This reel of Dad Jokes will have you laughing out loud! Get ready to enjoy a collection of cheesy one-liners, puns, and riddles from the best Dads around! Whether you need a quick pick-me-up or a fun way to entertain the family, these Dad Jokes are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
With Father’s Day around the corner, there’s no better time to share some of the best dad jokes around. Dad jokes are often cheesy, corny, and oftentimes a bit of a groaner, but that’s why we love them!
From silly puns to witty one-liners, dad jokes are always sure to put a smile on your face. To help celebrate Father’s Day this year, we’ve put together a collection of some of the funniest dad jokes from around the web. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy these dad jokes reels!
Dad Jokes Reels
1. What did one sock say to the other when they were in a washing machine together?
Don’t worry, it will be over soon!
2. What did one plate say to the other?
Let’s dine together.
3. Have you heard the rumor about butter?
Sorry, I can’t spread it.
4. What password does Forrest Gump use?
5. Which state serves small drinks?
6. What does an inquisitive pepper do?
It gets jalapeño business.
7. If two vegetarians quarrel, is it still called beef?
I have a clean conscience, and it’s never been used.
8. Can a kangaroo leap higher than a house?
Of course, houses can’t jump.
9. What concert costs 45 cents?
50 Cent featuring Nickelback.
10. How many telemarketers does it take to replace a light bulb?
Just one, but he must do it during dinner.
11. What are the most robust days of the week?
Saturday and Sunday; the rest are weekdays.
12. What did the one-fin seal say to the shark?
If the seal is broken, don’t consume it.
13. Why did the angler purchase the halibut?
Just for the sake of it!
14. What is the reason behind Peter Pan’s constant flying?
Because he never ages.
15. What is the term for a resting bull?
A bulldozer, in slumber.
16. What U.S. state boasts the most streets?
That would be Rhode Island, with its labyrinthine layout.
17. How do stargazers plan a social gathering?
By planet-ing, naturally!
18. Why do bees have sticky tresses?
They use a honeycomb, of course!
19. Why do melons get married?
Because they can’t elope, silly!
20. What do you call a mendacious feline?
A lion, the king of all fibbers!
Bad Dad Jokes Reels
21. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
They make up everything!
22. What did the little mountain say when it grew up?
I’m just peak-ing!
23. Why can’t vampires play baseball outside at night?
Because they don’t have bats.
24. How much does it cost an elephant to get his haircut?
It doesn’t cost him anything, he just trunks it off himself.
25. What kind of bikes do kids ride at night?
26. Why did the physics professor break up with his girlfriend?
She just didn’t have any potential!
27. How does an angry wolf greet its friends?
28. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
29. What did the time traveler do when he was late?
He jumped back in time!
30. How do you trail Will Smith in the muck?
Pursue the recent imprints.
31. How do you halt a bull’s charge?
Invalidate its credit card.
32. Am I my wife’s sole ex-beau?
Regrettably, yes, she declared the others nines or tens!
33. How does a father’s wallet differ before and after children?
Images replace the money.
34. How do you educate children on taxes?
Devour their ice cream.
35. Why does a husband lead a life like a dog?
He comes in with soiled paws, settles by the fire, and awaits nourishment.
36. What does the stork do after delivering a baby?
He lounges on the sofa with a beer!
37. What caused the utensils to cling together?
They were caught in a spooning embrace.
38. What’s the secret to celebrity coolness?
They possess a legion of fans.
39. Why was the picture sent to jail?
It received a frame-up.
40. How does a hurricane perceive the world?
Through a single eye.
41. Where do polar bears store their funds?
In a snow bank account.
42. What game does a tornado love to play?
Twister, of course!
43. How does the moon maintain its hairstyle?
It eclipses it.
44. What do you call a comedic mountain?
One that is simply hill-arious.
45. What becomes more saturated as it becomes drier?
46. What response did the banana give to the boy?
None, as bananas lack the ability to communicate.
Dad Jokes Instagram Reels
47. What is the method of hosting a gathering in outer space?
You planet it!
48. Why was the sweeper tardy for the lecture?
It swept too much.
49. How do you amuse an octopus?
With ten-tickles, you can make it chuckle!
50. How do you greet a bunny on its birthday?
Wish you a hoppy birthday!
51. What do you call a mendacious feline?
A lion, the king of all fibbers!
52. Did you hear about the electrical outlet who got into a brawl with the power cord?
He thought he could socket him, but the cord won.
53. What’s the name for an elegant fish?
So-fish-ticated, of course!
54. How do you make seven an even number?
Just remove the “s” from “seven,” and it becomes “even”!
55. What kind of vehicle do eggs use?
56. Where do mathematics instructors vacation?
At Times Square, of course!
57. Why was the stadium so warm after the game?
All the fans had left!
58. How do you elicit laughter from an octopus?
By tickling it with ten tentacles!
59. What greeting do you offer a bunny on its birthday?
Hoppy Birthday, dear bunny!
60. What miniature tree can you hold in your hand?
A palm tree, perfectly petite.
61. Why did the bicycle topple over by itself?
Because it was too exhausting, of course!
62. Do you want to hear a construction joke?
Sorry, I’m still hammering out the punchline!
63. What do you call a counterfeit noodle?
An impasta, a deceitful dish.
64. How does a litigator bid farewell?
“I’ll be suing you!” said the lawyer.
65. What caused the tomato to blush?
It spiced the salad dressing and undressed it!
66. May I take a plunge in this swimming pool?
It depends on its depth, doesn’t it?
Dad Jokes on the Dock
67. What did the fish say when it hit his head on the dock?
68. What did the sea say to the dock?
If you don’t give me some shore leave, I’ll be upset!
69. Why did the dock worker throw his shovel in the pond?
To see if it was true that there were better things at sea.
70. Why did the dolphins swim in circles?
Because they wanted to make jokes!
71. What did the dock say when it had a pun?
Nothing, because docks can’t talk!
72. What do you call a scary vegetable?
73. What did the fish say when he hit his thumb with a hammer?
Damn, I’m star-tweaking!
74. Why did the dock need sunblock?
To keep from getting bored.
75. What does a submarine use to swim?
A doctor’s note!
76. How do dockers measure the heading of their ships?
With a compass-ion!
77. Why did the fisherman go to the dock?
To drop off his cheesy dad jokes!
78. Why did the dock worker break his saw?
Because he was cutting some Dockwood!
79. Why can’t you trust a seagull with a secret?
Because they are always ready to squawk!
80. What do you call a dad at the dock?
A Pier Dad!
90. What do you call a dad on the dock?
91. Why don’t crabs give to charity?
Because they’re shellfish!
92. What parting words did the bison give to his departing son?
“Bison!” he exclaimed.
93. Why do vampires always look unwell?
They’re always coffins, of course!
94. Which musical instrument can be found in the restroom?
A tuba filled with toothpaste!
Best Dad Jokes Reels
95. Why were the forks and knives fused?
They were cutlery-cuddling.
96. How do famous people keep their cool?
They possess a legion of admirers.
97. Why did the artwork end up in jail?
It was arrested for being framed.
98. How does a hurricane view the world?
Through a single eye.
99. Where do polar bears store their cash?
In a snowbank.
100. What’s your favorite game of a tornado?
Twister, without a doubt!
101. How does the moon style its hair?
By causing an eclipse.
102. What do you call a hill that’s funny?
103. What becomes more soaked as it dries?
104. Why do spiders seem intelligent?
They effortlessly navigate the web.
105. What’s the nickname of a bear without teeth?
A gummy bear!
106. What’s the go-to refreshment for a sick lemon?
107. How did the finger react to the nose’s complaints?
By stopping its picking.
108. Why can’t a hand be a foot?
Because they’re different in size.
109. What car model is favored by sheep?
110. What key unlocks bananas?
111. What has wings and four wheels?
A garbage truck that can fly.
112. How do you converse with a giant?
Use grandiloquent words!
113. How do you make a tissue move?
Give it a bit of boogie
114. How do you communicate with a giant?
Use big words and speak up!
115. How do you make a tissue dance?
Put some boogie into it!
116. What type of milk comes from a pampered cow?
Spoiled milk, for sure.
117. What’s a sea monster’s go-to meal?
Fish and ships, naturally.
118. Why are pigs terrible at sports?
They always hog the ball, and never pass it.
119. Why should you avoid telling jokes to eggs?
They might crack up.
120. What’s foot-long and slippery?
A slipper, of course!
121. What type of shoes does a ninja prefer?
Sneakers, perfect for silent running.
122. What’s orange and imitates a parrot?
A carrot, in case you were wondering.
123. How does a penguin construct a home?
They igloo it together, brick by icy brick.
124. Why isn’t anyone friends with Dracula?
He’s a pain in the neck, figuratively and literally.
Dad Jokes on the Dock Instagram
125. What does a salmon say when it catches the first bus in the morning?
Nothing, they’re always on time!
126. Why can’t you trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
127. How much does it cost for pancakes at the moonlight diner?
128. How do fish go into town?
They take the seahorse!
129. Why were people prohibited from accessing the pier?
It crumbled under the pressure of the pier.
130. What makes it impractical to park a boat in multiple locations?
It necessitates a set of docks.
131. What’s the preferred spot for avian pirates to rest their wings?
A Crow-barrrr, the dock for feathered buccaneers.
132. What’s the method for securing your spacecraft to the dock?
Using an astronaut to fasten it.
133. How can you guarantee impartial justice for a dock?
By having a panel of his peers determine its fate.
134. Where do sailing boats receive medical attention?
At the dock-ter, the healthcare provider for vessels.
135. What do you call a bear without teeth?
A toothless bear, or a gummy bear.
136. How do you help a sick lemon?
Give it some lemon-aid.
137. What did the nose say to the finger?
“Stop picking on me!”
138. What car do sheep like to drive?
A Lamborghini, of course.
139. What key opens a banana?
A monkey key, or mon-key.
140. What has four wheels and can fly?
A garbage truck, in the right wind conditions.
141. Where can you study everything about ice cream?
Sundae school, the place to be.
142. Why is it important to properly secure your boat at the dock?
To prevent a potential ship-tastrophe.
143. What do you call a group of boats docked together?
A flotilla at port.
145. Why did the sailor prefer to dock at the marina?
Because it had a better berth and amenities.
146. Why do some people prefer to live on houseboats at the dock?
Because they love the tranquility of the water and the proximity to the city.
147. What do you call a dock with a sense of humor?
A pier of jokes.
You might also like:
- 100+ Best Hockey Dad Jokes For Fans
- 100+ Hilarious Flower Dad Jokes
- 90+ April Fools Dad Jokes
- 130+ Engineer Dad Jokes
- 162+ Dad Jokes About Rain
- 95+ Fuuny Australian Dad Jokes
- 140+ Asian Dad Jokes & puns
Dad Jokes Reels are a great way to have a few laughs and enjoy some lighthearted humor. Whether you’re looking for a chuckle or a full-on belly laugh, Dad Jokes Reels are sure to provide some laughs and entertainment. So next time you’re feeling a bit down or need a bit of a pick-me-up, give Dad Jokes Reels a try and you’re sure to get some much needed laughs.