Jokes about apples have been around for centuries, and they never get old. From puns to one-liners, there’s a joke for everyone who loves this popular fruit.
Apples have been a part of human culture for thousands of years, and their popularity shows no signs of waning. From the refreshing crunch of a Honeycrisp to the tart tang of a Granny Smith, there’s an apple variety for every taste bud. But did you know that apples can also be a source of laughter?
That’s right, there are plenty of jokes and puns about apples that are sure to make you smile. In this article, we’ve compiled some of the funniest apple jokes, ranging from classic one-liners to groan-worthy dad jokes. So, grab a juicy apple and get ready to enjoy some good old-fashioned humor.
Funny Jokes About Apples
1. Why does a crab apple have a bad attitude?
Because it’s always sour.
2. What fruit looks like an apple but isn’t?
A faux apple.
3. Why did the apple musician get booed offstage?
Because he played off-key.
4. What do you call a group of apples?
A bushel bunch.
5. Why did the apple go to school?
To get a higher core education.
6. How does an apple a day keep the doctor away?
By keeping you healthy and strong.
7. Why did the apple watch get mad at the orange watch?
Because the orange watch was too citrusy.
8. What do you call a ninja apple?
A fruit fighter.
9. Why did the apple go to outer space?
To explore new orchards.
10. Why did the apple go to the gym?
To work on its core strength.
11. Why did the apple turn brown?
Because it needed some time to reflect.
12. How do you make an apple puff?
Chase it around the garden.
13. What do you call a restless apple?
A fidget fruit.
14. What did the apple say to the orange when they met at a bar?
“Cider you doing here?”
15. Why did the apple go to the doctor?
It had a bad case of worms.
16. What do you call an apple who loves to travel?
17. How did the apple get to be the teacher’s pet?
By being a good core-worker.
18. Why did the apple join the circus?
To perform the apple-toss trick.
19. What did the apple say to the almond?
“You’re my nutty buddy.”
20. Why did the apple feel lonely?
Because it had no one to core-spond with.
Dad Jokes About Apples
21. What do you call an apple that’s always on time?
A timely McIntosh.
22. Why did the apple go to space?
To visit the cosmic core.
23. How do you make an apple laugh?
Tell it a Honeycrisp joke.
24. What do you call an apple that’s been blessed?
25. Why did the apple go to school?
To get a degree in orchard-texture.
26. What do you get when you cross an apple with a lemon?
A fruit that’s sour to the core.
27. What distinguishes a worm from an apple?
Have you tasted a slice of worm pie?
28. Which city is a favorite for yellow delicious to catch a musical?
The big apple, of course.
29. What’s the dessert of choice at the King’s castle?
Apple pie a la moat, a unique twist.
30. What’s the fun way to make an apple turnover?
Send it rolling down a hill!
31. When does an apple pie turn grumpy?
When it’s made with crab apples – that’s just lousy!
32. Which apple variety do swashbucklers always seek?
Jonagold, the best for a pirate’s feast.
33. How did Luke Skywalker defeat the Empire apples?
He used the power of the forks to slice them up.
34. What is Winnie the Pooh’s favorite type of apple?
He’s all about those Honeycrisp apples.
35. Which apple variety is known for making fleeting appearances?
The Cameo apple is a rare sight.
36. Who in the family makes the best apple pies?
Granny Smith is the undisputed apple pie champion.
37. What do you get when you mix apple pie with shellfish?
A unique treat: crab apple pie.
38. Why did the hornet serve Honeycrisp apples?
Because it’s bee-licious!
39. How much protein is in a slice of apple pie?
Roughly 3.14 grams, like the first digits of pi.
40. What type of pie has a short fuse?
A crab apple pie – it’s always ready to snap!
Apple Jokes for Adults
41. What did the annoyed worm say when asked what was bothering him?
“Worms, obviously! They’re eating me alive!”
42. What does the gym instructor tell the apple?
“Your core needs strengthening.”
43. What advice did the apple give to the pie baker?
“Try using cherries instead.”
44. How do you make an apple puff?
“Chase the apple around the garden.”
45. What do you get when you mix an iPhone and a fridge?
46. What do you call the end of all fruits?
47. How did one apple express its love for another?
“You give me all the peels.”
48. What’s an apple’s favorite movie?
“Mr. and Mr. Smith.”
49. How can you get the most apples on Halloween?
“Take a snorkel.”
50. When they observed a competition between fruits, what did the man ask the boy?
“What’s your take on those apples?”
51. What’s a unique ability of a complete apple that a sliced apple lacks?
It can be spherical.
52. Which family member does an apple prefer?
A grandmotherly figure.
53. What caused the apple to shed tears?
Its skin was injured.
54. How did the apple tree respond to the voracious caterpillar?
“Please leave my foliage alone.”
55. Why did the apple seek medical attention?
It wasn’t shedding its skin properly.
56. Why did the apple juice break up with the orange juice?
It found a better squeeze.
57. How do you make an apple turnover?
Push it down a hill.
58. Why do apples have a bad day?
Because they always get picked on.
Funny Apple Jokes
59. Why did the apple and Christmas tree have a baby?
A Pineapple was born.
60. Who was the apple pie’s favorite musician?
Apple Pie Spice Band.
61. How did the apple get to the bakery?
It followed the Pie Piper.
62. What caused the apple to turn red?
It caught sight of the salad dressing.
63. How did the Apple with no bus fare get to the other side?
Its skin provided cover.
64. Why did the apple become a circus performer?
It loved the apple-ause.
65. What variety of apples is popular in the desert?
Caramel or Caramel apples.
66. How do you make an apple turnover?
Roll it down a hill or throw it in a deep fryer.
67. Where do apples like to go climbing?
Mount Fuji or in a fruit basket.
68. What do you get when you fry a smartphone?
An Apple fritter.
69. Why were the apple and yam such good friends?
They were both candied.
70. What do you get when you combine a train engine with an apple pie?
Puff pastry or a locomotive delight.
71. What fruit does Darth Vader enjoy the most?
Empire apples or Sith-cider.
72. What dessert is served at the King’s castle?
Apple pie a la moat or royal crumble.
73. What’s a math teacher’s favorite dessert?
Apple pi or geometric graham cracker crust.
74. What do you call an ex-Apple employee?
Steve Jobless or a Macintosh person.
75. What do you call it when someone from Apple is fired?
Apple turnover or a Macintosh person.
76. Why don’t robots like Apples?
Because they’re androids or they prefer binary snacks.
Apple Dad Jokes
77. What do you get when you mix an apple with a grape?
78. Why did the apple go on a diet?
It wanted to become a svelte-fruit.
79. How do you know if an apple is ripe?
It’s all about the core temperature.
80. What do you call an apple that’s been sliced and diced?
A fruit salad ingredient.
81. Why did the apple break up with the banana?
It found someone sweeter.
82. What do you call an apple that’s afraid of heights?
A low-hanging fruit.
83. What do you call an apple that’s gone bad?
A rotten-to-the-core apple.
84. Why did the apple feel lonely?
It was a single apple in a bunch.
85. How do you make an apple laugh?
Tell it a core-ny joke.
86. What do you call an apple that’s been working out?
A buff fruit.
87. What kind of computer is a horse’s favorite?
88. Why did the apple confess to its friend?
Because it had all the peels.
89. What movie does an apple love?
Mr. and Mr. Smith.
90. What did the apple say to the almond?
91. Why was the apple upset?
Its peelings were hurt.
92. What do you call the offspring of an apple and a Christmas tree?
93. If an apple keeps the doctor away, what does an onion do?
Keeps everyone away.
94. Why did the apple turn red?
It saw the salad dressing.
95. What’s a sour apple called?
A crab apple.
96. How did apple help its friend who couldn’t pay for the bus?
It covered them.
97. Why did Eve leave Eden for New York?
She fell for the Big Apple.
98. Why did the apple tell the celery to stop following it?
It was being stalked.
99. What did one maggot say to another stuck in an apple?
Find a way to worm out of that situation.
100. Where do insects gather to view sports?
101. What is the term for the end of all fruits?
102. If a person holds 6 apples in one hand and 8 bananas in the other, what do they possess?
103. How do you create a puffed apple?
Pursue it through the garden.
104. What do you label a fruit with an uneven surface?
A bad apple.
105. What dwells inside an apple and enjoys reading?
106. What did the small fairy beings say to their child who ate his apple pie too quickly?
Stop gobbling your dessert.
107. What is an apple and 3.14 slices?
An apple Pi.
108. What is the ideal ingredient to include in an apple pie?
109. What exists in apples and is a passionate reader?
110. What is the name of a doctor who specializes in Adam’s apples?
111. Which type of apple organizes the best celebrations?
112. What did the apple pie express after Thanksgiving?
To sum up, jokes about apples are a fun and lighthearted way to add some humor to your day. From puns to one-liners, there are plenty of apple-related jokes that can bring a smile to your face.
These above given list of jokes can be shared with friends, family, or coworkers and create a pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere. So, the next time you’re snacking on an apple or passing by an orchard, remember to share a joke or two and spread some laughter.