If you are looking for a bit of light-hearted fun and some humor to bring a smile to everyone’s face, then you can’t go wrong with funny diaper jokes. Whether you want to make your baby laugh or make the parents chuckle, these jokes are sure to get everyone in the room laughing.
For the parents out there, you know that dealing with diapers is an integral part of parenting. From the constant diaper changes to the ever-growing pile of dirty diapers, it’s a job that can be tedious and stressful.
That’s why it’s important to try to put a humorous spin on the situation and make the diaper-changing time a lot more enjoyable. So, whether you’re a new parent or a seasoned veteran, here are some of the best funny diaper jokes that you can use to make everyone in the room laugh.
Funny Diaper Jokes
1. Why do astronauts wear diapers during spacewalks?
To avoid floating feces in zero gravity.
2. Why do some people prefer cloth diapers over disposable ones?
To reduce environmental waste and save money.
3. What do you call a diaper that’s been left in the sun for too long?
A tan line.
4. Why did the comedian make a joke about diapers?
To get a cheap laugh.
5. What do you call a superhero who wears a diaper as a cape?
6. Why do some people use adult diapers for convenience?
To avoid having to constantly use the bathroom, especially during long car rides or flights.
7. What do you call a fashion designer who specializes in diaper fashion?
8. Why do race car drivers wear diapers during long races?
To avoid having to stop for bathroom breaks and losing time on the track.
9. What do you call a diaper that’s been decorated with glitter and rhinestones?
A blinged-out diaper.
10. Why do the Earth’s crusts require absorbent undergarments?
Because they struggle to hold together.
11. Have you seen the cost of nappies recently?
They cost a pretty penny.
12. Is there a foolproof way to remove stains from reusable diapers?
We’ve attempted all methods, but the skid marks persist.
13. What brand of diapers does the hockey player Sidney Crosby use?
14. Why did the father switch the soiled diaper?
He held the second position in the household hierarchy.
15. Why did the landlocked nation need to use diapers?
Because it was unable to contain itself.
16. What do you tell a Francophone baby who has soiled his diaper?
Bonjour, mon petit.
17. What sort of diapers did Michael Jackson buy for his children?
18. Which bear wears a diaper?
Winnie the Pooh.
19. What do you call a baby’s diaper full of surprises?
A Pampers surprise!
20. Why did the baby diaper become a rapper?
Because they swag!
Sayings Funny Diaper Jokes
Do you have a baby on board? If so, you know that diapers are an essential part of life! But you don’t have to take them too seriously – there are plenty of funny diaper jokes out there to keep both you and your little one giggling.
Here are a few of our favorite funny diaper jokes to lighten the mood!
21. What’s a baby’s way of saying it’s time for bed?
Wrinkle your diapers and call it a night!
22. What do you call a baby who’s refusing to change its diaper?
A ‘diaper recalcitrant’!
23. What did the diaper say when it heard a funny joke?
“It cracked me up!”
24. What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?
25. What do you call a baby who refuses to wear their diaper?
A stubborn nappie!
26. What did the baby say when it was presented with a new diaper?
“It’s about (poo) time!”
27. What do you call an infant with a recurring problem?
A diaper Rashkin!
28. If a baby wears two diapers at once, what do you call them?
29. Why do diapers need to be changed so often?
Because they’re full of crap!
30. Why did the baby chew on his diaper?
Because he was trying to get a taste of freedom!
31. Why isn’t it funny when babies make puns?
Because they are always diaper-minded!
32. What do you call a diaper that’s been painted?
A clothed bottom!
33. Why did the little baby wear a diaper?
To keep his bottom from getting too cheeky!
34. Why did the baby cross the road?
Because he was out of diapers!
35. What do babies prefer for lunch?
36. How can you tell if an infant is well dressed?
When his diaper coordinates with his outfit!
37. How do you change the diaper of an overdue baby?
With caution…because it could be a blast from the past!
38. What did one disposable diaper say to another?
Nothing, they just waved.
Funny Baby Diaper Jokes
If you’re looking for a good laugh, then you’ve come to the right place! Diaper jokes are always a hit and what better way to lighten up your day than with a few funny diaper jokes?
39. What did the baby skunk say when it got a bad diaper rash?
I smell awful!
40. What do you call a baby with no diapers on?
41. Why did the baby wear a polka dot diaper?
Because he was in a spot!
42. Why did the baby put shoes in his diaper?
He wanted to have a little soul!
43. What do you call a baby with 100 diapers on?
A ventilated child!
44. Why don’t babies tell themselves jokes?
Because they’d always wind up in a diaper!
45. What kind of jokes do new dads love to tell?
Diaper one-liners! Here are some examples:
46. What did the diaper say when it was taken off?
“Whew, I’m free at last!”
47. Why did the dad put a tuxedo on his baby?
So he could be as formal as necessary.
48. What’s an infant’s favorite game?
49. What did the mommy diaper say to the daddy diaper?
Dad, can you change me before I get too full?
50. What did the baby coyote say when he had to change his diaper?
“Yippee ki-yay toilets here I come!”
51. What did the mommy say when she changed her baby’s diaper?
Time to hit the refresh button!
52. What did the baby firefly say when it wanted a diaper change?
I glow, therefore I need it!
53. Why did the baby wear a diaper made out of asterisks?
So he could be a little star!
54. Why do babies love to wear diapers?
Because it gives them a comfy cushion for all their wiggles and giggles!
55. Why was the diaper so upset?
Because he wet his pants!
56. Why did the baby wear a diaper made of cotton candy?
Because it was so sweet!
57. What does a diaper and an ostrich have in common?
They both have big pockets for storing things!
58. What did the baby say when it saw a package of diapers?
“Oh, boy! Another load for me to unload!”
59. What did the overstuffed diaper say?
“I can’t hold it in any longer!”
60. Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in the diaper pail?
Because there’s always a little turd listening!
61. How do you stop babies from crying in the morning?
Put them in diapers – they can never find their way out again!
Funny Cloth Diaper Jokes
62. Why did the baby cross the playground?
To get to the diaper slide!
63. Why did the diaper cross the road?
To get to the other change!
64. What’s the difference between a diaper and a wallet?
You can’t get much out of your diaper in one go!
65. Why do babies need a new diaper every day?
Because they keep filling them up with poops and giggles!
66. Why did the baby wear a shower cap in her diaper?
To keep it extra fresh and clean!
67. Why did the cloth diaper cross the road?
To get to the other stench!
68. What did the baby say when he outgrew his cloth diaper?
Time to ‘adult’-uate!
69. What do you call a cloth diaper that only fits for one night?
70. Why do diapers have expiration dates?
Because they might expire before you get a chance to change them!
71. Why did the cloth diaper cross the road?
To get to the other side and avoid wetting its pants!
72. What do you get if you mix a cloth diaper with Swedish fish?
A sea of comfort!
73. Why do diapers never tell jokes?
Because they’re always in a state of surprise!
74. Why don’t baby turtles wear diapers?
Because they like to swim in their own shell-fie!
75. Why do babies wear cloth diapers?
Because they don’t believe in disposable income!
76. What does a diaper say when it’s tired?
“I’ve gotta change!”
77. What do you call a cloth diaper that never changes?
A wet set.
78. Why did the cloth diaper cross the road?
To get to the recycler on time!
79. What do you call a cloth diaper that keeps getting bigger and bigger?
A radical raisin!
80. What did the cloth diaper say to the wind?
Blow me an refreshment!
81. Why did the cloth diaper cry?
It was in a crinkly situation!
82. Why did the baby wear a cloth diaper to the circus?
Because he wanted to be a natural clown!
83. What did the cloth diaper say to the baby?
“Look at you, cottontail!”
84. What do you call a baby wearing cloth diapers?
An eco-friendly bundle of joy!
85. Why did the baby wear a cloth diaper to the beach?
Because it took up less sand than disposable diapers!
86. What did the baby astronaut say when he was out of diapers?
“Houston, we have a clothing problem!”
87. Why didn’t the diaper pass his math test?
Because it kept getting sagged.
88. Why did the dad diaper his daughter with a smile?
Because he found her changing so amusing!
89. How do you know when it’s time for the baby to get a new diaper?
When there’s more real than a muffin!
Funny Diaper Changing Jokes
90. Why did the baby cross the playground?
To get to his soiled cloth diaper on the other side!
91. What did the exhausted dad say when he accidentally put a diaper on his head?
“Boy, I’m so forgetful sometimes!”
92. Why do diapers have 10,000 suggestions?
Because they’re too full of ideas!
93. What do you call a diaper that is always laughing?
94. What did the diaper say when it was replaced?
“Thank goodness, I’m off to a fresh start!”
95. What did the cloth diaper say to its friend?
“Let’s get crinkled!”
96. What did the baby bird say when its mother changed her first diaper?
97. What did the British nanny say to the cloth diaper?
98. Why don’t zombies wear cloth diapers?
Because they already come with a built-in leak guard!
99. What do you call an alien wearing a diaper?
100. What did the baby say after a really long diaper change?
Whew, that was a close one!
101. What do you call a big brother who helps his little sibling during diaper changes?
A script changer!
102. Why don’t cows change diapers?
Because they have no calves!
103. What kind of jokes do baby diapers tell?
Diaper changing jokes! They go something like this…What did the diaper say to the newborn? “I think it’s about time for a change!”
104. What did the diaper say when it sneezed?
105. What kind of music do baby diapers like?
106. Why did the baby cross the road?
To get to his diaper changing station on the other side!
107. How do you know when it’s time for a new diaper?
When it starts to smell like April Fools’ Day!
108. What did the baby spider say when it got its diaper changed?
“THIS IS THE WEBBIEST!”
109. Why did the baby cross the road?
To get to the wet wipes faster!
110. Why did the baby cross the diaper?
To get to the other biodegradable side!
111. What do you call singing diapers?
112. What did the baby pirate say when he outgrew his diaper?
113. How do you turn a squeaky clean baby into an alligator?
Change the diaper!
114. Why do babies always have such long faces when their diaper is changed?
They can’t help it – they’re in a bit of a rump-le!
115. What did the baby octopus say when his dad changed his diaper?
“Dad, this is waaa-ste of my time!”
116. What did the diaper say to its mom?
You can change me but you can’t rewrite my destiny!
117. What type of music do diapers like to listen to?
118. What did the tired baby say after a diaper change?
“That was an un-bear-able experience!”
119. Why did the baby cross the playground?
To get to the other diaper side!
120. What was Too-Tall’s favorite type of music back in diapers?
Rock A Bye Baby!
Diaper Jokes for Baby Showers
121. What did the diaper say when it was on too long?
“Uh oh, I think I’m a little crusty!”
122. Why don’t diapers get embarrassed?
Because they always cover up their shame!
123. Why do babies wear diapers?
Because it’s too hard for them to change their own jeans!
124. How does a baby hum when changing its diaper?
Diap – di – diaaa-pahhh!
125. Where does a newborn go on vacation?
To the Diapey Islands, of course!
126. What did the baby say when he saw his new diaper?
“How convenient! Now I can go to the bathroom anywhere!”
127. What did the adult diaper say to the baby diaper?
“You’re soggy, but I’m leaky weekly!”
128. Why didn’t the baby wear a shirt at his shower?
Because he was wearing a onesie!
129. How do you know when it’s time for an all-night diaper change session?
When your little bundle of joy won’t stop crying until those too small become two larges!
130. What did the baby diaper say to the other?
“It’s nice to have some coverage!”
131. Where do diapers go for vacation?
132. What do you call an alligator in a diaper?
133. Why did the monkey wear a diaper to the party?
Because it was aping around!
134. Why couldn’t the pirate play cards?
He was sitting on the deck chair.
135. What did the baby diaper say to the ballerina?
“Let’s get this swaddle on!”
136. What kind of diapers do UFO’s wear?
137. How many diapers does a baby use in a year?
Enough to cover an entire asteroid belt!
138. What did the diaper say when it was all tuckered out?
I’ve been changed too many times!
139. Why can’t you trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
140. How many diapers does a baby go through in a day?
Enough to give parents “whirlwinds” of change!
- Funny Depression Jokes
- Funny Pencil Jokes
- Funny Seafood Jokes
- Funny Racing Jokes
- Funny Jokes About Countries
- Funny Jokes About Monkeys
- Funny Campfire Jokes
In conclusion, while diaper jokes can be humorous and light-hearted, it is important to be mindful of their potential to offend or alienate certain audiences. It is important to consider the context and audience before making or sharing these types of jokes.
Additionally, we should strive to create a culture where everyone feels comfortable and accepted, regardless of their personal experiences with diapering or parenting. Ultimately, humor can be a powerful tool for bringing people together, but it should never be used to exclude or belittle others.