Looking for a good laugh on a rainy day? Our collection of rainy weather jokes will have you chuckling in no time. Prepare for a deluge of humor that will wash away any gloomy vibes!
Rainy days might dampen the mood, but they don’t have to rain on your parade when it comes to puns! Here are a few rainy day puns that will surely make you smile – even when the weather doesn’t cooperate.
Funny Rainy Day Puns
1. Why did the weatherman break up with his girlfriend? Because he kept forecasting a sunny day and it kept raining on their picnics!
2. Did you hear about the umbrella that won an award? It was outstanding in its field!
3. What do you call it when it’s raining cats and dogs? A real fur-nado!
3. I can’t decide whether to become a storm chaser or a meteorologist. Either way, I’ll be a real weather wizard!
4. How does a penguin stay dry in the rain? With an umbrella-ella-ella!
5. Why don’t ducks make good weather forecasters? Because they’re always quacking up the weather!
6. What do you get when you cross a thunderstorm with a pizza? A pizza thunderstorm! Extra toppings, please!
7. How do you make a weather vane laugh? Tick-le its funny bone!
8. What do you get when you cross a rainy day with a broken pencil? Pointless precipitation!
9. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing and started blushing, just like the sun when it’s raining outside!
10. What do you call a bear in the rain? A drizzly bear!
11. What did the umbrella say to the rain? “I’ve got you covered!”
12. How do you know if it’s raining cats and dogs? You step in a poodle!
13. Why did the cookie go out in the rain? Because it wanted to become a soggy cookie monster!
14. How do you know when it’s going to rain? When you hear thunder in your stomach, you know it’s going to pour outside!
15. What do you call it when it rains while you’re swimming? A liquid vacation!
16. Why did the grape stop playing outside? Because it was raining, and it didn’t want to turn into a raisin!
17. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses on a rainy day? To prevent the pupils from dilating!
18. What’s a frog’s favorite kind of weather? Ribbeting weather!
Best Rainy Day Puns
Get ready for a downpour of wordplay! Explore our rainy day puns and playful phrases that will make even the grayest of days a little brighter. Embrace the rainy weather with a smile on your face!
19. I can’t understand the amount of rain coming down!
20. Rain, rain, don’t go away…we need you for the flowers to play!
21. It’s raining cats and dogs…better grab a leash!
22. This weather is a mist opportunity for a picnic.
23. Let’s not get our socks wet, we wouldn’t want to dampen the mood!
24. I was going to tell you a joke about the rain, but it’s too drizzly outside.
25. Looks like it’s going to be a shower of puns today!
26. The forecast said it would rain for 40 days and 40 nights…better grab an ark!
27. It’s raining, it’s pouring…I wish I was snoring.
28. The rain is just the heavens crying tears of joy!
29. “I love the rain! It’s so showering!”
30. “Why don’t scientists trust atoms when it’s raining? Because they make up everything.”
31. “Rainy days are like Mondays, except wetter.”
32. “When it’s raining cats and dogs, don’t forget your umbrella – you don’t want to step in a poodle!”
33. “I don’t always like the rain, but when I do, it’s because it’s sprinkling!”
34. “Rainy days bring out the puddles – and the puddles!”
35. “When life gives you rain, just go with the flow and sing in the shower.”
36. “Rain, rain, go away.” “No way, I’m staying for a long time.”
37. “Why did the raindrop get in trouble? Because it was making a splash.”
38. “It’s raining cats and dogs…let’s just hope no poodles get hurt.”
39. “Rain, rain, go away. Come back when I don’t have any plans anyway.”
Puns About Rainy Day
Discover a collection of rainy-day puns that will bring a smile to your face. Brighten up your day with our selection of funny and clever wordplay. Don’t let the rain get you down!
40. Why did the weatherman bring a bar of soap to work on a rainy day? Because he predicted a high chance of showering.
41. What did the thunderstorm say when it won the race? “Wow, I really bolted ahead!”
42. Why do cows love a rainy day? Because it gives them a chance to be moody.
43. Why don’t oysters share their umbrellas on rainy days? Because they’re shellfish.
44. Did you hear about the storm chasing pig? It was always looking for a little wind to pork-chop.
45. Why did the fish stay out of the rain? Because he didn’t want to end up waterlogged.
46. Why did the frog bring an umbrella to the pond? Because it was going to be a toad-ally rainy day!
47. Why did the math book look so sad on the rainy day? Because it had too many problems.
48. Why do ducks love to dance in the rain? Because they love to quack jokes!
49. Why do worms hate the rain? Because it dampens their spirits.
50. Why did the baker refuse to make raindrop-shaped cookies? Because he was afraid they would just be a mist-take.
51. Why do trees hate the rain? Because it causes their bark to peel.
52. Why don’t mushrooms get invited to rainy day parties? Because they’re fungi’s to be with.
53. Why don’t chickens wear rain boots? Because they have their own cluck-proof coating.
54. Why do fish always seem to be happy on a rainy day? Because it’s fin-tastic weather for
55. Why did the umbrella go to the doctor? Because it was feeling a little under the weather!
56. Why did the raincloud break up with the sun? It just wasn’t their climate.
57. Why do ducks make great meteorologists? Because they’re experts in precipitation!
58. Why did the watermelon say “I can’t stand the rain ?” Because it’s seedless.
59. Why don’t you ever hear jokes about the rain? Because they just wash away!
60. Why do cows always stay inside on a rainy day? They don’t want to get pasture-raised.
61. Why did the man put his money in the freezer during a rainstorm? He wanted cold, hard cash.
62. Why don’t scientists trust atoms when it’s raining? Because they make up everything!
63. Why don’t ducks fly on rainy days? It’s too wet to quack open the window!
64. Why don’t ghosts go out on rainy days? They don’t want to dampen their spirits.
65. Why did the scarecrow take off his hat on a rainy day? He wanted to feel the drizzle.
66. Why do fish live in schools on rainy days? They don’t want to get lost in the mist.
Rainy Day Dog Puns
Don’t let the weather put a damper on your day! Check out these hilarious rainy-day dog puns to chase away the blues and bring some laughs into your life.
67. Raindrops may be falling on my head, but at least they’re not landing in my wallet.
68. When it rains, my car always feels like a vegetable.
69. It’s a real wiper-cumber.
70. If it’s raining cats and dogs, does that mean we should expect a little “poodle-ing”?
71. The rain can’t stop my mood from being sunny-side up!
72. When it rains cats and dogs, I always make sure to keep a pup tent nearby.
73. When it rains, I’m not one to just sit and soak – I always find a way to precipitation myself.
74. My umbrella’s always the star of the show – it loves to make an entrance and really pop up.
75. When it rains, I always feel like going for a jog.
76. It’s my way of feeling more precipitation.
77. Raindrops keep falling on my head – and everywhere else, too.
78. April showers bring May flowers – and allergies.
Rainy Day Sayings
79. When it rains, it pours – but hopefully not on your parade!
80. I hope it doesn’t rain cats and dogs, that could be dangerous.
81. Don’t rain on my parade, but do rain for my plants.
82. A rainy day is just a storm in a teacup.
83. I like my coffee like I like my rainy days – full of brew.
84. Of beauty and wonder in which we may stay.
85. When the rain begins to pour,
86. And you feel the sadness soar,
87. Remember that it’s just a day,
88. To cozy up and enjoy the gray.
89. Of the drops hitting the window pane,
90. Rainy days can be such a treat,
91. For after every storm comes the sun.
92. And brighter days have just begun,
93. So enjoy the rain and its sound,
94. “When the raindrops fall like tears from the sky,
95. Remember to dance, not hide away and cry.
97. Smile through the wetness and never frown.
98. For every drop that falls brings life anew,
99. Just like a fresh start with a clean slate,
100. The rain brings a chance to celebrate.
101. So when the clouds darken and thunder roars,
102. Just remember to keep calm and open your doors.
103. For the rain will come and the rain will go,
104. But through it all, your heart will grow.”
105. That encourages hope and not just complaining
106. For when the skies turn gray and we feel blue
107. We need to search for the positive too
108. And see the beauty that the rain ensnares
109. A mesmerizing sight that catches the eye
110. And when the night descends with a gloomy veil
111. “When it’s dark, look for stars,” it urges without fail
112. For even in the darkest hour of the night
Rainy Day One Liner
113. The stars twinkle bright, bringing joy and light
114. So let’s embrace this wise and simple refrain
115. To seek for hope and beauty even in pain
116. For when it rains or the darkness falls.
117. Rainbows and stars can lift us through it all.
118. We’ll snuggle up with hot cocoa.
119. We’ll watch the drops trickle down
120. And making memories that fit.
121. For we know that sunny skies await
122. We’re given a chance to say.
123. Thank you for the refreshing spray.
124. For though it may cause some dismay.
125. And gives life to the flowers and clay.
126. In a world where worries decay,
127. When the skies turn gray.
Rainy Day Jokes
Rainy days can often put a damper on our moods, but fear not! We have compiled a list of witty and clever rainy-day jokes to bring a smile to your face and brighten your day, even amidst the gloomy weather.
128. Why did the man bring a ladder to the rainy day picnic? Because he wanted to reach the high tide!
129. Why don’t scientists trust atoms when it’s raining? Because they always make up everything!
130. What’s the difference between an umbrella and a politician in the rain? One keeps you dry, the other makes you wet!
131. Why don’t zombies go out in the rain? Because they’re afraid of becoming brainless mush!
132. How does a mermaid keep her hair dry on a rainy day? With a shell phone, of course!
133. Why don’t pirates like the rain? Because it always dampens their spirits!
134. What did one raindrop say to the other when they were about to hit the ground? Race you to the bottom!
135. Why do ducks love rainy days? Because it makes their webbed feet even more useful!
136. Why did the banana put on a raincoat? To avoid becoming a slippery peel!
137. Why did the lion cancel his plans for a rainy day picnic? Because he didn’t want his mane to get frizzy!
138. Why don’t oysters share their pearls during a rainstorm? They’re shellfish.
149. How do you describe a wet puppy? A soggy doggy.
140. Why did the tomato turn red in the rain? It saw the salad dressing.
141. Why do ducks love the rain? They love to quack open a cold one with the boys.
142. How do you keep a haircut in the rain? Use an umbrella ‘hair’.
143. What’s the best way to dry off after a rainy day? Stand under a leaky roof.
144. Why do people hate being rained on while eating? It’s hard to keep their soup-er power.
145. Why don’t seagulls fly in the rain? Because they’d become bagels.
Recommended: Funny Rainbow Jokes for Kids
Some Final Talk
These lighthearted puns are sure to bring a little sunshine to your day, even when it’s raining cats and dogs outside. So, grab a cup of tea, cozy up indoors, and let these rainy-day puns sprinkle some laughter into your life.