Slice into a world of laughter with our collection of hilarious jokes about tomatoes. From juicy puns to playful wordplay, these jokes will have you rolling with laughter.
Share a laugh with friends and family as you explore the comedic side of these versatile fruits. Get ready to embrace the ripe hilarity and have a tomato-tastic time.
Tomatoes are a widely accepted and beloved fruit that are used in many different types of dishes. Although often overlooked as a source of humor, there are plenty of silly and amusing jokes related to this familiar fruit.
Jokes about tomatoes can be witty, and punny, and often play on the word “tomato” itself. In this blog post, we will explore some of the funniest jokes about tomatoes that are sure to make you laugh.
Funny Jokes About Tomatoes
1. What did the tomato say to the onion?
You make me cry.
2. How do you make a tomato-less sour?
You can add a pinch of sugar to it.
3. Why did the tomato turn to the dark side?
Because it wanted to become a Sith-kabob.
4. What do you call a tomato that’s been robbed?
A ketchup bottle.
5. Why did the tomato start a fight with the cucumber?
Because it had beef with it.
6. How do you know if a tomato is good at karate?
It has a black belt-o in tomato.
7. Why did the tomato run away from the salad?
It didn’t want to end up diced.
8. What do you get when you cross a tomato with a snowman?
Frosty the Tomato-man.
9. Do you know what tomatoes and potatoes share?
10. What do you call a trumpet-playing tomato?
A tooty fruity tomato.
11. After a long time apart, what do two tomatoes do?
They catch up and have ketchup.
12. Do you know what tomatoes and potatoes share in common?
13. A red fruit that moves up and down?
It’s a tomato in an elevator.
14. What dance do tomatoes enjoy the most?
Salsa, of course!
15. How come the tomato could outrun the broccoli?
Simple, the tomato isn’t a vegetable.
16. What’s red and square and uncool?
A tomato that’s not in style.
17. Why was the lettuce ahead of the tomato in the race?
Because the tomato was struggling to catch up.
18. Out of all the tomato varieties, which one has the most pleasant scent?
It’s the Roma tomato.
19. How do you deal with unproductive tomatoes?
Simple, just can them.
20. O is petrified of Tom, why?
Because Tom-ate O’s sound like his name.
21. Have you heard about the tomato that identifies as a carrot?
It’s called a “Transplant.”
Cute Jokes About Tomato
Tomatoes are a staple ingredient in many dishes. They are versatile, delicious, and packed with nutrients.
But did you know that tomatoes can also be the subject of some hilarious jokes? In this post, we will share some of the funniest jokes about tomatoes that are sure to make you laugh.
22. Can you guess what completes the tomato’s shape?
Its other half, of course.
23. What’s the salsa dancer’s favorite vegetable?
24. Why do we never see green, elongated tomatoes?
Because then they’d be cucumbers!
25. What’s the common feature between tomatoes and potatoes?
They both have toes!
26. Why did the bread knock over the tomato?
Because it loafed around too much.
27. What’s the best way to fix a broken tomato?
Use some tomato sauce or paste.
28. What does a tomato want the most?
A “jerrymato” – a reference to the cartoon character Tom and Jerry.
29. Did Bacon have any words for Tomato?
“Lettuce Get together!
30. How would you describe a tomato playing a trumpet?
31. What do boats eat with their spoons?
32. Which type of tomato has the best smell?
A Roma tomato.
33. When the cucumber and the lettuce were held hostage by the tomato, what did they say to each other?
Time to escape!
34. Is there a red thing that’s invisible?
Yes, red air.
35. Does Santa have a fondness for cultivating tomatoes?
Definitely! He can hoe, hoe, hoe all day.
36. What’s red and moves vertically?
A tomato in a lift.
37. What led the tomato to go on a date with a prune?
The lack of a date led to this unlikely pairing.
38. Does Santa like to grow tomatoes?
YES — he gets to hoe, hoe, hoe!
39. What is red and goes up and down?
A tomato in an elevator.
40. How do you mend a sliced tomato?
Apply some tomato paste.
41. Why did the tomato turn red?
It spotted the salad dressing.
42. What did the macaroni warn the tomato?
“Don’t you dare get saucy with me!”
43. What distinguishes knowledge from wisdom?
Knowing a tomato is a fruit is knowledge, not adding it to a fruit salad is wisdom.
44. How is life similar to ketchup?
Life is akin to ketchup, it takes time for good things to come but they’re worth the wait.
45. What is the reason for tomatoes being the slowest vegetable?
Because they can’t catch up.
Tomato Jokes One Liners
Tomatoes are one of the most versatile and widely used vegetables in the world. They are an essential ingredient in salads, sauces, soups, and many other dishes. But did you know that tomatoes can also be a source of laughter?
Yes, you heard it right! Tomatoes can be funny. In this section, we are going to share some of the best jokes about tomatoes that will make you laugh out loud.
46. A tomato in an elevator, going up and down, is what’s red and moving.
47. To court the corn, the tomato whispered sweet nothings in her ear.
48. After a long time without seeing each other, two tomatoes catch up and have ketchup.
49. Unable to find a date, the tomato went out with a prune.
50. The salad dressing made the tomato blush when he saw it.
51. The tomato blushed when it saw the salad dressing.
52. To court the corn, the tomato whispered sweet nothings into her ear.
53. The bread knocked over the tomato because he loafed him.
54. The lettuce and tomato decided to be pals, said the tomato.
55. When a chef asks you to pick one tomato out of two, it’s the ultimate situation.
56. Thanos is considered Marvel’s ultimate villain, while DC’s top villain is the Joker.
57. When the tomato kidnapped the cucumber and cabbage, they said “We need to escape, lettuce go!”
58. When making soup, I always sprinkle coriander on my blended tomatoes for added flavor.
59. The worst part about salsa dancing is getting tomato stains out of your clothes.
60. I love adding chunky tomato, onion, and garlic condiments to my burger. It’s a delicious relish.
61. Two tomatoes were crossing the road when one of them was hit by a car. The other tomato turned and said, “Hurry up ketchup!”
62. As I was walking home with my fresh red tomatoes, a kid rode his bike over my foot. I had never felt so much pain in my to-ma-toes.
Tomato Knock Knock Jokes
Tomatoes are a staple ingredient in many cuisines around the world, but did you know that they’re also a great source of humor? That’s right, tomatoes have inspired many jokes and puns over the years.
Whether you’re a fan of wordplay or just need a good laugh, here are some of the best jokes about tomatoes.
63. Knock, knock!
The tomato you, tomato me, let’s make some spaghetti!
64. Knock, knock!
Lettuce in, it’s cold out here! Tomato is already inside.
65. Knock, knock!
Tomato, tomato, who cares? Let’s eat pizza instead!
66. Knock, knock!
Orange you glad I didn’t say tomato? But hey, let’s still have some salsa!
67. Knock, knock!
Banana split, tomato ketchup, let’s have a fruity tomato salad!
68. Knock, knock.
Peas let me in, it’s starting to rain!
69. Knock, knock.
Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
70. Knock, knock!
Tommy not going to eat that tomato? More for me then!
71. Knock, knock!
Tom-orrow I’ll be enjoying a delicious tomato sandwich.
72. Knock, knock.
Pepper your conversations with some jokes!
73. Knock, knock.
Orange you glad I didn’t say tomato?
74. Knock, knock.
Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
75. Knock, knock.
Banana split, so ice cream for everyone!
76. Knock, knock.
Tomato, tomato, potato, potato. Let’s call the whole thing off!
Best Tomatoes Jokes
77. What do potatoes and tomatoes share in common?
78. If I were a farmer, how could I determine my height?
I would use a ruler from head to toe, no pun intended.
79. What’s red but impossible to spot?
Nothing; tomatoes are easy to spot.
80. What’s the term for a chef asking you to pick one of two tomatoes?
A tomato ultimatum.
81. What’s red and not trendy?
An out-of-style tomato.
82. What did the vegetarian tell the doctor?
“I feel great. No potatoes, all tomatoes.”
83. How can you repair a damaged pizza?
With a layer of tomato sauce.
84. What resembles a sliced tomato?
The other part.
85. What’s red, circular, and unnoticeable?
A tomato from a foreign land.
86. Why did the tomato go on a date with a prune?
Because he was unable to locate a partner.
87. How do you repair a damaged tomato?
Apply some tomato paste to fix it up.
88. Why did the tomato turn red?
It caught a glimpse of its own reflection.
89. Where do thirsty tomatoes go to grab a drink?
They hit up the salad bar.
90. What’s red and can’t be seen?
Tomatoes that aren’t there.
91. What’s the name for a tomato with a trumpet?
A tooty fruity tomato.
92. Why was the tomato riding a motorcycle?
It was trying to catch up with its tomato pals.
93. What’s red and has four right angles?
An unhip square tomato.
94. What was the tomato pondering?
To be a tomato or not to be a tomato.
95. Why did the tomato traverse the street?
To catch up with other tomato peers.
96. How did the tomato win the race against the broccoli?
It had a faster speed!
97. Why did the tomato reject all the other fruits and vegetables?
It was already ketchup-ed to someone else!
98. What resembles a tomato but is not a fruit?
A tomato impostor!
99. What do you get when you mix a tomato and a potato?
100. What’s the similarity between a tomato and a potato?
They both grow underground!
101. Why did the tomato get embarrassed at the salsa party?
It couldn’t find its salsa partner and was feeling a bit saucy!
Some Final Talk
In conclusion, tomatoes may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of comedy, but they can certainly be a source of laughter.
These jokes about tomatoes are sure to bring a smile to your face, whether you’re a fan of puns, clever wordplay, or just silly humor. So go ahead, share these jokes with your friends and family, and spread the joy of tomato humor!