In this blog post, we’ve gathered some of our favorite quotes about football from proud moms who love the sport. From victories and defeats to cheering for your team from the stands, read on to learn more about these inspiring women and their love of football.
As a football mom, there are certain things you should proud of. One of those things is how your kids have turned out to be responsible and law-abiding citizens. But another thing you should be proud of is the way your kids take care of their bodies and minds through sports.
While it’s easy to get wrapped up in the games and forget about the importance of playing by the rules, it’s important to remember that taking care of your body is essential for a long and healthy life.
Here are some proud football mom quotes that will remind you why it’s so important to exercise mindfully and play by the rules.
proud football mom quotes
- “I am the best person to teach my son how to be the best he can be.” – Mia Hamm
- “Don’t let anyone tell you any different – I love football.” – Tanya Harding
- “Football teaches you life lessons like never giving up and believing in yourself.” – Sarah Brown
- “In the end, football is really about family and friends.” – Julie Foudy
- “You don’t have to be an expert in football to play it well. You just have to be a great teammate.” – Boomer Esiason
- “I’ve been very fortunate in that my sons have both been able to play football, and they both play in college.” — Diane Sawyer
- “We were all excited that he had made the team, so I took my two daughters and we went to the game together and watched him play.” — Patricia Heaton
- “I’m just so proud of him. He’s really grown up into a great young man. I’m very proud of him.” — Kathy Griffin
- “When we were driving to our first game in Florida, we stopped in a rest stop at 6 am to pick up my dad.”
- “My dad was still wearing his referee shirt from the night before.”
- ” The next thing you know, there are three other referees there, all trying to figure out who this is!”
- “It takes more than a lot of money to win.”
proud football mom Instagram captions
- “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it wasn’t yours to begin with.”
- “Never give up. Never stop trying. Because you never know when or where your next great idea will come from.”
- “You learn more from failure than success.”
- “You can do anything you want in this world if you put your mind to it.”
- “I think a lot of people have a mommy’s part they want to play and a ‘professional’ part they want to play. But we’re just all
- “If you’re going to be in the game, you’ve got to be in the stadium.” — Former New York Jets cheerleader and mother of three Danielle Van Damme.
- “I never thought I’d have a career. I always knew I’d have children.” — Football mom Sherry Fieler.
- “I’m glad my career isn’t what I think it is going to be.”
- ” If you have four kids, and your career takes you away from home, you’re not going to be happy.” — Football mom Kristine Davis.
- “I think football is the toughest thing I’ll ever do in my life. “
- “It’s probably more physical than anything else, other than childbirth.” — Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Michelle Curley.
- “I am so proud of my son! He’s been through a lot these last few months, but he’s still standing strong.”
- ” I’m very proud of him.” — Jami Ward, mother of University of Alabama quarterback Jalen Hurts
- “He’s a great kid who doesn’t deserve this. He deserves better than this, and he’s fighting for his life right now.” —
- Ward’s husband, Michael Ward, when asked about his wife’s reaction to the news that Hurts was arrested on drug charges.
- “We’ll be praying for him, that’s all I can say right now.” — Nick Saban, when asked about Hurts.
Best proud football mom quotes
- “This is what you get when you take a kid who wants to play college football and don’t get him the right
- “I have been a football mom my entire life, so it’s really not something new to me. It’s been a big part of my life since I was 7 years old.”
- “It’s always good to have a backup plan.”
- “We don’t live in fear, we live in hope.”
- “As a mother, I will teach my children how to respect others, but I also want them to be respectful themselves.”
- “That’s why we’ve got a very strong family unit in our home and we are very close.”
- “The only thing I didn’t prepare for was the amount of energy it would take to do this full-time job.”
- “I am a football mom who hates seeing her son in pain.”
- “He is my baby boy.”
- “I love football, but when I saw him get hit it really hurt me.”
- “I feel so bad that he got hurt.”
- “It’s a good feeling because it means that he was successful and had fun.”
- “When my son is playing and he makes a play he deserves a pat on the back. And when I’m coaching my son he needs to earn a pat on the back.”
- ” If you’re gonna get a pat on the back it has to be for something positive.”
- “You have a special job because you are loved by God, and I know you are.”
- “Don’t ever let anyone tell you that they’re not going to be a great parent…
- “Heather is my best friend, and I love her very much. I’m not afraid to say it out loud.”
- “I’ll always remember my mom, she was so amazing.”
- “I’ve always wanted to be a mother. It wasn’t something I ever dreamed of doing, but it’s been one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done.”
- “We’re not perfect, we’re just us.”
- “I’m not going to let anyone take my boys from me.”
- “I would rather be a good mother and a bad wife than the other way around.”
- “You’re never too young to be loved.”
- “It’s not always about being the best at something; it’s about being the best in the world at something.”
- “Don’t wait for kids to put their foot down and say ‘Mommy, I’m bored before you do something about it.”
cute proud football mom quotes & captions
- “My kids are my reason for living, and they are my most important achievement.”
- “My children will make the best of themselves.”
- “No matter how old your kids get, they’ll always be your babies.”
- “I’m a football mom and proud of it.”
- “Football is more than just a sport, it’s a way of life.”
- “Football was my outlet after I lost a child.”
- “My daughter went off to college and all she did was talk about football. She had no hobbies or friends.”
- “Football isn’t always pretty, but it’s exciting.” — Nancy Kerrigan
- “If you have the heart, you can play. If you don’t have the heart, you can’t play.”
- “You have to be tough. And you have to be smart.” — Megan Rapinoe
- “If I had a son, I would name him Colin Kaepernick.” — Michelle Kwan
- “You have to be tough, and you have to be smart.” — Megan Rapinoe
As a proud football mom, we know how important it is for you to stay healthy both on and off the field. With that in mind, here are some healthy and inspirational quotes about being a football mom that will keep you on track during this rigorous season.
From eating smart to staying hydrated, these quotes have everything you need to stay strong while juggling a hectic schedule. Be sure to share them with your friends and family so they can get inspired too!