Anniversaries are special occasions that celebrate love, commitment, and the time spent together with your significant other. It’s a time to reflect on your journey as a couple and appreciates the bond that you share.
While some people prefer to express their love through romantic gestures and sweet words, others opt for a more lighthearted approach, using humor to add some fun to the festivities. “Anniversary Dad Jokes” is a type of joke that is meant to be cheesy, playful, and geared towards celebrating a special occasion.
Whether you’re celebrating your first or fiftieth anniversary, these dad jokes are a great way to lighten the mood and show your love in a unique and memorable way.
Anniversary Dad Jokes Funny
1. Why do husbands always look forward to anniversary trips?
It’s a chance for some quality “wife-time” away from everyday life.
2. Why did the elderly man choose to give his wife a clock on their 50th anniversary?
3. Why did the dad get his wife a fridge for their anniversary?
Because it was a cool gift!
4. How can a wife convince her husband to try something new?
By proposing a fresh activity that they can both enjoy.
5. Why did the man give his wife a picture of himself covered in pistachios?
Because he wanted to give her a glimpse of himself in a nutshell.
6. Why did the husband buy his wife a deck of cards for their anniversary?
Because she wanted something with lots of diamonds, and a deck of cards has plenty!
7. What do you call a couple who got married online?
A newly-wed couple.
8. How did the husband respond when his wife asked for a big ring for their 25th anniversary?
He took her to a boxing match!
9. Why did the bee decide to get married?
Because he found the perfect honey.
10. Why was the moth attracted to the bride?
Because she was glowing with happiness on her wedding day.
11. Why did the man decide not to give his wife diamonds after all?
Because she told him that nothing would make her happier than simply being with him.
12. What did the wife deer say when her husband forgot their anniversary gift?
“You don’t even care about me!”
13. What happened to the archeologist couple’s marriage over time?
The older they got, the more fascinating it became.
14. What did the man say to his wrestler wife as he presented her with a bouquet of her favorite flowers?
“I admire your rose-ilience!”
15. Who would throw the most entertaining wedding reception for guests?
The cellphones, of course!
16. Why did the optometrist couple decide to tie the knot?
Because their relationship opened their eyes to a whole new world.
17. What did the spider husband give to his wife on their 50th wedding anniversary?
A new ring made of webbing.
18. What made the upcoming weekend so special for the couple?
It was Christmas, and they were excited to get “merri-ed.”
19. Why couldn’t the vampire attend his wife’s wedding ceremony?
Because an open casket ceremony was too expensive.
Best Anniversary Dad Jokes
It’s that time of year again: time to celebrate the special bond between fathers and their children. Whether it’s a first birthday, a sweet sixteen, or a golden anniversary, a dad’s presence is always appreciated.
But what better way to honor that bond than with a few anniversary Dad jokes? Here are some tried-and-true Dad jokes to help you celebrate your special day.
20. Why did the anniversary couple go to the gym?
To work on their marriage!
21. What do you call an anniversary that falls on a Monday?
A weekday wedding!
22. Why did the couple go to the beach on their anniversary?
Because they wanted to renew their “sea-ls”!
23. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
24. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
Because it was two tired!
25. What do you call a fake noodle?
26. How does a penguin build its house?
Igloos it together!
27. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
28. Why did the math book look so sad?
Because it had too many problems!
29. What do you call an alligator that works for the government?
A civil servant-ile!
30. What do you give your spouse for your anniversary?
An onion! It’ll make them cry tears of joy!
31. Why did the anniversary couple go to the movie theater?
To watch a romance flick that’s reel-y good!
32. Happy Anniversary! Did you know it’s the “bee’s knees” of all anniversaries?
Looks like you’ve still got the buzz after all these years!
33. Did you know why it’s so hard to find your anniversary presents?
Because they’re always a year behind.
Dad Joke Anniversary
Happy Anniversary, Dad! As we celebrate another year of your marriage, we thought it was only appropriate to share some of the best dad jokes around!
Dad jokes may be corny, but there’s no denying that they bring a smile to your face. So, as we celebrate your anniversary, here are some of the funniest dad jokes to share with your loved ones!
34. What did the paper clip say to the magnet on their anniversary?
I’ve been stuck on you for years!
35. What did the anniversary couple say when their marriage clock reached its one-year mark?
“Time Flies When You’re Having Fun!”
36. What did the anniversary couple toast to?
37. What did the 0 say to the 8 on their wedding anniversary?
38. What did the dad say when his daughter asked him why her 6th wedding anniversary was so special?
Aww, come on- it’s your SIXTIETH anniversary!
39. What did the anniversary card say to the couple?
I’m so glad you two have shared a lifetime of laughter!
40. Why did the man throw a bucket of water at his anniversary celebration?
He wanted it to be a one-water wedding!
41. What did the paper clip say to the magnet when they celebrated their anniversary?
“Wow, I’m really holding on strong.”
42. What did the onion say to celebrate its one-year anniversary?
I can’t believe it, a whole year has gone by and nothing sliced me!
43. How does a scientist celebrate their anniversary?
With an experiment in affection!
44. Why did the birthday celebration last only a minute?
Because after that it was an anniversary!
45. What did the goat get for his anniversary?
He got a baaaaa-d gift!
46. What did the elephant say to his wife on their anniversary?
“It’s been trunk-y, babe!”
47. What’s the best way to celebrate an anniversary with a dad joke?
By taking it one day at a time and coming up with something new!
48. Why don’t ghosts celebrate anniversaries?
Because there is no day-after tomorrow!
49. What did the paperclip say on its anniversary?
It said, “I’m sticking with you!”
50. What did the mom say to her daughter on their anniversary?
“Daughter, happy anniversary. Here’s something unique I whipped up specifically for you.”
51. What did the husband get his wife on their anniversary?
A new vacuum cleaner – so he could finally see her smile when it was cleaned.
52. What did the sheep say to his wife on their anniversary?
Baaaaaby, I love you!
Work Anniversary Dad Jokes
53. What did the engineer give his wife for their work anniversary?
A free upgrade!
54. What type of music do calendars listen to?
55. What did the worker say when they got to their five-year work anniversary?
It’s been a grind!
56. What do you call an anniversary in the middle of work?
Working on nothing day!
57. Why did the employee celebrate his one-year work anniversary outside?
Because he wanted to get an “outside” opinion on it!
58. What did the bee say as it returned to its hive on the one-year anniversary of starting work?
“Hive made it!”
59. What did the tentacle say on its work anniversary?
“Another day, another ink!”
60. Why did the bee become an office manager?
Because it was always buzzing around with great ideas!
61. What did the tomato say to the cucumber on their work anniversary?
Wow, it’s been so long I could practically be your dad!
62. What do you call a time machine that only goes back 10 seconds?
A work anniversary dad joke!
63. What did the accountant say when he got a 5-year work anniversary present?
“Thanks, I can really add this!”
64. What did the birthday balloon tell the angry cake?
You’re looking a bit deflated!
65. What did the office printer say to the employee on their work anniversary?
“Congrats! You’ve completed a whole dream!”
66. What do you call your dad when he goes to work a year after coming back from retirement?
I dub him “The Comeback Kid”!
67. What four words describe a work anniversary?
Another year was successful!
68. What did the anniversary couple say to each other on their workiversary?
“It’s been a long day” but I’m still glad we’re in it together!
69. What kind of anniversary must you celebrate with roofing?
70. What did the biologist give his wife for their work anniversary?
A DNA kit, so they could stay connected!
71. What do you call a river that celebrates your work anniversary?
72. What do you call a dad who works for 20 years in the same place?
A veteran parent!
73. What do you call a dad celebrating his 25th work anniversary?
A jubilant quarter-centurion!
74. What do you call an anniversary that lands on a leap year?
A Leap-Year Iversary!
75. What do you call a tea-drinking dad on his work anniversary?
A brew-tiful achiever!
Anniversary Jokes for Your Mom and Dad
76. Why did the anniversary couple fight so much?
Because they have different anniversaries!
77. What did Mom say when Dad asked her to renew their wedding vows?
“Let’s just stick with replacing the batteries!”
78. What did your mom give Dad on their anniversary?
The usual – a refrigerator, stove and feelings that will last forever!
79. What does your mom and dad wear on their anniversaries?
80. What did your parents call each other on their fiftieth anniversary?
My Old Flame!
81. What did Mom say when Dad asked her to marry him?
“What took you so long?”
82. What did your dad give to your mom for their anniversary?
A unique bundle of hugs and kisses!
83. What did the firecracker say to his mom on their anniversary?
“Light up my life!”
84. How did Mom and Dad celebrate their anniversary?
With a trip down memory lane!
85. What did Mom and Dad say when they celebrated their 50th anniversary?
They said, “We’re enjoying our golden years together!”
86. What did your mom and dad say when they celebrated 50 years of marriage?
Pretty much the same thing they said at 25 – “Why not?”
87. What do you get if your mom and dad celebrate their anniversary in the rain?
A couple of wet parents!
88. Why did Mom and Dad decide to get married on their anniversary?
Because it was the only day of the year you could be sure they’d both remember!
89. What’s the best way to celebrate Mom and Dad’s anniversary?
Cooking them their favorite meal – that’s a recipe for success!
90. What did mom and dad say when they celebrated their 1000th anniversary?
“We’ve come a long way from where we started!”
91. What do you get your parents for their anniversary when they’re stuck in quarantine?
A set of masks and gloves – they can always use more protection!
Wedding Anniversary Dad Jokes
A time to look back fondly on the past year, and enjoy a bit of well-deserved fun. But no anniversary celebration would be complete without a few dad jokes! So, to make sure your anniversary goes off without a hitch, here are some of the best anniversary dad jokes around. Enjoy!
92. What did the paperclip say to its wife on its wedding anniversary?
“The bonds between us are still strong!”
93. What do you call two anniversaries in a row?
The repeat offenders!
94. What did the silver bullet do for its wedding anniversary?
He fired it off!
95. What did the husband say when he opened their wedding anniversary gift?
“It’s about time!”
96. What does your marriage anniversary mean to you and your dad?
It’s a reminder that our love is forever-lasting, just like the laughter we share!
97. What did the husband say to his wife on their 25th wedding anniversary?
It’s been so long, I forgot why we got married in the first place!
98. What did the husband say on their 25th anniversary?
You’re still as beautiful as when we first met-tent!
99. How did the bride describe her 50th wedding anniversary?
“It’s been a long and winding road!”
100. What did the husband buy for his 30th wedding anniversary?
An Apple watch to help him keep track of time with her.
101. Why do cats make terrible wedding anniversary gifts?
Because they always say “meow-ry” instead of “I Do”.
102. How did the champagne know it was time to be opened on the couples anniversary?
It heard them popping corks the year before!
103. What did the wife give her husband on their tenth anniversary?
A “tenth” ectomy!
104. Why did the couple smile when renewing their wedding vows?
Because they were re-tying the knot!
105. What did the husband get the wife for their tenth anniversary?
A tin of laughter – it was that funny!
106. What did the husband say to his wife on their silver anniversary?
Wow, we’ve been married for 25 whole cents!
107. How did the guy ask his wife to be on their anniversary?
Alternative to “Will You Be Mine” he asked “Will you still Be Mine?”
108. What did the husband give his wife for their 50th wedding anniversary?
A Golden Anniversary jock!
109. What did the silver anniversary couple say to each other?
“I love you more and alloy!”
110. What did Adam say the day before his anniversary?
“It’s almost my annivers-ory.”
111. What did the husband give his wife for their 10th wedding anniversary?
A tin ring!
Dad Anniversary Wishes
There’s something about that combination of corny humor and heartfelt sentiment that just warms the heart.
Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary with your parents, grandparents, or a beloved couple, there’s nothing quite like a well-timed anniversary dad joke to lighten the mood and make the moment even more memorable.
112. My phone is designed to only call my wife’s number, making it a high-fidelity communication device.
113. A husband who sees himself as unshakable may be partnered with a wife who desires him to be a little more unyielding.
114. I am completely taken by you, and I adore you.
115. Without you, life loses its significance.
116. My wife enjoys it when I blow air on her hair, but it’s not my favorite thing to do.
117. Your sweater looks like it’s made of husband material, and I really like it.
118. My love for you is so intense that it erupts from my heart like a volcano.
119. The two pianists were in perfect harmony and had a happy marriage.
120. Whenever I’m with you, my heart is set for takeoff.
121. The electric socket expressed its affection by saying “I love you a watt!” to its partner.
122. I can never stay angry at you, but I’ll always be infatuated with you.
123. I could check you out all day long, just like TSA pre-check.
124. You’re not just my sweetheart, you’re my tweetheart.
125. Your love is like a light bulb because it illuminates my life.
126. Your love is like a dictionary since it gives meaning to my life.
127. In the sea of love, you’re my soul-matey!
128. We make a fastidious couple because you’re swift, and I’m meticulous.
129. You radiate more brilliantly than all the stars in the Milky Way combined.
130. You ignite my passions, possibly because you’re my perfect match.
131. I’m hopelessly addicted to you, even when I’m sometimes inconsiderate.
132. Lovers with a preference for art deco typically gravitate towards heart-shaped architecture.
133. Even when you’re sour, you’re still incredibly sweet, and I love you more than anything.
134. You complete me in every way, much like auto-complete.
135. Out of all the atoms in the universe, you are the most flawlessly arranged.
Anniversary Dad jokes can be a great way to celebrate an anniversary and bring a smile to the faces of those around you. They are a great way to show your appreciation for the people you love and to show them how much you care.
With the right amount of humor, the right kind of jokes, and the right amount of sentimentality, anniversary Dad jokes can be a great way to mark the occasion.