Prepare to be spellbound by our collection of hilarious jokes about magicians. From witty one-liners to clever wordplay, these jokes will leave you laughing in disbelief.
Whether you’re a fan of magic tricks or simply enjoy a good laugh, these magician-themed jokes are sure to bring a touch of humor and wonder to your day. Get ready to be entertained and share a laughter-filled moment with friends and family. Abracadabra, here come the laughs!
Funny Jokes About Magicians
Magicians have been entertaining audiences for centuries with their impressive illusions and sleight of hand. But behind the magic, there lies a sense of humor that only those in the industry truly understand.
Here are some jokes about magicians that are sure to make you laugh, whether you’re a professional magician or just a fan of the art.
1.What is the name for a magician who has lost their powers? Ian.
2. How do you refer to a bra that can perform magic?
It’s an abracadabra bra.
3. What breed of dog can perform magic tricks?
4. What kind of magic do cows believe in?
5. Have you heard of the magician who wows audiences with chocolate?
Rumor has it, he can produce endless Twix bars from his sleeve.
6. Have you heard about the magician who lost their magic?
Apparently, they go by the name Ian now.
7. Why aren’t there many female magicians?
Sadly, history tells us that they were once persecuted and burned at the stake.
8. Have you heard of the magician who made an entire art gallery vanish?
One moment it was a museum, the next it was gone.
9. What does a magician do when they’re angry?
They pull their hair out in frustration!
10. What distinguishes a magician from a psychology researcher?
Magicians produce rabbits from hats, while psychology researchers produce habits from rats.
11. Do you know of the Jewish magician who specializes in furniture summoning?
They go by the name Bench Appearo.
12. And finally, what did the magician’s assistant say after the show?
“Thank you for having me!” (Correcting the typo)
13. Do you know what you call a poor Russian magician?
A “blyatman”. Let’s stick to clean jokes, though.
14. Have you heard about the magician who suffered from blisters and bad breath?
He’s a fragile mystic hexed with halitosis, and his condition is super calloused.
15. What distinguishes a magician from a row of showgirls?
Only one of them showcases an array of cunning stunts.
Clean Jokes About Magicians
16. What sets me apart from a magician?
I can vanish a lady, yet I lack the power to bring her back.
17. How does a magician prepare for a college test?
18. What’s a magician’s phrase when choking someone?
19. Where do magicians go to obtain quarters? Cashiers.
20. Have you heard of the bee under a spell?
It’s called a bee-witch.
21. What’s the term for a giant bird that dabbles in dark sorcery?
A shadow fowl.
22. What type of enchantment do cows put their faith in?
Bovine witchcraft, or “cowlery.”
23. How would you describe a tiny fish with impressive magical abilities?
A spell minnow.
24. Just before the rabbit vanished, what did the avocado exclaim? “Chupacabra!”
25. What’s the name of the fairy who enjoys mending broken items?
26. What’s the term for a dejected magician?
Boo Hoo Dini.
27. Why did the witch see a doctor?
She experienced a dizzy spell.
28. How many magicians does it take to perform magic?
Only one is needed to do the trick.
29. How do you refer to a sorcerer who specializes in Ice Magic?
A blizzard magician.
30. Were you told about the enchanted tractor?
It drove down the lane and transformed into a farm.
31. What do you name the person in charge of managing finances for an organization that practices black magic?
An occult accountant.
32. What is a magic owl called? Hoodini.
33. Have you heard about the magician who drove down a street?
He turned into a driveway and amazed everyone.
34. Why aren’t there many female magicians?
It’s not because they were burned; it’s because they are not as common as their male counterparts.
Hilarious Jokes About Magicians
Magicians have been around for centuries, captivating audiences with their awe-inspiring tricks and illusions. But sometimes, it’s the jokes about magicians that really get the crowd going.
Whether you’re a fan of magic or not, these jokes are sure to have you laughing and scratching your head in disbelief. Here are some of the best jokes about magicians:
35. Why did the illusionist bathe?
To tidy up their performance.
36. What’s taught at a school for witches? Incantations.
37. What cosmetic does a magician prefer?
38. What breed of dog performs magic tricks?
A Labracadabrador Retriever.
39. What is the name of a magician who has lost their abilities? Ian.
40. What do you get when you breed an aircraft with a magician?
A flying sorcerer.
41. If someone witnesses a mystical offense, what is their recourse?
They must enter the Witches’ Protection Program.
42. What do you call a sandwich that appears magically on the beach?
43. Why did the rabbit disappear after the avocado spoke?
Because it was scared of the Avocadobra!
44. What is a magician’s go-to cosmetic product?
Vanishing cream, disappearing from sight like magic!
45. Who is the fairy that loves to repair things?
Tinkerbell the handy-mender!
46. Why do cats prefer to hang out with wizards instead of witches?
Because sorcerers sometimes bring milk with them!
47. Why did Jafar leave school before graduation?
He was expelled!
48. What is the main subject of study at a witch school?
Spelling, of course!
49. Why did the three witches summon a plumber?
They had toilet trouble after their hubble-bubble brew!
50. What do you get when you combine a plane and a magician?
A flying sorcerer soaring through the sky!
51. What is Aragog’s favorite day of the week?
Flyday, is the perfect time to hunt for prey!
52. Why doesn’t Voldemort wear glasses?
Because nobody knows what he looks like!
53. Why did the witch visit the doctor?
She was experiencing a dizzy spell!
54. Who came from outer space to perform magic tricks?
A flying sorcerer with otherworldly skills!
55. What breed of dog is a master at magic tricks?
A Labracadabrador, the pooch with wizardry skills!
56. What happened to the witch with a bad temper?
She lost her cool and flew off the handle once again!
Joke About Black Magicians
57. What is the preferred magical practice of a giraffe? Necromancy.
58. Why does the Dark Lord Voldemort not wear eyeglasses?
Because nobody has a nose.
59. Which candy has the most enchantment? Twix.
60. How long do sorceresses fly on their broomsticks during chilly nights?
Just for a brief enchantment.
61. What’s the required number of illusionists to alter a light bulb’s appearance?
It depends on the transformation you desire.
62. What is a bee called when it’s under a spell?
63. What name do you give to a wizard canine?
64. Who is the cousin of Dr. Strange who can’t perform sorcery?
65. What’s the first thing that magicians do when they wake up in the morning?
They wake up magically!
66. What do you call a conjurer’s pet fish?
A magic carp.
67. Who authored the book, The Secret to Magic Tricks?
Howe D. Dewitt.
68. How is being a magician comparable to being a porn star?
It’s all about missed erections.
69. What did the magician’s assistant say after the show ended?
Thank you for halving me.
70. What trick was the lewd magician recognized for performing?
He pulled his top hat out of a rabbit.
71. What trick did the furious magician do?
He pulled his hare out.
72. Are you a magician?
Because when I look at you, everyone else vanishes.
73. How can you determine if you’re descended from a line of inept magicians?
You have two half-sisters. Ouch!
74. Where did the magician locate his new assistant?
In the Wand Ads.
75. What did the lady magician wear beneath her garments?
76. What do you get when you combine an airplane and a magician?
A Flying Sorcerer!
77. What is a magical dog’s excrement called? Poo-Dini!
78. Why was the magician unable to retrieve a coin from the blonde’s ear?
Perhaps there was no money to be found.
79. Who was the most talented magician when it came to corn-related tricks in Iowa?
The A-Maize-ing Randy stood out from the crowd.
80. What caused the magician to quit drinking?
He noticed that every time he went out, he went to a bar on the street.
81. What do you call a magician who is also a lawyer?
Perhaps Sue-dini would be an appropriate name.
82. What occurred when an individual in Denver took their exam while under the influence of magic mushrooms?
They passed with flying colors.
83. Have you been looking for a new assistant?
I noticed you from across the room.
84. The fisherman asked the magician to choose a fish – any fish.
85. To excel in the art of magic, I must devote myself completely to my craft.
86. My hoodie possesses magical properties, hence why I named it “Hoodie.”
87. Witnessing a magician stroll into a supermarket last week left me spellbound.
88. I consulted my magic 8-ball for advice on which email client to use, but it warned me against Outlook.
89. The magician remained incognito as he made his way down the street, his Hoodie concealing his identity.
90. When the magician couldn’t get his magic wand to work, he exclaimed, “Oh, stick!”
91. A wizard who commands the power of ice is known as a blizzard caster.
92. There’s this peculiar tractor that can transform into a field as it moves along the road.
93. Harry Potter couldn’t sense any magic around him because he was going through a dry spell.
94. The person who handles the finances of a black magic organization is called an occult accountant.
95. Three witches summoned a plumber for their plumbing issues, chanting “Hubble, bubble, toilet trouble.”
96. After announcing he would pull a rabbit from his hat, the magician declared, “This next trick is a hare-raising experience.”
97. Jafar never completed school; he was ex-spelled.
98. A magician who used chocolate in his magic had plenty of Twix up his sleeve.
99. The bad-tempered witch flew off the handle.
100. There was a magician who suffered from blisters and bad breath; he was a fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
101. Before producing a dead rabbit from his hat, the magician uttered “Abra Cadaver.”
102. After actually cutting his assistant in half, the magician exclaimed “Abra-cadaver!”
103. What sets a magician apart from a row of showgirls is that one showcases an assortment of clever tricks.
104. Juan the Magnificent was once an ordinary young man from rural Mexico.
105. When the magician drove down the street, he ended up in a driveway.
106. The reason why there are no female magicians is not because they were burned, but because the profession is male-dominated.
Also, look at:
- Memorial Day Dad Jokes
- Best Filipino Dad Jokes 2023
- Doctor Knock Knock Jokes
- Best Hanging up Jokes
- Baseball Knock Knock Jokes
Some Final Talk
These jokes about magicians are sure to bring a smile to your face and maybe even leave you scratching your head in disbelief. Magicians may be masters of illusion, but these jokes prove that they also have a sense of humor.