If you’re a fan of Minecraft, then you know that it’s all about exploring, creating, and having fun. But what if you could add a little extra fun to your game? Well, you can, with Minecraft knock-knock jokes!
Knock-knock jokes are a classic form of humor that has stood the test of time. Kids and adults alike have been telling knock-knock jokes for generations. And now, you can add a little extra fun to your Minecraft experience with knock-knock jokes based on the popular game.
These jokes are perfect for those who have the game but are looking for something to add an extra spark of fun. Whether you’re crafting with friends or having a solo session, these jokes will add just the right amount of levity to the game.
So without further ado, here are some of our favorite Minecraft knock-knock jokes:
Minecraft Knock Knock Jokes
1. Knock Knock
Ocelot of questions you do!
2. Knock Knock
You’re diamond me crazy!
3. Knock knock?
Don’t talk to me or my costume ever again!
4. Knock knock?
Oakley go minecrafting with me!
5. Knock Knock,
Oh You Who?
Oh you Better get your pickaxe ready ’cause this Minecraft mining adventure is about to begin!
6. Knock knock!
Don’t cry, it’s just a Minecraft joke!
7. Knock, knock!
Griefing who? Griffin’ every block you touch and nothing will be left standing in your wake!
8. Knock knock.
MCsaw you, so I had to come say hi!
9. Knock knock!
(Zombie groan) Braaaiins!
10. Knock knock!
Mason-diamonds are forever in Minecraft!
11. Knock knock!
Mooooving right along, let’s mine some creepers!
12. Knock knock!
Creepers gonna creep, so watch out and don’t let them sneak up on you!
13. Knock Knock!
Anvil you finish building this creation in Minecraft before I get back?!
14. Knock, knock!
I’m Pickaxing on your door to come in and play Minecraft with you!
15. Knock, knock.
Disrepute nobody—that just dig yourself a hole!
16. Knock knock?
That’s right, I TNT to explode your mind with my awesome Minecraft jokes!
17. Knock, knock!
Minecraft pickaxe and let me in!
18. Knock knock!
Diamond in the rough – you ought to mine it right now!
Funny Minecraft Knock Knock Jokes
If you’re a fan of Minecraft, then you’ve probably heard of the classic knock knock joke. These silly jokes are the perfect way to lighten the mood and bring some humor to your Minecraft game.
Whether you’re playing with friends or playing solo, these Minecraft knock knock jokes will make everyone laugh! So, without further ado, here are our favorite Minecraft knock knock jokes:
19. Knock knock
Have you been to the Nether yet, because it’s a whole new world!
19. Knock knock!
Stone a guess – what did I build with this pickaxe?!
20. Knock, knock!
Minecraft time to go explore the world!
21. Knock, knock!
STEVEd My Diamond Sword!!
22. Knock, knock?
23. Knock knock!
Horsing around in Minecraft is so much fun!
24. Knock, knock!
Aloblock – now you have to mine me out!
25. Knock, knock.
Zombie Pigman, but you can call me Bob.
26. Knock, knock.
Alex-plain why you’re not playing Minecraft right now?
27. Knock knock!
Have you ever seen a Minecraft volcano erupt before?!
28. Knock knock.
Minecraft stop, you’re giving me blocks!
29. Knock Knock!
Creepers gotta creep, don’tcha know!
30. Knock Knock!
BA-Axe me one more time, I’m feeling lucky!
31. Knock, knock!
Fiddlesticks! I’ve got some great building ideas for this Minecraft world!
32. Knock knock!
Don’t cry, it’s only Minecraft!
33. Knock knock.
Pig-gle your way through Minecraft!
34. Knock knock.
35. Knock knock.
Knock Knock Jokes Minecraft
If you’re a fan of the popular sandbox video game, Minecraft, then you’ve probably heard about its infamous knock-knock jokes. These jokes have become a part of the culture of the game and are a great way to make your friends laugh.
So, if you’re looking for a few Minecraft knock-knock jokes to share with your friends, then you’ve come to the right place! To start off, here’s a classic knock-knock joke:
36. Knock knock!
Ender dragon, you’re going down!
37. “Knock knock.
A little old lady.
A little old lady who?
Wow, I didn’t know you could yodel!”
38. Knock, knock.
Creeper? Aw man!
39. “knock knock,
Orange. Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?”
40. Knock Knock
About time you answered the door!
41. knock knock,
Ben. Ben who?
Ben knocking on your door, so let me in already!”,
42. Knock, knock.
Craft you help me find some diamonds?
43. Knock, knock.
Ender Dragon, can I ride you to the moon?
44. Knock, knock!
Pig me up some diamonds while you’re in the mines!
45. Knock, knock!
No, that’s my craft!
46. Knock knock!
Steve-O to start building my Minecraft world!
47. Knock knock!
Creepers don’t say “who”, they just blow up your house!
48. Knock Knock
Dwanye the bathtub, I’m Drowning!!
49. Knock Knock
What are you cheering for?
50. Knock, knock.
You’re diamond who? You’re diamond me crazy!
51. Knock knock!
Me Steve who?
Me Steve-ing around the world of Minecraft while looking for a good joke to tell you!
52. Knock, Knock.
Hilarious Jokes About Minecraft
Minecraft knock knock jokes are the perfect way to add a bit of fun and laughter to your next Minecraft session.
Whether you’re playing with friends online or just chilling with your family on a Sunday afternoon, these knock-knock jokes will be sure to get a few giggles out of everyone. So let’s get started with some of the best knock knock jokes in the Minecraft world. Here we go!
53. What subject is taught at which school?
54. How do Minecraft players protect themselves from the sun’s rays?
They use sun protection.
55. What makes zombies particularly skilled at Minecraft?
Their unwavering dedication.
56. What do Minecraft enthusiasts do to commemorate their love for the game?
They organize block parties.
57. Have you heard about the upcoming Minecraft movie?
It’s predicted to be a box-office success!
58. What is the favorite dish of Creepers?
59. How did the zombie greet the villager?
“Nice to eat you!”
60. What type of makeup do witches prefer?
61. What genre of music do Minecraft players enjoy?
Bedrock ‘n’ roll.
62. Which musical instrument is a skeleton’s favorite?
63. Did you hear about the Creeper-only party?
It was a blast!
64. Why are Zombie Pigmen frequently found at Subway?
They prefer to “Eat Flesh.”
65. What inspired Stampy to build a fence around his love garden?
People are dying to get in!
66. What is a Minecraft celebration called?
A block party.
67. If ten ocelots are chasing a Creeper, what time is it?
Ten after one.
68. Which country does a Ghast favor the most?
69. Why did the sailor have iron and gold on his boat?
To use them as oars.
70. Why did the Enderman avoid crossing the road?
Because it teleported instead.
71. What prevented the skeleton from crossing the road?
It lacked the courage.
72. Why did the ocelot cross the road?
It saw a Creeper on the other side.
73. Why did the Creeper cross the road?
To get to the ssssssside.
Funny Jokes Minecraft
These jokes are sure to make your friends smile, so make sure you share them with everyone. If you’re looking for more Minecraft jokes, you can find plenty online.
And if you’re feeling brave, why not try out a few of your own Minecraft knock knock jokes? With a little creativity, you can come up with something even better than what’s already out there.
74. Why did the creeper join a band?
Because it wanted to be explosive!
75. Why did the creeper cross the road?
To get to the other Sssssside!
76. What did the Creeper say when it saw a chicken?
“I didn’t explode!”
77. Have you heard of the upcoming Minecraft movie?
It’s set to be a blockbuster!
78. What do you call a witch covered in poison ivy?
An itchy witch, of course!
79. Which musical group is always invited to play at the Minecraft New Year’s party?
The Village People!
80. Why can’t the Ender Dragon ever make sense of a book?
Because he always starts reading at the end.
81. What’s the similarity between ocelots and M&M’s?
You can’t just have one!
82. Why did the enderman choose not to cross the road?
He teleported instead.
83. How do zombies become skilled at Minecraft?
Through their “DEADication” to the game!
84. Where does Steve go to rent movies?
Blockbuster, of course.
85. Why was the mushroom such a great roommate?
It was a real fungus.
86. What genre of music does Cobblestone enjoy the most?
87. What did the chicken say to the cow?
“Nice to meet you!”
88. What is the perfect topping for a Creeper’s ice cream sundae?
89. Why did the seafarer load his vessel with precious metals and minerals?
He required oars for rowing.
90. What did they call the Minecraft musical group composed of young males?
Fresh Faces on the Cube.
91. How come it’s difficult to make a point against Minecraft’s basketball team?
They have excellent blocking skills.
92. What activity has been designated as Minecraft’s endorsed pastime?
93. For what reason did the creeper journey across the roadway?
To get away from an ocelot in pursuit.
You might also like:
- 100+ Mom Knock Knock Jokes
- 130+ Knocked up Beard Jokes
- 100+ Hilarious Knock Knock Jokes Europe
- 100+ Funny Knock Knock Jokes About Toes
- 100+ Baseball Knock Knock Jokes
- 110+ Fortnite Knock Knock Jokes
- 100+ Among Us Knock Knock Jokes
- 100+ Funny Elf Knock Knock Jokes
Some Final Talk
In conclusion, Minecraft knock-knock jokes can provide a fun and entertaining way for fans of popular video games to engage with each other and share a few laughs.
These jokes often incorporate elements from the game, such as characters, objects, and game mechanics, which can make them even more enjoyable for those familiar with Minecraft. Overall, Minecraft knock-knock jokes offer a playful and light-hearted way to celebrate the game and its fan base.