Stop whatever you’re doing and read these hilarious Lilo and Stitch jokes. From witty one-liners to puns, these jokes will make your day! Perfect for Disney fans and comedy lovers!
If you’re a fan of this beloved Disney movie or simply enjoy a dose of whimsical humor, you’re in for a treat. These jokes will take you on a hilarious journey through the mischievous antics of Lilo, Stitch, and their lovable Ohana. Let’s dive into the delightful world of Lilo and Stitch jokes!
Lilo And Stitch Funny Jokes
Looking for a good laugh? Check out these wacky and amusing Lilo and Stitch jokes that will brighten up your day!
1. What did Stitch ask the librarian? Take me to your knowledgeable reader!
2. What did Lilo cheerfully say to David before he went surfing? Catch a swell time out there!
3. Why did Stitch bring a ladder to the grocery store? Because he wanted to reach the highest shelf to find the perfect sandwich ingredients!
4. Why did Stitch take up gardening? Because he wanted to grow his own pizza tree!
5. How did Lilo make Stitch laugh while he was sad? She told him a cheesy pun: “Why did the alien go to school? To improve his “out-of-this-world” knowledge!”
6. Why did Stitch become a professional wrestler? Because he wanted to prove that he’s the champion of the “intergalactic smackdown”!
7. How did Stitch respond when Lilo asked if he wanted a slice of cake? He said, “No, thanks. I prefer my desserts to be more ‘stitch’ing!”
8. What did Lilo say when Stitch asked her if she believed in aliens? “Well, Stitch, considering I have you as a best friend, I think I’m pretty convinced!”
9. Why did Stitch bring a surfboard to the dance party? Because he wanted to ride some “cosmic waves” on the dance floor!
10. Why did Stitch go to space camp? Because he wanted to learn how to make “out-of-this-world” sandwiches with zero gravity!
11. What did Stitch say to the chef when he tasted a spicy dish? “This is too hot! Can’t we have something more ‘stitch’erable?”
12. Why did Lilo and Stitch start a band? Because they wanted to create “interstellar hits” that would make the whole galaxy dance!
13. Why did Stitch become a stand-up comedian? Because he wanted to make the whole universe laugh with his “extraterrestrial humor”!
14. Why did Stitch become a lifeguard? Because he wanted to make sure that everyone could swim “out of this world” without any trouble!
15. What did Lilo say when Stitch accidentally broke a vase? “Stitch, you’re really good at breaking things. Maybe we should call you ‘Smash’ instead!”
16. Why did Stitch join a dance competition? Because he wanted to show off his “alien moves” and become the king of the dance floor!
17. Why did Stitch open a bakery? Because he wanted to create “stitch-perfect” cakes and pastries that are simply out of this world!
18. Why does David prefer cold food? He despises microwaves, through and through!
19. What do you call Lilo’s mischievous prank? A perfectly orchestrated Stitch-up!
20. Why did Lilo end up in the hospital? She needed a little Stitch to mend her wounds!
21. How does Lilo spend her leisure time? Riding the waves of the internet!
22. How does Stitch secure his pants? With a trusty asteroid belt!
23. Which website does Stitch frequent the most? The intergalactic hub is known as Spacebook!
24. What did Lilo remind Stitch when he became fixated on the moon? It’s just a passing lunar phase!
Lilo And Stitch Clean Jokes
Laugh out loud with these funny Lilo and Stitch jokes. Perfect for Disney fans and comedy lovers!
25. Why did Stitch go to the library? He wanted to take a lei-sure book.
26. What did Lilo say when Stitch won the race? “Stitch-tacular!”
27. Why did Stitch eat a lightbulb? He wanted a light snack!
28. Why did Lilo bring a pencil to bed? She wanted to draw the curtains!
29. Why did Stitch take up baking? He wanted to make a stitchin’ cake!
30. What does Lilo call Stitch when he’s being silly? Her stitchin’ jokester!
31. What do you get when you cross Lilo and Stitch with a cat? A meow-lilo-stitch-ion!
32. Why did Stitch cross the road? To get to the other slide!
33. Why did Lilo put her money in the freezer? She wanted cold, hard cash!
34. What’s Stitch’s favorite musical instrument? The uke-lilo!
35. Why did Lilo ask Stitch to go on a walk? She wanted to get some fresh stitches!
36. What do you call it when Stitch goes on a cleaning spree? A stitchin’ clean!
37. Why did Lilo ask Stitch to help her clean up? Because she wanted to see if he could find all of the dirty spots… and also because she didn’t want to do it alone!
38. What did Stitch say when Lilo asked him if he could clean up the kitchen? “Ohana means cleaning up together!”
39. Why did Lilo give Stitch a broom? Because he was always making a mess, so she figured he might as well clean it up himself!
40. How many aliens does it take to clean up a mess? Just one Stitch! He’s got four arms, after all.
41. Why did Stitch wear gloves while cleaning the house? Because he didn’t want to leave any fingerprints… or pawprints, for that matter!
42. What did Lilo say to Stitch after they finished cleaning? “Good job, Stitch! We make a great team. And now we can enjoy a clean, comfortable home.”
43. . What do you call a Stitch-shaped cloud? A cumulonimbus!
44. What’s Stitch’s favorite kind of music? Lei-dies’ night.
45. Why did Stitch get fired from the pineapple factory? He kept putting his eye out on the pineapple corners.
46 . What do you call a Stitch-shaped pizza? A Hawaiian hot pocket!
47. Why did Stitch join a cooking class? Because he wanted to learn how to make “stitch”-tastic meals!
48. How does Stitch apologize when he makes a mistake? He says, “Ohana, I’m really sorry. That was a stitch-up!”
49. What does Lilo call Stitch when he’s not feeling well? “Stitchy-poo”!
50. Why did Stitch take a day off from his intergalactic missions? He needed a “stitch”-action!
Lilo And Stitch Puns
Feeling down? These Lilo and Stitch jokes will surely bring a smile to your face! Get ready for some laugh-out-loud moments with our collection of funny jokes and puns.
51. What do you call a group of Stitches? A ha-ha-hui!
52. Why did Stitch get a job as a DJ ? He wanted to make people ha-ha-happy!
53. Why did Lilo get a job as a gardener? She wanted to make sure Stitch’s flowers were always lei-kawaii.
54. What did Stitch say when he saw a group of birds? Ohana means fi-fi!
55. Why did Stitch get a job as a construction worker? He wanted to help build a better Hawaii.
56. What did Stitch say when he saw a big wave? That’s a big kahuna wave!
57. Why did Stitch get a job as a lifeguard? He wanted to save people from drowning in ha-ha-harm.
58. What did Stitch say when he saw a rainbow? That’s a beautiful ka-ka-rainbow!
59. Why did Stitch get a job as a musician? He wanted to bring people together with the power of aloha music.
60. What did Stitch say when he saw a shooting star? I wish I could make a wish on that shooting star!
61. Why did Lilo get a job as a seamstress? She wanted to make sure Stitch’s clothes were always stitch-ed together.
62. What did Stitch say when he saw a group of cats? Ohana means furever!
63. Why did Stitch get a job as a teacher? He wanted to help kids learn the importance of aloha.
64. What did Stitch say when he saw a volcano? That’s a hot lava situation!
65. Why did Stitch get a job as a firefighter? He wanted to put out ha-ha-fires.
66. What did Stitch say when he saw a fish? That’s a tasty little mahi-mahi!
67. Why did Stitch get a job as a doctor? He wanted to help people get better and stitch their lives back together.
68. What did Stitch say when he saw a parade? That’s a swell parade!
69. What did Stitch say when he saw a big wave? That’s a big kahuna wave!
70. Why did Stitch get a job as a waiter? He wanted to serve people aloha!
71. What did Stitch say when he saw a flower? That’s a lei-kawaii flower!
72. Why did Stitch get a job as a security guard? He wanted to protect people from ha-ha-harm!
73. What did Stitch say when he saw a rainbow? That’s a beautiful ka-ka-rainbow!
74. Why did Stitch get a job as a tour guide? He wanted to show people the beauty of Hawaii!
75. Why did Lilo get a job at a bank? She wanted to be a stitch in time.
76. What did Stitch say when he got a new haircut? I feel so lei-d back!
77. Why did Lilo and Stitch get lost in the forest? They were on a maui-ve.
78. What did Lilo say when she saw Stitch for the first time? He’s so cute, I could just squee!
79. Why did Stitch get fired from the circus? He was a bad clown.
80. What did Lilo say when Stitch ate her pizza? That’s not a very aloha thing to do!
81. Why did Stitch get a speeding ticket? He was going too fast for his own good.
82. What did Lilo say when Stitch got a new pet? I’m so ha-happy for him!
83. Why did Stitch get a tattoo? He wanted to be a little more edgy.
Best Lilo and Stitch Jokes
84. How does Stitch answer the phone? “Stitch here, Ohana who?”
85. Why did Lilo take Stitch to the doctor? Because he was feeling a little “stitch-y”!
86. What did Stitch say when he saw a plate of pancakes? “Ohana means ‘stacks’ of pancakes!”
87. How did Lilo make Stitch laugh?
She tickled his “funny bone”!
88 .Why did Stitch join a yoga class?
He wanted to learn how to do “stitch-asanas”!
89. What do you get when you cross Stitch with a math problem? A “problem-stitch”!
90. How does Stitch make his favorite drink? He blends it with “aloh-ale”!
91. How did Stitch feel when he couldn’t find his favorite sandwich? He was “stitching” with hunger!
92. What’s Stitch’s favorite type of music? “Hula”-metal!
93. How does Stitch keep his spaceship clean? With a “vacu-stitch” cleaner!
94. What do you call Stitch when he’s been in the sun for too long? A “hot stitch”!
95. Why did Stitch bring a ladder to the movie theater? Because he wanted to reach for the “stitching” stars!
96. What do you call it when Stitch plays a prank on someone? “Stitch-euros” laughter!
97. Why did Lilo and Stitch visit the bakery? They wanted to try the “stitch-achino” cupcakes!
98. What did Stitch say when he tried on a suit for the first time? “I’m “stitch-tastic”!”
99. Why did Stitch start a gardening club? He wanted to grow his own “alien” flowers!
100. How does Stitch style his hair? With a little “anti-stitch” gel!
101. What did Stitch say when he won a dance competition? “I’m the “stitch”-er of the dance floor!”
102. Why did Stitch bring a snorkel to the party? He wanted to make a “stitch”-ing entrance!
103. What’s Stitch’s favorite subject in school? “Stitch-tory” class!
104. What do you call Stitch when he’s feeling sick? “A-stitchy”!
105. Why did Stitch start a cooking show? He wanted to share his “stitchin'” recipes!
106. How did Stitch react when he heard a funny joke? He burst out in “stitch-euros” laughter!
107. What’s Stitch’s favorite dessert? “Stitch-berry” pie!
108. Why did Stitch become a lifeguard? He wanted to keep everyone “stitch”-ing in the water!
109. What did Stitch say when he won the lottery? “I’m “stitch”-ing in the money!
110. What did Lilo say to Stitch when he asked her to go surfing? “Sure, let’s catch some gnarly “Stitch-breakers”!
111. How did Stitch win the marathon race? He “stitched” it up at the finish line!
112. What did Lilo say to Stitch when he lost his Elvis wig? “Don’t worry, Stitch, hair today, gone tomorrow!”
Some Final Talk
We hope these jokes had you grinning from ear to ear and transported you to the whimsical world of the beloved characters.
Whether you’re a die-hard Lilo and Stitch fan or simply love a good dose of laughter, these jokes were tailor-made to add a splash of joy to your day. So, go ahead and share the fun with your ohana