Explore the wild side of humor with our collection of primate jokes. From mischievous monkeys to intelligent apes, these jokes will tickle your funny bone and entertain primate enthusiasts of all ages.
These jokes showcase the quirks and antics of our primate relatives, bringing a smile to your face and a chuckle to your day.
Primate Jokes For Kids
1. Why don’t monkeys like to share their food? Because they’re a little selfish!
2. What do monkeys do when they’re bored? They go ape and swing on branches!
3. Why did the monkey bring a ladder to the tree? So it could climb to new heights!
4. How do monkeys get around? They swing on vines, of course!
5. What do you call a monkey that loves potato chips? A chipmunk!
6. What’s a monkey’s favorite song? “Bananarama”!
7. How do you know if a gorilla is playing a prank on you? It’s just monkey business!
8. What do you call a monkey who loves to play soccer? A kickin’ primate!
9. Why did the monkey go to school? To improve its “ape-titude”!
10. What’s a monkey’s favorite subject in school? Banana-nomics!
11. Why are monkeys always so happy? Because they always find a tree-end!
12. What do you call a monkey that loves art? A pic chimp!
13. What do you call a monkey that won’t share its toys? A little bit of a “chimp-squeak”!
14. Why did the monkey take a bath before going to bed? So it could have a “chimp & clean” night!
15. What’s a gorilla’s favorite mode of transportation? The “ape”-rplane!
16. How do monkeys make decisions? They just “wing” it!
17. What’s a monkey’s favorite game? Truth or “ape-dare”!
18. What did the baby monkey say when it wanted attention? “Ape-titude check!”
19. How do monkeys clean their houses? With a “broom-chimp”!
20. Why don’t monkeys play cards in the wild? Because they’re afraid of cheetahs!
Primate Jokes For Adults
Monkey around with laughter! Explore our Primate Jokes collection for a barrel of laughs and witty wordplay inspired by our closest animal relatives.
21. What did the chimpanzee say when he saw a banana peel on the ground? “Oh, snap!”
22. How does a gorilla like his coffee? Strong and with a lot of sugar – just like him!
23. What did the orangutan say when he was asked why he likes to hang out in the trees all day? “I’m just branching out!”
24. Why did the baboon go to the doctor? Because he wasn’t feeling himself lately!
25. What did the zookeeper say when he saw the monkey hanging upside down in his cage? “Well, he’s definitely not right-side up!”
26. How do monkeys keep in touch with each other? Through the grapevine!
27. What do you call a gorilla with a cell phone? A cyber-ape!
28. Why did the monkey go to the doctor? Because he was feeling a little bit bananas!
29. What did the gorilla say when he was asked why he loves to eat so many bananas? “I just can’t help peeling this way!”
30. Why did the monkey start using his left hand instead of his right? He needed to give his other hand a rest.
31. What do you call a gorilla with a crown on his head? King Kong!
32. Why did the chimpanzee break up with his girlfriend? Because he found out she was two-timing him!
33. What do you call a group of monkeys at a party? A barrel of laughs!
34. Why don’t monkeys go on roller coasters? Because they hate being the chimp in charge!
35. How does a monkey order his drinks at a bar? With a banana daiquiri, of course!
36. What do you call a monkey with a master’s degree? A scholar-primate!
37. What do you call a gorilla with a violin? A concerto-ape!
38. Why did the monkey get in trouble with the law? He was caught monkeying around!
Best Primate Jokes
39. Why did the monkey like the banana? Because it had appeal!
40. How do monkeys get down the stairs? They slide down the banana-ster!
41. What’s a monkey’s favorite cookie? Chocolate chimp!
42. What do you call a monkey with a red behind? A baboon with a sunburn!
43. Why did the monkey like the banana? Because it had a-peel!
44. What do you get if you cross a monkey with a skunk? A stinky monkey!
45. What do you call an adventurous primate? A globe-trotter!
46. What did the monkey say when it
found an empty banana peel? “I’m going to split!”
47. What’s a monkey’s favorite game? Hide and sneak!
48. Why did the gorilla like the zookeeper? Because he was bananas for him!
49. What’s a monkey’s favorite rock band? The Rolling Stones!
50. What did the monkey use to fix its car? A monkey wrench, of course!
51. How do monkeys stay safe in the jungle? They swing by the grape-vine
Primate Jokes One Liners
Swing into humor with our Primate Jokes. These jokes and puns capture the playful spirit of primates, guaranteed to make you go bananas with laughter.
52. Why did the monkey like to go to the beach? It wanted to catch some rays!
53. What do you call a monkey that loves to play video games? A joystick-key!
54. How do monkeys get down the stairs? They slide down the banana -ster!
55. Why did the chimpanzee bring a ladder to the grocery store? It wanted to reach the top shelf bananas!
56. What did the orangutan say to the monkey? “You’re a-peeling to me!”
57. How did the baboon fix its computer? It used a monkey-wrench!
58. Why did the monkey like to perform magic tricks? It loved going bananas over card tricks!
59. How do monkeys make phone calls? They use banana-dialing!
60. What did the gorilla say when it caught a cold? “Ape-choo!”
61. What do you call a monkey that loves to cook? A grill-a!
62. Why don’t monkeys ever use a computer? They prefer “ape” typing!
63. How do you stop a monkey from kicking? Just take away its banana shoes!
64. Why did the monkey bring a suitcase to the zoo? It wanted to pack for a chimp-tastic vacation!
65. Why did the chimpanzee bring a ladder to the party? It wanted to be a social climber!
66. How do monkeys cut their hair? With banana scissors!
67. What did the monkey say when it lost its tail? “I’ll never “tail” you again!”
68. Why did the gorilla go to the library? I wanted to find a good book on “ape-reciation”!
Monkey Jokes One Liners
69. What do you call a monkey in a suit? An ape-suit!
70. What do you call a monkey with a cold? A sneezing simian!
71. What did the banana say to the monkey? Nothing, bananas don’t talk!
72. What do you call a monkey in a tree with a banana? A branch manager!
73. What do you call a monkey magician? Hocus primate!
74. What do you call a monkey with a guitar? A primate rocker!
75. Why did the monkey bring a ladder to the party? Because he wanted to be a social climber!
76. What do you call a monkey in a cowboy hat? A rodeo primate!
77. What did the monkey say to the lion? You’re not the king of the jungle, I am!
78. What do you call a monkey who loves pizza? A slice-loving simian!
79. What did the monkey say to the snake? Nothing, he was too busy monkeying around!
80. What do you call a monkey with a bow tie? A fancy primate!
81. Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Because he was dead!
82. What do you call a monkey in a race car? A speedy simian!
83. What did one monkey say to the other? Stop monkeying around!
84. Why did the monkey go to school? To learn how to banana-split!
85. What do you call a monkey who loves to sing? A croon-a-primate!
86. Why don’t monkeys play poker in the jungle? Because there are too many cheetahs!
Clean Primate Jokes
Laugh like a chimpanzee with our hilarious Primate Jokes. These puns and jokes celebrate the charming and cheeky nature of our furry friends.
87. Why did the monkey like to eat with its hands? Because it didn’t want to monkey around with utensils!
88. What do you call a monkey that loves to throw parties? A “chimp” host!
89. How do monkeys stay in touch? They hang out on the “vine”-ternet!
90. What did the baboon say to the squirrel? ” You’re nuts!”
91. Why did the orangutan take up painting? It wanted to brush up on its artistic side!
92. How did the chimpanzee get its driver’s license? It aced the “chimp-orary” test!
93. Why did the gorilla go on a diet? It wanted to shed a few “jungle” pounds!
94. How did the monkey feel when it got a job at the bakery? It was on top of the “bread-winning” world!
95. What do you call a monkey that loves to exercise? A “barre”back ape!
96. Why did the ape go to the comedy club? It wanted to catch some “ape-lause”!
97. How do monkeys travel in style? They swing in their own luxury “bamboo-mobiles”!
98. What did the monkey say when it won the lottery? “I’m going bananas with all this money!”
99. Why did the baboon go to the doctor? It had a case of “monkey-itis”!
100. How do you know if a monkey likes you? It starts to show its “affection-ape”!
101. What did the orangutan say when it saw an ice cream truck? “I scream for ice cream!”
102. Why did the gorilla bring a fan to the jungle? It wanted a little “ape-conditioning”!
103. How do you catch a clever monkey? Just act like a “ba-na-na!”
104. What did the tiny monkey say to its mom? “I love hanging around with you!”
Recommended: Hilarious Orangutan Jokes
Funny Jokes About Primate
Join the jungle fun with our Primate Jokes collection. These funny jokes offer a delightful glimpse into the world of monkeys, apes, and the comical moments they inspire.
105. Why did the monkey like the banana? Because it had appeal!
106. What did the gorilla say when it broke the branch? “It was an ape-accident!”
107. How do you make a gorilla stop charging? Take away its credit card!
108. Why did the orangutan get kicked out of the jungle party? It was throwing too many wild branches!
109. What’s a monkey’s favorite cookie? Chocolate chimp!
110. What did the baboon say to the leopard? “You’re spots-tacular!”
111. How do monkeys stay safe when they cross the road? They use the monkey bars!
112. Why don’t monkeys use cell phones? Because they already have gorilla communication!
113. What’s a chimp’s favorite dance move? The banana split!
114. How does a monkey ask for help in the jungle? It sends out a “jungle-gram”!
115. Why did the monkey like the computer? Because it had a lot of bytes!
116. What do you call a monkey that wins the lottery? A chimpan-millionaire!
117..What’s a gorilla’s favorite romantic song? “I’m Ape About You”!
118.What do you call a monkey with a cowboy hat and a lasso? A rodeo-chimp!
Also Read: Funny Jokes About Monkeys
Primate jokes bring a playful and entertaining twist to the fascinating world of primates. These jokes celebrate the intelligence, curiosity, and sometimes mischievous nature of our primate relatives. We hope you had a good laugh after reading through all these hilarious jokes about primates.