Losing is never fun, but sometimes it can be motivating. Here are some quotes about losing football games that might help you turn things around.
Football is a sport that is often defined by winning and losing. For every winner, there is a loser. For every game that is won, there is a game that is lost. Losing a football game can be a very difficult thing to deal with. It can be hard to accept that you didn’t win and that someone else did. Losing a football game can also be a very frustrating experience.
You may feel like you let your team down, or like you could have done more to help them win. Losing a football game can be a very disappointing feeling, but it is important to remember that it is just a game. There will be other games to play, and other chances to win.
No one likes to lose, especially when it comes to something as important as a football game. But sometimes, no matter how hard you try, the other team is just better. These quotes capture the feeling of losing, but also the hope that comes with trying again.
quotes about losing a football game
- “I think my favorite is ‘The team I have been waiting for has arrived.'” Bill Belichick.
- “When you come into a new season and the expectations are so high, that’s the most nerve-wracking thing in the world.” — Tom Brady.
- “We’ve played really well against good teams, really poorly against bad teams.” — Aaron Rodgers.
- “What we’ve done here is we’ve gotten to a place where we’re competing for championships every single year.” — Jay Cutler.
- “It is not always pretty, but there are some exciting times ahead, and I look forward to seeing
- “The worst thing you can do is worry.” -Tommy Lasorda
- “I feel bad for the guy who has to clean this stuff up.” -Steve Kerr
- “You don’t have to be smart to play quarterback. You just have to be lucky.” -Drew Brees
- “My parents were always there for me. They always believed in me. I have no problem believing in myself now.” -Andrew Luck
- “I was just trying to make a good play, but I guess I kind of just threw it in my mouth.” -Kirk Cousins
- “Losing sucks.”
- “You can always win next time.”
- “I’m not giving up on my team.”
- “No excuses!”
- “If you think you can do a better job than me, call the coaches at your school.”
- “It’s not a big deal, it’s a game.”
- “It’s like having a bad dream.”
- “We’re going to be fine.”
- “When I get home, I’ll go out and kick some ass.”
- “When we win, you’ll feel proud of your team.”
- “I’ve had some tough losses. You know, when you lose a football game. But I think those are the best losses.” ~Cecil Manasseri.
- “Losing is part of life. It is part of being a football player. You can’t get upset about it, because you are going to lose again, and again, and again.” ~Tony Dungy.
- “It’s like getting your heart ripped out every week, except this is worse, because I don’t get my heart ripped out every week.” ~Aqib Talib.
Famous quotes about losing a football game
It’s never easy to lose a football game. No matter how hard you try, the other team always seems to have an edge. But sometimes, that’s just the way the cookie crumbles. Here are some quotes about losing a football game that will hopefully make you feel better.
- “I’m a big guy. I’m very physical. I’m used to losing, so it doesn’t bother me as much as other people would.
- When you lose a game, it is very important to keep working. – Tom Landry
- Losing is a part of sports; you’re supposed to lose sometimes. – Bill Parcells
- You’ve got to be able to lose in order to win. – Joe Gibbs
- You’ve got to be able to lose in order to win. – Coach Joe Gibbs
- If you’re going to lose, you better be sure that when you lose you are going to lose by the rules. – Tom Landry
- “If you lose, you’re always gonna lose. It’s a law of nature.” -Tommy Smothers
- “I don’t know if I’ll be at the game on Saturday, but I will be rooting for the other team.” -Jerry Lewis
- I lost every single game this year.
- “I could lose all my money and still be richer than Bill Gates.”
- “That’s how you play this game. You have to beat them on their own field.”
- “I will never, ever again go on a road trip and lose a game.”
- “I always felt I was a step behind.”
- “You lose every single game.”
- “You can’t do anything about it. You just have to go out there and play football.”
- “You’re either a winner or you’re a loser.”
- “When you lose you just have
- “The first goal has been scored.”
inspirational quotes about losing a football game
No one ever said that losing was easy. In fact, it can be downright painful. But as these quotes about losing a football game show, it’s how you handle defeat that really matters.
- “I’ve had my ups and downs. I’ve had my failures. But it’s what you do after those defeats that counts.”
- “You can’t change what has happened, but you can change how you deal with it.”
- “We’ll always have our good times together. That won’t ever change.”
- “Sometimes you have to lose a game to win the championship.”
- “I love you all. And I don’t care who knows it.”
- “The game is not won or lost at the end of the first
- “You can’t be scared of nothing. You just got to go out there and play.” -Drew Brees
- “If you don’t get the ball, then you’re not going to beat us.” -Vikings QB Kirk Cousins
- “Sometimes we lose and we feel awful, but we can’t let the loss affect us. We just have to pick ourselves back up.” -Bears RB Tarik Cohen
- “We can’t control what they do. We can control what we do. And we’ve got to come out and play our best game.” -Titans QB Marcus Mariota
- “We are not playing for second place, we are playing for the NFC East title. -Cowboys CB Byron Jones
- “I’ve been playing this game a long time. I’ve been winning all my life. And now, I’m going to lose.”
- “We are going to win, but we’ll have to play very well. We can’t go out and play like we did last week.”
- “When you look at the scoreboard at halftime, it doesn’t matter what’s on there, you’re gonna lose.”
Best quotes about losing a football game
- “I’m proud of our team. We did a lot of good things tonight, but we couldn’t do enough.”
- “You know, I just felt like we were outplayed.”
- “The defense was great tonight. We really got after him.”
- “Losing is fun. It makes you laugh. It makes you cry. And it makes you appreciate what you have.” – Pete Carroll
- “Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thing.” – Vince Lombardi
- “It’s not about what happens to you. It’s about how you react to what happens to you.” – Maya Angelou
- “I don’t feel like I got beat at all. It was a tough game, but I’m fine. No excuses.” -Tom Brady
- “I didn’t play my best game but I’ve been in a lot worse games than this one.-Jimmy Garoppolo
- “I don’t know what to do right now. We have to move on.” -Matt Ryan
- “We’re still here. We’re a good team and we’re going to try to be better next week.” -Dak Prescott
- “We got to keep doing what we do.” -Jameis Winston
- “They have an explosive offense. It’s going to be fun to watch.” -Aaron Rodgers
Funny quotes about losing a football game
- “I lost my best friend.” – Jovan Belcher
- “We are all just walking around trying to figure out why we’re alive.” – Mike Brown
- “It sucks, but you play it like you’re playing hockey. You don’t stop. You keep moving forward.” – Tim Tebow
- “You’ll be dead in a minute and I’ll still be sad. It’s kind of strange. You guys are the ones that get hurt, but you’re the ones who need to grow up the most.” – Aaron Hernandez
- “I’m really proud of the team. We fought our —- off. We played our hearts out. We played great.” – Aaron Rodgers
Losing a football game can be a very difficult experience, but it is also an opportunity to learn and grow as a player and as a person. It is important to remember that there is always another game to be played and that you can always come back stronger from a loss.
It is important to remember that losing is not the end of the world and that there is always next week to try and get a win. The quotes above provide some perspective on how to deal with a loss.
400+ Hilarious Boxing Captions for Instagram & Quotes
200+ Funny Cowboy Captions for Instagram with Quotes
200+ Sale Captions for Instagram To Attract More Customers