Welcome to the world of football and witty banter with our collection of LA Rams jokes! Whether you’re a die-hard Rams fan, a football enthusiast, or simply enjoy a good laugh, you’re in for a treat.
These jokes will take a playful and light-hearted approach to the beloved Los Angeles Rams, showcasing their victories, challenges, and everything in between.
Best LA Rams jokes
Discover the best collection of LA Rams jokes that will brighten up your day. From football-related puns to clever one-liners, find your new favorite joke here.
1. Why did the LA Rams hire a pastry chef? Because they needed someone to help them with all those turnovers!
2. Why did the LA Rams bring a ladder to the game? Because they heard the competition was tough!
3. How do the LA Rams celebrate a victory? They go on a ram-page!
4. Why did the LA Rams hire a mathematician? They needed help with their calculations, like “yards gained” minus “yards lost.”
5. What do you call a Ram with no legs? Grounded!
6. Why did the LA Rams coach bring a shovel to the game? He wanted to dig up some new plays!
7. Why did the LA Rams refuse to play cards? They heard the quarterback was always getting picked off!
8. How did the LA Rams fan find out their favorite player was traded? They checked the “Rams-mail”!
9. What do you get when you cross a Ram and a comedian? A joker under center!
10. Why did the LA Rams change their name to the “Sheep”? Because they were tired of being counted!
11. What do you call a Ram with a Super Bowl ring? A quarterback!
12. Why did the LA Rams hire an astronaut? They wanted someone who could throw the deep pass in space!
13. Why don’t the LA Rams go to the beach? They’re afraid of the deep pass!
14. What’s the difference between the LA Rams and a dollar bill? You can still get four quarters out of a dollar!
15. How do the LA Rams like their eggs? With a side of bacon!
16. Why did the LA Rams start a gardening club? They wanted to learn how to grow yards!
17. What’s a Ram’s favorite type of music? Heavy metal!
18. Why did the LA Rams bring a ladder to the game? They wanted to climb the standings!
19. Why was the LA Rams’ playbook a bestseller? It had a lot of “pass”ages!
29. Why did the LA Rams bring a map to the game? They needed help finding the end zone!
30. What do you call a Ram with a good sense of humor? A laughingstock!
31. Did you hear about the LA Rams’ new workout program? It’s called “Drop and Fumble.”
32. Why did the LA Rams coach go to the bank? To get his quarterback some change!
33. What’s the difference between a jigsaw puzzle and the LA Rams? With a jigsaw puzzle, the pieces eventually come together.
Funny La Rams Jokes
34. What was the football fan seeking in California? The elusive Los Angeles Rams.
35. What do you call a Rams player who’s been to the Super Bowl twice? A legend.
36. Why did the Rams trade Matthew Stafford? They wanted to get a younger quarterback who could lead them to more Super Bowl wins.
37. What do you call a Rams fan who’s seen their team win the Super Bowl? A very happy person.
38. How many Rams fans does it take to change a light bulb? None, they’re all too busy celebrating their team’s Super Bowl victory.
39. What do you call a Rams player who’s been named to the Pro Bowl three times? A future Hall of Famer.
40. How are the Rams like lazy neighbors? They rarely gain yards, just like lazy neighbors rarely do any work.
41. Why do NFL teams get thrilled about playing the Rams? It’s like having an extra bye week, an easy game for them.
42. If you have a car with a Rams wide receiver, linebacker, and defensive back, who’s driving? The cop, because they’re always getting penalized.
43. What do the Rams and a Chick-Fil-A manager have in common? Neither of them shows up for work on Sunday.
44. Why did the Rams move back to Los Angeles? They were tired of being the laughingstock of the NFL.
45. What’s the difference between the Rams and a dollar bill? You can always get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
46. What do you call a Rams fan who’s been to the Super Bowl? A liar.
47. Why did the Rams trade Jared Goff? They wanted to get rid of his salary and get a better quarterback.
48. What do you call a Rams player who’s been to the Pro Bowl? A unicorn.
49. Did you hear that L.A. Memorial Coliseum had to be re-sodded? It’s a sad situation when your own grass won’t even support you.
50. What’s the difference between the Los Angeles Rams and a dollar bill? You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill, implying the Rams are valueless.
51. Can an L.A. Rams player drive a stick? Only if they remove the clutch, referring to their lack of coordination.
Clean La Rams Jokes
52. What did the enthusiastic Rams supporters exclaim when their team reached the Super Bowl? Oh, we must be kidding!
53. Why did the LA Rams cross the road? To get to the other side of a winning season!
54. Why couldn’t the LA Rams win the Super Bowl? Because they were too busy looking for a new stadium to play in!
55. What do you call an LA Rams player who drops a pass? A butterfingers on a stick!
56. Why do the LA Rams play football at night? So nobody can see their embarrassing losing streak!
57. Why did the LA Rams fire their team clown? Because he couldn’t even make them laugh at their own mistakes!
58. What do you get when you cross a LA Rams fan with a hopeful outlook? An imaginary victory parade in their head!
59. Why did the LA Rams switch to a no-huddle offense? To speed up their pace of losing!
60. What’s the difference between the LA Rams and a traffic jam? The traffic jam actually moves forward sometimes!
61. Why do LA Rams players never buy anything online? They can’t make it past the checkout because they keep getting sacked by the security questions!
62. Why did the LA Rams cheerleaders all quit? Because nobody wanted to dance at the games where the Rams would inevitably lose!
63. How did the ecstatic Rams fan celebrate their Super Bowl victory? They powered down their Xbox in sheer triumph!
64. What’s the term for a group of 53 prosperous individuals gathered around a television, engrossed in the Super Bowl? It’s the L.A. Rams, bringing together an assembly of millionaires.
65. In the event of a tornado in Los Angeles, where should one seek shelter? Head straight to the L.A. Memorial Coliseum, where touchdowns are an improbable occurrence.
66. Why does President Obama aim to dispatch Rams QB Marc Bulger to Venezuela? The CIA firmly believes that Marc is the sole American capable of overthrowing Hugo Chavez.
67. Why can’t Jared Goff operate a telephone anymore? He’s struggling to locate the receiver.
68. Did you catch wind of the joke Nick Foles told his receivers? It flew right over their heads.
69. What distinguishes the Los Angeles Rams from a dollar bill? You can still extract four quarters from a dollar bill.
70. How many Rams fans does it require to change a light bulb? None—they’re content living in the shadow of San Francisco!
71. What was Sam Bradford’s most recent injury while donning a St. Louis Rams uniform? A torn labia!
72. What parallels can be drawn between the St. Louis Rams and a Chick-Fil-A manager? Neither of them shows up for work on Sundays.
72. How does a Rams fan differ from a baby? The baby eventually stops whining, but the Rams fan persists.
73. Why did the LA Rams wear sunglasses to practice? Because their future is too bright!
74. What do you call a group of LA Rams fans at a game? A herd of disappointment.
75. Why did the LA Rams quarterback quit playing football? He didn’t want to end up like the team – always in second place.
76. How do you know if a LA Rams fan is lying? Their lips are moving.
77. Why did the LA Rams move to LA? So they could lose in a bigger market.
78. What do the LA Rams and a bra have in common? Both have trouble supporting a good pair of cups.
79. Why do LA Rams players like the beach? Because they’re used to getting sand kicked in their face.
80. Why did the LA Rams cancel their annual talent show? Because they had no talent to show.
81. Why did the LA Rams get rid of their team bus? They found out it had more wins than they did.
83. Why did the LA Rams switch from grass to artificial turf? Because it was easier to pull out the losses.
Meme la Rams Jokes
84. Why did the Ram bring a ladder to the game? Because it heard the quarterback was going to throw a pass over its head!
85. “What did the Rams say to the Patriots after the Super Bowl?” “Can we have our defensive game plan back now?”
86. “What do you call a sheep that can play football?” “A Ram! Or as they say in Los Angeles, a Super Bowl contender.”
87. “Why did the Rams draft a punter in the first round?” “Because their offense already punts enough!”
88. Why did the LA Rams cross the road? To get to the Super Bowl on the other side!
89. Why doesn’t the LA Rams use elevators? Because they always take the stairs to success!
90. Why did the LA Rams throw their playbook out the window? Because they heard it was better to think outside the box!
91. What do you call a group of LA Rams fans? A herd of rams-bunctious supporters!
92. Why did the LA Rams decide to become actors? Because they wanted to star in their own Hollywood story!
93. What did the LA Rams coach say to the quarterback? “Go long, son, and let’s win this thing!”
94. Why don’t the LA Rams ever get lost on the field? Because they always stick to their game plan!
95. Why did the LA Rams become vegan? Because they heard that the grass was greener on the other side of the field!
96. What do you call a LA Rams fan with a broken heart? A Ram-dumpster fire!.”
97. What do you call a sheep wearing a Rams jersey? A “ram-bunctious” fan!
98. Why did the Rams hire a flock of birds as their coaching staff? They wanted to have a great aerial attack!
99. Why did the Rams’ mascot go to therapy? It couldn’t handle all the “fowl” play on the field!
100. How do Rams fans keep cool during a game? They use plenty of “baa-teries”!
101. What was the young football fan searching for in California? The Vanished Angeles Rams.
102. What did the devoted Rams supporters exclaim when their team reached the playoffs? You’ve got to be kidding me, Rams-tastic!
103. Which L.A. Rams player sports the most colossal cleats? The one with feet that defy all sizes!
104. Why did Jared Goff experience heartburn after devouring his birthday cake? He neglected to blow out the candles, causing indigestion.
105. Why did Greg Zuerlein bring a string to the game? Just in case he needed to tie up the score tightly.
106. What roams around LA Memorial Coliseum without ever budging? An immovable wall, defying motion.
107. What did the Rams quarterback utter after being sacked by a Denver Bronco? Help! I’ve toppled, but I’ve lost my horse-speed.
108. What frustrates Sean McVay the most when playing against the Colts? Too much horsing around on the field, causing annoyance.
109. What is the common birthday tradition for every Los Angeles Rams player? They continue to age, just like everyone else!
110. Why does Sean McVay prefer ballet dancers as Rams kickers? They possess the skill to flawlessly split the uprights!
111. How did Cooper Kupp earn the nickname “Bad News”? As we all know, bad news spreads rapidly, just like his game.
112. Why can’t Jared Goff utilize his phone effectively? He struggles to find a reliable receiver, hindering communication.
113. What becomes increasingly challenging for C. J. Anderson to catch as he accelerates? His breath, growing harder to grasp as he dashes forward!
La Rams Jokes One Liners
Check out our handpicked selection of the funniest LA Rams jokes on the internet. Get ready to giggle with these witty one-liners and puns!
114. What common trait do the Rams and the Post Office share? Neither operates on Sundays!
115. What is the favorite complaint of a St. Louis Rams fan? “We can’t defeat Arizona.”
116. Why do NFL teams eagerly anticipate playing against the Rams? It’s like having an additional bye week.
117. Why did the LA Rams go to the bank? To get their quarterback some pocket change!
118. What do you call a Ram with a Super Bowl ring? A shepherd!
119. Why don’t the LA Rams eat cereal? Because they always choke in the bowl!
120. What’s the difference between the LA Rams and a dollar bill? You can still get four quarters out of a dollar!
121. How do the LA Rams stay cool during the game? They sit next to their fans!
122. Why did the LA Rams wear sunglasses to practice? Because they heard the future is bright!
123. What do you call a Rams player with a championship ring? Lost!
124. Why did the LA Rams start a baking club? They wanted to learn how to make turnovers!
125. Why don’t the LA Rams use cell phones? Because they can’t seem to find any receivers!
126. What did the LA Rams fan say to the team after another loss? “I’ll see you next season… maybe.”
127. Why did the LA Rams hire a mathematician? They needed help with their playoff calculations!
128. What do the LA Rams and possums have in common? They both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
129. Why did the LA Rams bring a ladder to the game? To reach their expectations!
130. What’s the difference between the LA Rams and a circus? One is a big top, and the other is the Rams!
131. Why did the LA Rams hire an archaeologist? To dig up their offense!
132. What do you call a Rams player who can catch the ball? A collector’s item!
133. Why did the LA Rams bring a map to the game? Because they can’t seem to find the end zone!
134. How many LA Rams does it take to change a light bulb ? None, they prefer to stay in the dark!
135. What did the LA Rams say to the Super Bowl trophy? “Someday, we’ll meet!”
136. Why don’t the LA Rams eat barbecue? They can’t handle the grill
137. What distinguishes a bucket of excrement from a Los Angeles Rams fan? The bucket has more value.
138. What should you do if you encounter three Los Angeles Rams football fans buried in cement up to their necks? Acquire more cement.
139. How do the St. Louis Rams spend the initial week of training camp? Familiarizing themselves with the Miranda Rights.
140. How do you prevent a Rams fan from masturbating? Paint his genitals New Orleans gold, and he won’t touch it for years!
141. Why do the Los Angeles Rams aspire to rename themselves the Los Angeles Tampons? They are only effective for one period and lack a backup plan!
142. In case of a tornado, where should one seek shelter in St. Louis? The Edward Jones Dome—touchdowns rarely occur there!
144. Why do ducks fly upside down over L.A. Memorial Coliseum? There’s nothing worthy of defecating on!
Having enjoyed this collection of LA Rams jokes, our hope is that they brought a smile to your face and filled your day with laughter.
Sports humor has a way of connecting fans and fostering a sense of camaraderie, and we’re glad to have shared in the joy of being a part of the Rams community. So, keep the laughter alive and continue to find delight in the wonderful world of jokes!