If you’re looking for some funny Mario jokes, you’ve come to the right place! Mario is one of the most popular video game characters of all time, and as such, there are plenty of funny jokes about him. From his iconic red hat to his signature jump, these jokes will make you laugh out loud.
Best Mario Jokes
1.Why couldn’t Mario locate his kart?
Toad had taken it for a ride.
2. What is Mario’s preferred bagel flavor?
Sesame, says Mario himself.
3. What is the follow-up to Mario Sunshine?
Mario Sunburnt, the scorching sequel.
4. How do Koopas notify Mario that they have captured Peach?
They utilize a Shell-phone to convey the message.
5. What is Mario’s signature move on the basketball court?
A jump shot that scores.
6. Why was Toad invited to Mario’s gathering?
Because he’s a Fun-gi who always adds joy to any party.
7. What did Mario express to Princess Peach while underground?
“I Lava You,” he said sweetly.
8. What dessert do they offer in the Super Mario world?
Princess Peach Pie, the ultimate treat.
9. Why did a boy want a chocolate milk mustache?
To resemble Super Mario and his iconic look.
10. Have you heard the music for Super Mario Galaxy?
It’s otherworldly and beyond comparison.
11. What would you call Mario attached to strings?
A Mario-nette, a new kind of puppet.
12. What brand of chocolate milk does Mario favor?
Yoo-hoo, of course.
13. How does Princess Peach reach high shelves?
With the help of a toad stool, her trusty step.
14. What basketball team do Koopas root for that Mario despises?
The Shelltics, a team he thinks is terrible.
15. What do Bowser and desert levels in Mario games have in common?
Both feature fierce, fiery suns.
16. When does Mario celebrate his birthday?
March 10th, also known as MAR10.
Mario Jokes Funny
Are you a fan of the classic Mario series? If so, then you’ll love these funny Mario jokes!
While Mario and his friends are always up for an adventure, sometimes they can be a bit silly and make us all laugh. So, grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy these hilarious Mario jokes!
17. What is Mario’s preferred musical?
Mamma Mia is Mario’s favorite.
18. Is it necessary for Mario’s Kart to consume food?
No, Mario Kart 8 does not require sustenance.
19. What do you call the mother of Super Mario?
Mario Maker is the name of the mother.
20. How does Mario browse the internet?
He uses web Browsers to surf the web.
21. What did Mario use to communicate with the Boss?
A Ouija board was employed.
22. Why did two ghosts attack Mario?
To give him a boo-boo.
23. What caused Mario to cough frequently?
Something went down the wrong tube, resulting in coughing.
24. What is the state that Mario loves the most?
25. What is the name of the mother who gave birth to Super Mario?
26. Have you listened to the music of Super Mario Galaxy?
It’s simply out of this world.
27. Why does Mario envy Donald Trump?
Because he’s been in peace twice now.
28. What was the reason why Mario couldn’t find his kart?
It was Toad..
29. What fabric are Mario and Luigi’s clothes made of?
Denim denim denim!
30. What brand of chocolate milk does Mario prefer to drink?
Yoo-hoo is his favorite choice.
31. What does Mario do to stay healthy?
He makes sure to eat a Peach every night.
32. Which is your favorite Hawaiian island?
Oahu tops his list.
33. If Mario started a delivery service for shopping, what would he name it?
MarioCart would be the perfect name for it.
34. How does Mario communicate in the game after he dies?
He uses a Luigi board to stay in touch.
35. Did you know that one out of every ten female deer likes Mario?
It’s a statistical fact that one in ten doe is a fan.
36. What caused Mario to leave his presidential term unfinished?
He got caught up with Peach, which led to his early departure.
Funny Mario Kart Jokes
37. Why was Mario fired from his job as a carpenter?
He kept hammering his thumb instead of the nails.
38. What did Mario say when he was asked to fix a broken clock?
“I don’t have the time!”
39. Why did Mario and Luigi get lost in the desert?
Because they took the wrong warp pipe.
40. What did Mario say when he won the lottery?
“Mama mia, I’m rich!”
41. Why did Mario and Luigi get into a fight?
Because Luigi kept stealing Mario’s mushrooms.
42. What did Mario say when he saw a turtle crossing the road?
“Don’t worry, I’ll jump on it!”
43. Why did Mario go on a diet?
To fit into his overalls better.
44. What did Mario say to his hat?
“You’re my captivating accessory!”
45. What do you call a group of turtles racing on go-karts?
46. Why did Mario get a ticket while racing?
Because he was caught kart-napping!
47. Why was Yoshi always in a good mood during Mario Kart races?
Because he’s always on the green!
48. What do you call a Mario Kart race that’s held underwater?
A wet and wild ride!
49. What do you call it when Princess Peach wins a race?
50. Why did Donkey Kong stop racing?
Because he was getting tired of monkeying around!
51. What’s Mario’s favorite type of music to listen to while racing?
52. How does Bowser manage to stay so cool during a race?
He always has his shell-fan with him!
53. Why did Toad always finish last in Mario Kart races?
Because he kept getting mushroomed out!
54. What do you call a group of Koopa Troopas racing in Mario Kart?
55. Why is Luigi bad at Mario Kart?
Because he’s always green with envy!
56. How does Yoshi stay so calm during a race?
He practices egg-sertsion!
57. What did Bowser say when he won a race in Mario Kart?
“I’m on a Koopa-high!”
58. Why did Wario start a kart racing team?
Because he wanted to make a Wario-kart!
59. What do you call a banana peel on the racetrack in Mario Kart?
A slippery situation!
60. Why did Donkey Kong stop playing Mario Kart?
Because he was tired of monkeying around!
61. What did Toad say when he lost a race in Mario Kart?
“Oh, shiitake mushrooms!”
Funny Super Mario Jokes
Mario, the world’s most beloved plumber! He’s been a part of our lives since the 80s, and he’s still just as popular today as he was then.
Mario has had us laughing and smiling for decades, and now you can add a few funny Mario jokes to your repertoire.
62. Why did Mario go to art school?
To learn how to make better portraits of Bowser.
63. Why did Mario break up with Princess Peach?
He found out she was seeing another plumber behind his back.
64. How does Mario keep his mustache so perfectly groomed?
He uses a Mario-tachi trimmer.
65. Why did Bowser cross the road?
To get to the other castle.
66. Why did Mario bring a ladder to the party?
He heard there was going to be a jumping castle.
67. Why did Mario and Luigi have to go to therapy?
They had a lot of sibling-rivalry issues.
68. Why did Yoshi go to the doctor?
He had a “dino-sore” throat.
69. Why did Mario and Luigi get kicked out of the arcade?
They kept trying to “jump” into the game.
70. Why did Mario get a job as a pizza delivery guy?
Because he heard the job came with a lot of “tips.”
71. Why did Mario break up with Princess Peach?
Because she was always in another castle.
72. Why did Luigi cross the road?
To get to the other side-scroller.
73. How does Mario talk to fish?
He uses a Wii fish.
74. Why did Bowser go to the gym?
He wanted to get stronger so he could lift heavier castles.
75. What do you call a group of Goombas playing instruments?
A Koopa-pella group.
76. What does Mario use to keep his pants up?
77. What did the Koopa Troopa say to the mushroom?
“You’re a fungi to be with!”
78. How does Mario get his exercise?
He does Wii Fit every day, and also jumps over pits and dodges fireballs.
79. What is the most common ingredient in Mario’s pasta dishes?
80. Why did Bowser go to the doctor?
He was feeling a little shell-ish.
81. What did Mario say when he found a hidden treasure?
“It’s-a me, loot-io!”
82. Why did Luigi break up with his girlfriend?
She kept calling him “Green Mario”.
83. What does Princess Peach use to style her hair?
A Koopa Klip!
84. Why did Mario go to outer space?
To find a planet with more mushrooms!
85. What did Bowser say to Mario when they met on the battlefield?
“You’re going down, plum-bob!”
86. Why does Yoshi prefer to travel by tongue?
It’s faster than any warp pipe!
87. What does Mario use to fix his plumbing problems?
His trusty wrench-a!
88. Why did Waluigi get kicked out of the baseball game?
He kept trying to use his tennis racket instead of a bat!
Funny Mario and Luigi Jokes
89. Why did Mario go to outer space?
To see if there was any life on Mario Planet!
90. Why did Luigi become a plumber?
He wanted to pipe down his worries!
91. What do you get when you cross Mario and a ghost?
A haunted Mario-torium!
92. Why did Mario and Luigi break up with their girlfriends?
They wanted someone who was more of a princess!
93. Why did Mario go to the dentist?
He chipped his tooth on a coin block!
94. What do you call Mario’s mustache?
A plumber’s push-broom!
95. Why did Luigi always win at hide and seek?
Because he had a green thumb!
96. Why did Mario wear suspenders?
To hold up his confidence!
97. Why did Luigi dress up as a ghost?
He wanted to scare up some business!
98. Why did Mario cross the road?
To get to the other power-up!
99. What do you get when you mix Mario and a Christmas tree?
A Super Mario Star!
100. Why did Luigi go to the gym?
He wanted to work on his power-up!
102. What did Mario say when he found a mushroom?
“This is a-mushrooming!”
103. Why did Luigi bring a ladder to the race?
He wanted to climb the leaderboard!
104. Why did Mario and Luigi wear sunglasses?
They didn’t want to be recognized as Super Mario Bros.!
105. Why did Mario and Luigi start a band?
They wanted to play some pipe music!
106. What do you call a party with Mario and Luigi?
A Super Bash Bros. party!
107. Why did Mario go to school?
He wanted to learn how to Super Jump!
108. Why did Luigi visit the zoo?
He wanted to see the Mario-nkeys!
109. Why did Mario get a job as a delivery man?
He wanted to be a mushroom courier!
110. Why did Luigi go to the doctor?
Because he had a bad case of Mario-nitis!
111. Why did Mario and Luigi break up with their girlfriends?
Because they were tired of jumping through hoops for them!
112. How does Mario get his exercise?
By jumping to conclusions!
113. Why did Luigi get lost in the desert?
Because he thought he saw a mirage-o!
114. What did Mario say when he found out he had to save the princess again?
“Mama mia, here we go again!”
115. Why did Luigi wear a tuxedo to the party?
Because he wanted to be the Luigiest!
116. How does Mario like his coffee?
He doesn’t, he prefers a power-up mushroom!
117. What did Luigi say when Mario asked him to come over?
“I’ll be there in a Luigi-second!”
118. What did Mario say when he saw Luigi trying to fix a broken pipe?
“Don’t worry bro, I’ve got you plumbed!”
119. Why did Mario go to the doctor?
Because he had a case of Goomba-stipation!
Mario Jokes for Adults
120. What is the signature dessert of Super Mario Bros?
Princess Peach Pie
121. What game does Wart enjoy playing during recess?
122. Who is responsible for construction in the Mario Bros. world?
The Hammer Brothers.
123. Why is there no poison ivy in Super Mario Bros?
To prevent any glitches.
124. What do you call a Mario Bros. character manipulated by strings?
125. Why did Mario attempt to cross the road?
He was unable to locate the warp zone.
126. What is Koopa’s preferred side dish with hot wings?
Shellery and blue cheese.
127. What type of music does Wart enjoy listening to?
128. Which .io game does Princess Peach play?
129. What tool did Mario use to communicate with the Boo?
A Lu-OUIJA Board
130. What type of trousers does Super Mario wear?
Denim Denim Denim. Denim Denim Denim…
131. Why was Mario coughing excessively?
Something went down the wrong tube…
132. Why is Toad always invited to parties?
Because he’s a Fun-gi.
133. Who is the Hammer Bros.’ preferred musician?
134. What did the Koopa wear on its head?
135. Why did two ghosts attack Mario?
To give him a boo-boo.
136. What does Princess Peach use to retrieve items from high shelves?
137. Which basketball team do Koopas root for?
138. Why couldn’t Toad install a pool table in his home?
It took up too much room.
139. When does Mario celebrate his birthday?
140. What band does King Koopa adore?
Bowser’s favorite band is Sha Na Na!
141. What basketball move does Luigi favor?
Luigi loves to do the jump shot.
142. Where does Lakitu keep his digital photos?
Lakitu stores his digital photos in the cloud.
Funny Bloody Mary Jokes
143. Why did the ghost order a Bloody Mary at the bar?
Because she wanted to add a little spirit to her afterlife!
144. What do you call a vampire who loves Bloody Marys?
145. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the bartender making a Bloody Mary!
146. What do you get when you mix a Bloody Mary with a ghost?
A spooky cocktail!
147. Why did the skeleton order a Bloody Mary?
Because he wanted to add a little spine-tingling flavor to his drink!
148. What’s a vampire’s favorite thing to add to their Bloody Mary?
Bloody Mary’s blood!
149. Why did the ghost bartender refuse to make a Bloody Mary for the werewolf?
Because he didn’t want to get hair in the drink!
150. Why did the ghost order a Bloody Mary?
To scare up a good time!
151. What do you call a Bloody Mary with a side of bacon?
A breakfast of champions!
152. What do you call a Bloody Mary made with spicy vodka?
A Bloody Hell!
153. Why did the tomato go out with the celery?
Because it wanted to get into a Bloody Mary!
154. How do you make a virgin Bloody Mary?
Just leave out the vodka and add some holy water!
155. What do you call a Bloody Mary that’s too spicy to handle?
A Bloody Mary Jane!
156. Why did the bartender refuse to serve the tomato juice?
Because it didn’t meet his high standards for Bloody Mary mix!
157. What do you get when you mix a Bloody Mary with a mimosa?
A Bloody Mimosa, of course!
158. Why did the celery stalk break up with the tomato?
Because it wanted to stalk a Bloody Mary!
159. What do you call a Bloody Mary made with gin instead of vodka?
A Bloody Borage!
160. How do you make a Bloody Mary for a vampire?
Use Bloody Mary mix and add some garlic and silver bullets!
161. Why did the tomato cry at the bar?
Because it saw its friend getting mixed into a Bloody Mary!
162. What do you call a Bloody Mary made with tomato juice from a haunted tomato?
A spooky Mary!
163. How do you make a Bloody Mary for a witch?
Just add a dash of eye of newt and a sprinkle of bat’s wing!
Mario Jokes for Kids
164. What sweet words did Mario whisper to Princess Peach in the underground?
Mario expressed his love with “I Lava You.”
165. How do Mario Bros. browse the internet?
They use a web Browser!
166. How do Koopa Troopas stay connected?
They communicate via shell phone!
167. Why does Mario aspire to be a celebrity?
Because fame makes you invincible!
168. What do you call the mother of Super Mario?
She’s the Mario Maker!
169. What search engine does Mario use?
He prefers Yahoo!
170. Where does Lakitu keep his pictures?
In the cloud.
171. What is Mario’s preferred fabric?
He’s a big fan of denim denim denim!
172. Why does Mario insist on wearing pants?
It’s because he loves the iconic sound of denim denim denim, denim denim denim.
173. If the Mario brothers were from England, what would their art style be known as?
It would probably be called 8-brit, a nod to their British heritage.
173. Which is the quickest vehicle in the Mario world?
The Mini Koopa is the undisputed champion of speed.
175. What are Mario and Luigi’s preferred style of trousers?
Denim on denim on denim.
176. Which character in Mario Party is despised by dentists?
Donkey Kong (D.K.)
177. What type of pants does Mario usually sport?
Denim, in a repeated pattern of denim.
178. Why did the tomato have a headache after a night of drinking Bloody Marys?
Because it had too much pulp fiction!
179. What do you call a Bloody Mary made with tequila instead of vodka?
A Bloody Maria!
180. Why did the tomato feel guilty at the bar?
Because it saw its friend getting juiced for a Bloody Mary!
181. How do you make a Bloody Mary for a werewolf?
Just add a dash of wolfsbane and a sprinkle of silver shavings!
- Funny Depression Jokes
- Funny Diaper Jokes
- Funny Pencil Jokes
- Funny Seafood Jokes
- Funny Racing Jokes
- Funny Jokes About Countries
Making and sharing Mario-themed jokes can be a fun and enjoyable way to connect with others who share a love for the classic video game franchise. However, it’s important to be mindful of the potential to inadvertently offend or exclude certain audiences.
Additionally, humor can be a powerful tool for creating a positive and inclusive environment, as long as it is used in a respectful and considerate manner. Ultimately, Mario jokes can be a lighthearted and entertaining way to engage with others, as long as we approach the topic with sensitivity and awareness.