesting as possible and make your audience want to know more about the animal.
Keep it short:
The first thing you should do is ensure that your caption is short and concise.
Include emotional value:
You want your captions to stir emotion, whether it’s humor, suspense, or something more serious.
Don’t just say what’s in the photo, describe what’s going on.
Make it actionable:
The caption is also the perfect place to give actionable advice.
Make it personal:
A caption is not just a description of the photo. The caption is the story of your photo.
Some Final Talk
We hope you enjoyed our collection of funny animal captions for Instagram! We had a great time putting this post together and are confident that you will find some captions that you love and that your followers will enjoy as well.
Be sure to send us a picture of your animal and caption if you decide to use any of ours! We would love to see what you picked out!
300+ Dinosaur Captions for Instagram Cute and Funny Quotes
200+ Funny Cowboy Captions for Instagram with Quotes