Are you feeling like time is flying by too fast? Do you feel like you’re always running out of time? Well, you’re not alone! Time is a tricky thing to manage, but sometimes all we need is a good laugh to help us feel better about it.
And what better way to do that than with some time-related puns? We’ve compiled a list of some of the best time flies puns to help you lighten up and maybe even appreciate the fleeting nature of time.
Time Flies Puns
1. Time flies, but you can’t catch it!
2. It won’t be long before time is up and gone.
3. Take advantage of your day because the clock’s ticking!
4. Don’t let life pass you by – make sure to enjoy every second while they last.
5. Time flies, but it never bee-longs!
6. I hope time doesn’t fly by too quickly for you today – tomorrow is another day.
7. No need to worry about the hours slipping away – make every moment count!
8. It’s always a good time when you’re on fly watch: don’t let any opportunity pass by without taking advantage of it.
9. You can’t beat time; it’s always one step ahead.
10. Time certainly marches on – you can barely keep the beat!
11. When life throws us a curveball, it shows that time really waits for no one.
12. The seconds are ticking away; there is no stopping this race against time.
13. Time flies so fast, it’s a pun away!
14. Circle back to your childhood days because time flies when you’re having fun.
15. If life has become hectic and stressful, just remember that time waits for no one – don’t let it fly by without taking a break!
16. Time may fly, but puns stay forever!
17. ‘If there was a degree in procrastination, it would be an extended hibernation’
18. Time waits for no one: ‘You better hurry up if you don’t want to find yourself behind the eight ball!’
19. ‘There’s never enough sand in the hourglass – better live life with your eyes wide open and watch as time passes!’
Puns About Time Flies
Have you ever noticed how time seems to fly by when you’re having fun? Or how it drags on when you’re bored? Time is a funny thing, and it’s no wonder that there are so many puns and jokes about it.
Here are some of the best time-related puns that are sure to tickle your funny bone!
20. Yesterday Tim flew by in a second; today time just crawled away!
21. You’d better hurry if you want to beat the clock—time waits for no one!
22. A watched pot may not actually boil, but given enough time it’ll be close.
23. Time flies like an arrow–so make sure you grab it before the hourglass runs out!
24. Days go as fast as app-fly, so take advantage of every second that ticks by.
25. Even when life is a whirlwind, time won’t wait—it will buzz right past you!
26. Time doesn’t just fly, it speed-dates!
27. When time flies you catch minutes not seconds!
28. Yesterday flew by in a jiffy.
29. Time sure flies like an arrow, so make hay while the clock ticks!
30. Time flies like an arrow – hurry or you’ll miss it!
31. Once in a blue moon, time really does fly!
32. You have to act fast because time waits for no one.
33. Make sure to keep track of your days; the clock is ticking on procrastination.
34. A century goes by in a second-hand’s blink of an eye.
35. Time flies, but you’re the bee’s knees!
36. Time flies, but you can always catch snail mail!
37. Time sure flies when you’re having moth-ers of fun!
38. I don’t have enough time on my wing to tell all the puns about how quickly it hovers by.
39. Time is a wheel that keeps rolling along—spinning fly jokes day after day!
40. Time sure flies when you’re having fun – or, as I like to say, “time has wings!”
41. It goes by fast but try not to be late! Since I’m such a punster though, I usually put it this way instead: “Life passes quickly if you don’t set an alarm clock”
42. Time is a-flyin’, but don’t let it make you frown – remember that every second can turn around!
43. When time flies, seizing the day becomes twice as important. Don’t delay, or your moment may become nonexistent!
44. The years pass by faster than we’d like to believe; never forget even in a hurry, moments must be seized and not left to deceive.
Jokes About Time Flies
45. When an elephant crushes a clock, what time is it? Time to replace that clock!
46. Which animal is always aware of the time? A watchful canine!
47. Why did the young lady perch on the clock? She just needed to be punctual!
48. What do unwound clocks tell their owners? “It’s high time!”
49. Why did the researcher put a wristwatch in the flask? He sought a timely solution to his problem.
50. When is the perfect time to take a clock to the gazebo? When the weather is nice!
51. Why did the clock change directions? Time wanted to turn back the hands of fate!
52. What is a sale called when a shop is offering clocks with only half a face at a good price? A limited time offer.
53. Why did Bob Dylan reset all of his clocks? He said, “For the times they are a-changin’.”
54. When is the busiest time for dental visits? At tooth-hurty.
55. Why do wealthy individuals purchase many clocks? Because time is valuable!
56. How can you tell that witches have time bombs? You can hear their brooms ticking!
57. “Why did the clock fly around the room? Because it’s time to “bee”!
58. What do bees have against clocks? They just don’t have enough “time-tee”!
59. Why does a rook always win at chess? It knows how to make all the right moves in no Time Flies!
60. Living in the moment? Time sure does when no one is watching!
61. Doing the same thing over and over again? That’s just groundhog day-to-day living.
62. Why waste precious time? Make it count with every second you have!
63. Why did the clock stop ticking? Because it needed some ‘time out’!
Funny Time Flies Puns
Are you feeling the rush of time lately? Does it feel like the days, weeks and months are just flying by? Well, you’re not alone! Time really does fly, and there’s no stopping it.
But there’s one thing we can do to make the most out of it – laugh at some time-related puns! Here are some hilarious time-related puns that are sure to tickle your funny bone:
64. “It’s amazing how quickly summertime can come and go… Time really does fly when you’re having fun!”
65. Time flies so fast it’s basically a blur-fly.
66. You can’t slow down time, but you can fly away quickly!
67. Life is short, so don’t spend all your minutes fussin’.
68. When asked how long something takes I always say “timely”!
69. A watched clock never boils … time sure does fly!
70. If time flew by any slower, we’d all miss it!
71. Even with wings on its feet, Time is always running late.
72. It takes no time for Time to fly by!
73. Time flies but you’re the pilot!
74. If time is money, I’m a banana because everyone gets me for free.
75. It’s about time we got together again—time flies when there’s fun to be had!
76. When it comes to friends, it doesn’t matter how long they’ve been gone; at least they keep coming back or else time would truly fly by!
77. It took three hours to make the time fly by.
78. Don’t worry about life getting too short – it’s always longer than sandpaper!
79. When life gives you lemons, try to find ways to make them last as long as possible or else they’ll just fly away.
80. You can’t buy time, but you can bank on it flying by quickly!
81. Time might fly, but at least we have hope that it’s having fun doing so!
Clever Time Fly Puns
These time flies puns may not solve all of your problems with time management, but they can certainly make you smile.
So the next time you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a moment to appreciate the humor in the situation.
82. It’s time to seize the day-fly.
83. Time flies when you’re having rum!
84. A stitch in time saves nine flies.
85. You can’t slow down the clock, but you can always kill ten birds with one stonefly!
86. You can never have too much time on your hands.
87. It’s about time you flew past this challenge!
88. Don’t let time fly by without making progress.
89. Don’t let your clever ideas take off like a fly, jump on them and show them who’s boss.
90. If you don’t trust me, close one eye and watch those minutes buzz by.
91. If you want to be on time, you’ve got to work like there’s no tomorrow!
92. Time is flying by so fast it’s almost scary. Find the courage and seize the day!
93. Time may seem boring but don’t forget that every second counts.
94. Quickly or slowly time passes, one thing remains constant – enjoy every minute of your life.
95. You can’t catch time in a bottle; it always slips through your fingers.
96. Time is ticking by like lightning – never strikes twice!
97. Time isn’t as slow as molasses today — it’s flyin’ bye-nahsses!
98. Time flies like an arrow, except when it’s late…then time crawls!
99. Life is a roller coaster, so don’t let the hours fly by without taking advantage of every moment.
100. An hour is only sixty minutes if you don’t use them wisely!
101. If time was music, then each second would be a beat.
102. There’s only one chance in this life – make it count every second or suffer from an eternal hourglass of regrets.
103. “Bee on Time – No Excuses!”
104. “The Early Bird Catches The Word”
105. Time is not just a fly on the wall; it’s an eagle soaring across the sky.
106. If you don’t keep track of time, it’ll buzz right by like lightning.
107. If you act fast enough, watch how quickly time butterflies are away!
108. It might feel like your life passes in the blink of an eye- that’s only because time moves so quickly.
- Bubble Gum Puns & Jokes
- Bell Pepper Puns & Quotes
- Digestive System Puns & Jokes
- Air Conditioning Puns & Jokes
- Funny Buffalo Bills Puns
- Hilarious Wisdom Teeth Puns
- Best Puns About Socks
- Funny Jelly Bean Puns
Some Final Talk
Time may fly, but these puns are timeless. From clock jokes to age-related quips, there’s no shortage of humor when it comes to the concept of time. Whether you’re feeling like time is slipping away or just need a good laugh, these puns are sure to tickle your funny bone. So don’t let time get the best of you sit back, relax, and enjoy these puns before they fly away!