Hurricane season is a time of year that many people dread, as powerful storms can wreak havoc and cause destruction in their wake. But amidst the chaos and devastation, there is one thing that can always bring a smile to people’s faces – hurricane dad jokes. Yes, you read that right. Dad jokes about hurricanes.
And while they may not be able to stop the storm from coming, they can certainly lighten the mood and provide a bit of levity during a stressful time. So without further ado, here are some of the best hurricane dad jokes to get you through the season:
Best Hurricane Dad Jokes
1. Why do hurricanes get boring names like Sandy?
If they were named Hurricane Death Megatron 900, people would evacuate faster.
2. What happens to a sailboat during a category 5 hurricane?
The mast gets destroyed.
3. Where do squirrels go during a hurricane?
They scatter all over the place.
4. Why don’t we name hurricanes after politicians?
Because then we wouldn’t have to worry about them following through on their promises.
5. Why is it difficult to sneak up on a hurricane?
Because they’re always changing direction.
6. What did the hurricane say to the coast?
“I have my eye on you.”
7. How do hurricanes see?
They have one eye.
8. What are the benefits of investing in virtual real estate?
Avoiding natural disasters such as hurricanes.
9. What distinguishes hurricanes from women?
When hurricanes depart, they can take your home and car with them.
10. Why do some hurricanes have male names?
They create chaos and destruction, but lack depth and substance.
11. Why are there limited jokes about hurricanes?
We fear that the comments section will be overwhelmed.
12. Why are hurricanes often given bland names like “Sandy”?
If they were named “Hurricane Death Megatron 900,” people would evacuate immediately.
13. What happens to a sailboat during a Category 5 hurricane?
The mast may be destroyed.
14. Where do squirrels go during a hurricane?
They scatter in all directions.
15. Why is it suggested to name hurricanes after politicians?
It would ensure that they don’t follow through on any promises.
16. What is a walking stick that can increase your pace?
17. Did you hear about the street performer who performed during a hurricane?
It was an amazing mime-blowing act.
18. What is the similarity between Kim Kardashian and Hurricane Sandy?
Both would cause destruction just to get on TV.
19. Would a hurricane slam the door in your face?
No, but Lakewood might.
20. What did the lazy pimp tweet after the hurricane?
“I’m sending my thots and prayers.”
Dad Jokes About Hurricanes
As the old saying goes, laughter is the best medicine. And when it comes to dealing with the stress and uncertainty that often accompany natural disasters like hurricanes, a good joke can go a long way in lightening the mood and boosting morale.
That’s where hurricane dad jokes come in. So, without further ado, here are some hurricane dad jokes to help you weather the storm:
21. How do you describe a hurricane hitting Puerto Rico?
It’s a PR disaster.
22. Why are hurricanes fast?
Because if they were slow, they’d be slowicanes.
23. When a quarter of your roof is blown away due to a hurricane, what’s your response?
24. What do you call a hurricane after gender reassignment?
25. Is it too early for hurricane jokes?
Let’s wait for everything to blow over first.
26. What did the hurricane say to the island?
“I’ve got my eye on you.”
27. What do you call a weak hurricane?
28. What do you call two hurricanes that look the same?
29. What did the tornado say to the hurricane?
“Let’s blow this town!”
30. What’s worse than a hurricane?
A titty twister.
31. Why are scientists having trouble tracking Hurricane Jose?
32. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan bring a boat to the game?
To weather the storm!
33. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan wear a poncho to the game?
To protect himself from the Canes!
34. What do you get when you cross a Carolina Hurricanes fan with a comedian?
A storm of Dad jokes!
35. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan bring a mop to the game?
To clean up the ice after the Canes made the other team look foolish!
36. How did the Carolina Hurricanes fan feel after his team won the Stanley Cup?
He was over the moon, or should we say, over the Canes!
37. What sets apart horses from weather patterns?
One is controlled by reins, while the other pours down rain.
38. What do you call a precipitation of chickens and ducks?
39. What game does a tornado enjoy the most?
40. What happened to the dock during Hurricane Sandy?
It couldn’t withstand the immense “pier pressure” and collapsed.
Carolina Hurricanes Dad Jokes
41. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan bring a ladder to the game?
So he could see the Storm Surge up close!
42. What do you call a Carolina Hurricanes player with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
43. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes player wear two pairs of pants to the game?
In case he got a hat trick!
44. How do Carolina Hurricanes players stay cool during the game?
They use their fans!
45. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan bring a broom to the game?
Because they were hoping for a sweep!
46. What do you call a Carolina Hurricanes player who takes a penalty?
A Caniac in the penalty box!
47. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes player bring a fishing rod to the game?
So he could hook the puck!
48. How do you know a Carolina Hurricanes fan is happy?
They have a Canes grin!
49. What do you call a Carolina Hurricanes player who scores the game-winning goal?
50. Why don’t Carolina Hurricanes players eat ice cream?
They prefer to have their cones on the ice!
51. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes player bring a ladder to the game?
Because he wanted to climb the scoring charts!
52. Why do hurricanes make great hockey players?
Because they always bring their A game!
53. How did the Carolina Hurricanes player get a ticket for speeding?
He was caught going too fast on the ice!
54. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan bring a spoon to the game?
Because they heard there was going to be a Canes’ shootout!
55. What do you call a group of Carolina Hurricanes fans?
A storm surge!
56. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan bring a ladder to the game?
To climb the standings!
57. How did the Carolina Hurricanes fan get to the game?
In a storm surge!
58. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan throw his clock out the window?
Because he wanted to see some overtime!
59. Why did the Carolina Hurricanes fan refuse to play cards?
Because he didn’t want to be dealt a Canes!
60. What do you call a Carolina Hurricanes fan with a championship ring?
Dad Jokes Hurricane
Hurricane Dad Jokes: Weathering the Storm with Laughter We all know that hurricanes are no laughing matter. These powerful storms can cause devastating damage to homes and communities, and they can be incredibly dangerous for those caught in their path.
These silly, often groan-worthy puns and one-liners may not be able to stop the wind and rain, but they can certainly help lift our spirits and bring a smile to our faces. Here are a few examples to get you started:
61. How was the recent hurricane that hit Africa beneficial?
It brought much-needed water to the region.
62. What song does a tropical storm enjoy?
I can’t say for sure, but it’s probably not “Rock You Like a Hurricane.”
63. How can you locate the eye of a hurricane?
Look for the “C” in the center.
64. What do you get when you mix a card game and a hurricane?
Something less disastrous than “Bridge over Troubled Water.”
65. Why is it difficult to sneak up on a hurricane?
Because they are always changing direction.
66. What happened when a street performer performed during a hurricane?
It was an impressive feat of miming.
67. How are hurricanes and marriages similar?
They both start with a lot of excitement and energy, but often end in loss and devastation.
68. What was the result when a hurricane hit Alabama?
It caused extensive damage, but ultimately led to improvements.
69. Why did the hurricane feel depressed?
Because it had tropical depression.
70. How is a woman similar to a hurricane?
They both can be unpredictable and intense, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.
71. Why do hurricanes have dull names like “Sandy”?
Perhaps it’s because people would be too scared to evacuate for a storm named “Hurricane Death Megatron 900.”
72. Why do hurricanes often have feminine names?
I’m not sure, but it may be because of the stereotype that women are unpredictable and difficult to understand.
73. How is a hurricane similar to a wife?
Both can be thrilling and intense one day, and devastating the next.
74. How is Hurricane Florence like an ex-spouse?
Both start off intense and exciting, but can ultimately leave you with nothing.
75. What happens during a Jewish hurricane?
You may need to watch out for flying debris.
76. What can happen to a sailboat during a category 5 hurricane?
Mast destruction is a possibility.
77. What was the lazy pimp’s response to Hurricane Dorian?
“Heartfelt condolences and prayers.”
78. Have you tried The Hurricane Dorian drink?
It’s like a weak Bahama Mama, but with a stormy twist.
79. Where is the eye of a hurricane located?
Look for it near the letter C!
80. Why do people fret over Hurricane Matthew’s wind speeds?
Isn’t Category 4 capped at 16 Mbps?
Funny Hurricane Jokes
81. A hurricane walks into a bar. The owner is devastated because he doesn’t have insurance.
82. A hurricane destroyed a quarter of my roof. Oof.
83. Hurricane Ian is a serious matter, but the rest of the content here is a joke.
84. Purchasing property in the metaverse has the advantage of being free from hurricane risks.
85. Women and hurricanes share a similarity in their unpredictable and forceful nature, leaving destruction in their wake.
86. Hurricanes named after men are compared to them in their loudness and destructive tendencies.
87. HumorNama is hesitant to create too many hurricane-related jokes for fear of overwhelming their comment section.
88. The names given to hurricanes could be more impactful in motivating people to take necessary precautions.
89. A sailboat in a category 5 hurricane is likely to suffer mast destruction.
90. Squirrels tend to scatter in all directions during a hurricane.
91. Naming hurricanes after politicians would be fitting since they often fail to follow through on their promises.
92. A walking stick that increases your walking speed is a “hurricane”.
93. A street performer who performed during a hurricane was “mime-blowing”.
94. Kim Kardashian and Hurricane Sandy both crave attention, even if it means causing destruction.
95. A hurricane would not close its doors in your face, unlike a Lakewood.
96. A lazy pimp’s well-intended tweet after a hurricane was “sending thoughts and prayers”.
97. A cow caught in a hurricane could be called a “milkshake”.
Funny Dad Jokes About Hurricanes
98. Why do hurricanes always go to the beach?
Because they love making waves!
99. How do hurricanes see?
With their eye of the storm, of course!
100. Why don’t hurricanes drink coffee?
Because they prefer to brew their own!
101. What do you get when you cross a hurricane with a snowstorm?
A flurry of wind!
102. Why did the hurricane break up with his girlfriend?
She was always blowing hot and cold!
103. Why did the hurricane go to the doctor?
Because it had a bad case of windburn!
104. How do hurricanes stay fit?
They do a lot of wind sprints!
105. What do you call a hurricane that’s afraid of the water?
A wind wimp!
106. Why don’t hurricanes gamble?
Because they always lose their windfall!
107. What did Hurricane Katrina say when she crossed the Gulf of Mexico?
“I’m getting a little windy!”
108. What did Hurricane Paul say when he saw the flying desert?
“That’s one dust storm!”
109. What did the hurricane say when it saw land?
“This is my uncle’s territory!”
110. How did the hurricane introduce itself?
Hi, I’m Ivan!
111. Why don’t hurricanes play cards?
Because they’re always blowing their money away!
112. Why is it dangerous to look directly into a hurricane’s eye?
You risk getting lost in its powerful gaze.
113. What do you call a weak hurricane?
A “Hurrican’t” – it just can’t quite muster up the strength.
114. Where do squirrels seek shelter during a hurricane?
Their choice of refuge depends on the direction of the winds.
115. How did the coconut tree respond to the approaching hurricane?
“Brace yourself, this is no ordinary gust!”
116. What makes hurricane winds so incredibly fast?
If they were any slower, they would be known as “Slowicanes.”
117. Have you seen the severe flooding caused by the recent hurricane in the South?
It’s reminiscent of Venice, but unfortunately much less romantic.
118. Why are scientists struggling to track Hurricane Jose?
One possibility is that he’s an undocumented storm, evading their surveillance.
Funny Hurricane Names
119.Hurricane Fluffykins: Prepare for the fluffiest storm ever, with raindrops as soft as feathers!
120.Hurricane Snack Attack: This storm will make you raid your pantry for emergency snacks.
121.Hurricane Disco Inferno: Get ready to dance in the rain because this hurricane’s bringing the groove!
122.Hurricane Teacup Tempest: The tiniest storm with the mightiest teacup-sized winds.
123.Hurricane ChuckleNado: Beware of swirling winds that might tickle your funny bone!
124.Hurricane Pillow Fight: This storm will keep you cozy with flying pillows instead of debris.
125.Hurricane Jolly Roger: Brace yourself for a pirate-themed storm complete with rain of gold coins and barrels of laughter. Arrr, matey!
Funny Hurricane Sayings
126.”Hurricanes are like in-laws – you hope they won’t visit, but when they do, it’s chaos!”
127.”When life gives you a hurricane, make a piña colada and ride it out!”
128.”Hurricanes: because Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humor!”
129.”Why did the hurricane go to therapy? It had too many ‘wind’-swept emotions!”
130.”Hurricane season: when we suddenly become experts in tracking spaghetti – the weather model kind!”
131.”A hurricane walks into a bar, and the bartender says, ‘Why the long swirl?'”
132.”In a hurricane, we’re all just ‘wind-ticipants’ in Mother Nature’s reality show!”
Read more articles:
- Dad Jokes About Grilling
- Bison Dad Jokes for Family Fun
- Softball Dad Jokes 2023
- Anniversary Dad Jokes
- Chiropractor Dad Jokes
- Dad Jokes About Gymnastics
- Asian Dad Jokes & puns
- Memorial Day Dad Jokes
- Funny Labor Day Dad Jokes
- Best Filipino Dad Jokes 2023
Dad Jokes about hurricanes may not be the most sophisticated form of humor, but they do provide a lighthearted way to cope with the anxiety and stress that come with these natural disasters.
Whether you’re sheltering in place or evacuating to safer ground, these jokes can help lift your spirits and bring a smile to your face. So when a hurricane is headed your way, remember to pack your sense of humor along with your emergency kit.