Discover a cauldron full of Halloween Story Jokes that will have you howling with laughter. These spine-tingling puns and ghostly gags are perfect for the spooky season.
Don’t let the ghosts and goblins scare you away because our Halloween Story Jokes will keep you in stitches all night long. Get your dose of Halloween humor here!
Halloween Story Jokes For Adults
1. What is a pause in work at a mortuary called? A coffin break.
2. What kind of monster loves to disco? The boogieman.
3. Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? He was already stuffed.
4. Why was the jack-o’-lantern afraid to cross the road? He had no guts.
5. What do you call a fat pumpkin? A plumpkin.
6. Are any Halloween monsters good at math? No—unless you Count Dracula!
7. How do you fix a broken jack-o’-lantern? With a pumpkin patch.
8. Why didn’t the zombie go to school? He felt rotten.
9. What genre of music does a mummy like the best? Wrap!
10. Where do ghosts like to travel on vacation? The Dead Sea.
11. Why are zombies so hard to understand? They’re very crypt-ic.
12. What do you call a witch’s garage? A broom closet.
13. Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts.
14. What did the ghost say to the vampire at the Halloween party? You suck.
15. Why did the vampire become a vegetarian? Because biting necks was a pain in the neck.
16. How do you mend a broken Jack-o’-lantern? With a pumpkin patch.
17. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
18. What do you call a ghost’s true love? His ghoul-friend.
19. What do you call a group of musical whales? An orca-stra.
20. What kind of pants do ghosts wear? Boo jeans.
21. How does a skeleton call his friends? On the tele-bone.
Funny Halloween Story Jokes
Unearth the funniest Halloween Story Jokes to share around the campfire or at your haunted house party. Trick or treat yourself to some wickedly hilarious tales!
22. Why did the vampire fail art? He only knew how to draw blood.
23. On which street did the zombie buy a home? The one with the dead end.
24. What does a zombie call his parents? Mummy and Deady.
25. Why is Christmas a mummy’s favorite holiday? He gets to do all the wrapping.
26. What monster plays tricks on Halloween? Prank-enstein!
27. How do ghosts get their hair to stay in place? They use scare-spray.
28. Why do vampires have a hard time making friends? Because they are a pain in the neck.
29. How do you know a skeleton is sick? He’s coffin.
30. What do ghosts tell around the campfire? Scary human stories.
31. Where do deviled eggs come from? Evil hens.
32. Where do toddler ghosts stay when their parents are at work? Day scare!
33. What time is it when the clock strikes 13? Time to get a new clock.
34. How can you tell if a ghost is scared? He’s white as a sheet.
35. What is a zombie’s favorite appetizer? Finger food!
36. What did the child mummy want to be when he grew up? A wrap star.
37. How did the jack-o’-lantern become a murderer? He squashed someone.
38. What do you get when you divide the circumference of a jack-o’-lantern by its diameter? Pumpkin Pi.
39. What do witches use to keep their hair in place? Scare-spray.
40. Why did the vampire get a job at the blood bank? He always wanted to work somewhere “bloody” good.
41. How do you make a skeleton laugh? Tickle his funny bone.
42. What do you call a haunted chicken? A poultry-geist.
43. What kind of makeup do ghosts wear? Mas-scare-a.
44. Why did the mummy take a vacation? Because he was all wrapped up in work.
45. What do you call a ghost’s party? A spooktacular event.
46. How do you make a witch itch? Take away the “w.”
Short Halloween Story Jokes
Get ready for a spooktacular laugh riot with our Halloween Story Jokes! Dive into a world of ghoulish giggles and eerie humor this Halloween season.
47. Why do ghosts go on diets? So they can keep their ghoulish figures.
48. What does a panda ghost eat? Bam-BOO!
49. What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? I-Scream!
50. What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite.
51. What was the witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
52. What kind of music do mummies listen to? Wrap!
53. What do you do when you see a zombie? Hope it’s Halloween.
54. What kind of monster is the best dancer? The boogie man.
55. What kind of fruit do ghosts love? Boo-berries.
56. What would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher? Lots of blood tests!
57. Why did Dracula’s mother give him cough medicine? Because he was having a coffin fit.
58. What did Dr. Frankenstein get when he put a goldfish brain in the body of his dog? I don’t know, but it is great at chasing submarines.
59. Why wasn’t there any food left after the monster party? ‘Cause everyone was a goblin.
60. Why did the vampire’s lunch give him heartburn? It was a stake sandwich.
61. Dracula decided he needed a dog, which breed did he choose? A bloodhound.
62. What would you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman? A dead ringer.
63. What do skeletons always order at a restaurant? Spare ribs!
64. Who was the most famous French skeleton? Napoleon bone-apart.
65. Who won the skeleton beauty contest? No body.
Dirty Halloween Story Jokes
Mixing the frightful with the funny, our Halloween story jokes are the perfect way to enjoy a lighthearted twist on spooky tales this season.
66. Why did the ghost go to the party? Because he heard it was going to be a boo-lasty!”
67. “What do you call a ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie!”
68. “Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? Because he had no body to go with him!”
69. “What do you get when you cross a black cat with a lemon? Sour-puss!”
70. “Why did the mummy call the doctor? Because he was coffin!”
71. “What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange!”
72. “Why did the zombie apply for a job? He wanted to get ahead in life!”
73. “What do you call a haunted chicken coop? A poultry-geist!”
74. “Why don’t mummies take vacations? They’re afraid they’ll relax and unwind!”
75. “What do you call a witch’s garage? A broom closet!”
76. “Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!”
77. “Why was the ghost a terrible liar? You could see right through him!”
78. “What do you call a ghost’s dog? A scaredy-cat!”
79. “Why did the vampire get a job at the blood bank? He always wanted to work somewhere ‘bloody’ good!”
80. “What’s a skeleton’s least favorite room in the house? The living room!”
81. “Why did the ghost break up with his girlfriend? She was a bit transparent about their relationship!”
82. “What kind of candy do ghosts like the most? Ghoul-ethanol!”
83. “Why did the mummy go to school with a suitcase? He wanted to have a ‘wrap’ session!”
84. “What did the zombie bring to the party? His ‘dead’ sense of humor!”
85. “What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire? A fur coat that bites!”
86. “Why did the spider apply for a job in the tech industry? Because it was great at web design!”
87. “What do you call a ghost detective? Sherlock Moans!”
88. “Why do witches make terrible poker players? Because they’re always trying to raise the stakes!”
89. “What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit juice? A blood orange, squeezed fresh from the veins!”
90. “Why was the ghost so bad at lying? Because you could see right through him!”
91. “What did one zombie say to the other? ‘You crack me up!'”
92. “Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? Because he had no body to go with!”
93. “What do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a snowman? Frostbite!”
94. “Why did the ghost take a train to the Halloween party? Because it wanted to go ‘boo’ all night long!”
95. “What do you call a group of witches who live together? Broom-mates!”
We hope you had a good laugh, After reading through all these hilarious Halloween Story Jokes.
Do you have a funny Halloween Story joke? Write down your own Yom Halloween Story puns in the comment section below!
You might also like: