Make your family gatherings more fun with these hilarious jokes about son-in-laws. From witty one-liners to knock-knock jokes, these jokes will have everyone in stitches. Enjoy these rib-tickling jokes and share them with your family and friends.
Jokes about sons-in-law have been a staple of family gatherings for generations. Whether it’s a son-in-law who is the butt of every joke or a son-in-law who is the life of the party, it’s always fun to share a few laughs at the expense of our beloved son-in-law.
So, if you’re looking for some great jokes about sons-in-law to make your family gathering a bit more enjoyable, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some of the best jokes about son-in-laws that will surely keep everyone laughing.
Best Jokes About Son in Laws
1. What did the son in law say after marrying his mother-in-law?
I’m my own grandpa!
2.What did the mother-in-law say when her son married a punk rocker?
“Well, at least he finally found someone with some edge.”
3.What do you call a son-in-law who’ll never be replaced?
An heir condition.
4. What do you call a daughter-in-law who is an engineer?
A techno daughter!
5. What did one son-in-law say to the other?
Please pass the gravy, Father!
6. What is a son-in-law’s favorite type of music?
Some like it haPLAyed.
7. What’s the difference between a good son in law and a bad son in law?
A good son-in-law remembers your birthday, while a bad one forgets his own.
8. What do you call an Italian Son-in-law?
A coupon cutter.
9. What did the tomato say to the son-in-law?
Keep your hands off my daughter!
10. How do you know when your son in law will be arriving for dinner?
When you hear his car engine backfiring.
11. What does a father-in-law call his former daughter’s husband?
“My world’s worst nightmare!”
12. What did the mother-in-law say when her son introduced his new wife to her?
“It’s about time!”
13. A father noticed his son-in-law inspecting the tomatoes in the garden and decided to make a joke. He said, “So you’re looking for worms?”
His son-in-law replied, “No Sir I’m just admiring how well your daughter grows things!”
14. Why does a son-in-law like snow?
Because they both bring clouds into the house!
15. What do you call an ex-son-in-law?
16. What do you call a son-in law who is always getting into trouble?
A repeat offender!
17. What do you call a son-in-law who never smiles?
A miserly in law.
Funny Jokes About Son-In-Laws
Whether you’re looking for a laugh or just want to lighten the mood, these jokes about son in laws are sure to bring a smile to your face.
So the next time you find yourself in an awkward situation with your son in law, take a deep breath and share one of these jokes. It’ll take the tension out of the air and make everyone smile.
18. Why do son-in-laws wear ties?
So they don’t get a hickey from the leash.
19. Why did the son-in-law cross the road?
To get away from his mother-in-law’s cooking.
20. What do you call a son-in-law who can fix anything?
21. Why did the son-in-law bring a ladder to the family reunion?
To climb up to his wife’s good graces.
22. Why did the son-in-law bring a hammer to the family reunion?
To nail down his position as the favorite.
23. Why don’t son-in-laws ever need to go to the gym?
They carry the weight of their mother-in-law’s disapproval every day.
24. What’s the difference between a son-in-law and a vulture?
The vulture waits until you’re dead to eat your flesh.
25. Why do son-in-laws love their wives’ cooking?
It’s the only way they can make her happy.
26. Why did the son-in-law bring a bottle of wine to dinner?
To help him forget his wife’s cooking.
27. Why did the son-in-law buy his mother-in-law a new hat?
So he wouldn’t have to see her face.
28. Why do son-in-laws always take their mother-in-law’s side?
It’s easier than dealing with their wife’s anger.
29. What do you call a son-in-law who can’t cook, clean, or fix anything?
30. Why did the son-in-law take his wife on a romantic getaway?
To prove to his mother-in-law that he wasn’t a cheapskate.
31. Why don’t son-in-laws ever win arguments with their wives?
They’re too busy trying to win over their mother-in-law.
32. Why did the son-in-law bring a book to the family reunion?
To avoid having to talk to his mother-in-law.
33. What do you call a son-in-law who helps with the dishes?
34. Why did the son-in-law buy his wife a new car?
To prove to his mother-in-law that he was successful.
35. What do you call a son-in-law who doesn’t have a job?
36. Why did the son-in-law wear a tuxedo to dinner?
To show his mother-in-law that he was a gentleman.
37. Why did the son-in-law bring a shovel to the family reunion?
To dig his way out of his wife’s family drama.
38. Why did the son-in-law bring a calculator to the family reunion?
To figure out how much money his mother-in-law owed him for putting up with her.
39. Why don’t son-in-laws ever get thanked for anything?
They’re too busy trying to avoid their mother-in-law’s wrath.
40. Why did the son-in-law buy his wife a diamond necklace?
To prove to his mother-in-law that he was wealthy.
Son In-Law Wedding Jokes
Are you looking for some jokes about your son-in-law? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve collected some of the best jokes about sons-in-law so you can have a good laugh.
One of the best things about having a son-in-law is that you can use jokes to make light of the situation. And if you’re lucky, your son-in-law may even be in on the joke. So let’s get started with some of the best jokes about sons-in-law.
41. What did the son-in-law say to his new in-laws on their wedding day?
“Thanks for welcoming me into your family!”
42. What did the son-in-law give his father-in-law for his birthday?
Some “son” time.
43. What did the groom say to his new father-in-law?
Thanks for making me one of the family!
44. What did the groom say when he saw his bride for the first time?
“Whoa! Talk about an upgrade!”
45. What did the groom say when he saw his son-in-law for the first time?
Wow, I can see where my daughter gets her good looks from!
46. What did the mother-in-law say when her son asked her for his daughter’s hand in marriage?
“You can have mine if I ever get it back!”
47. What did Adam say when he saw Eve on the wedding day?
That looks like trouble I can use.
48. What did the mother-in-law say to her son-in-law on his wedding day?
Don’t worry, I’ll always be here for you…as your mother in law.
49. What did the mother-in-law say to her son in law when he got married?
“Welcome to the family! We’ll find a place for you soon, don’t worry.”
50. What did the bull say when his son-in-law showed up?
I should have seen this coming!
51. Why did the son-in-law bring an extra suitcase to his wedding?
So he’d have something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue!
52. What does a son-in-law always bring with him to family gatherings?
A bag of surprises!
53. What do you call an unhappy widow?
A son-in-law curfew.
54. What’s the best thing about having a son in-law who loves to cook?
You won’t have to worry about burning dinner anymore!
55. Why did the father-in-law bring flowers to his daughter’s wedding?
So that he could let go with grace.
56. Why did the son in-law struggle to make a decision about his wedding?
He wanted it to be perfect, but every option seemed better than the last!
57. What did the groom say when his mother-in-law asked him to dance at the wedding?
“I didn’t know you knew how!”
58. Why did the son-in-law bring a belt to the wedding?
Because it was too louveny!
59. How do you make the groom’s wedding day go faster?
Ask him if he wants to get married at the end of this month instead!
Hilarious Jokes About Son in Laws
Son in law jokes are a great way to bring some light-hearted humor into a family gathering.
Whether you’re a father-in-law, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, or just a friend, these jokes are sure to get a few laughs. So, let’s get started with some of the best jokes about sons-in-law out there.
60. Why did the son-in law cross the road?
To get to his in-laws’ house!
61. What did the son-in-law say to his mother in law when she asked him why he was still single?
“I’m too picky. My standards are just like yours – impossible!”
62. “Congratulations! But who’s going to guarantee this loan?”
The young man said “Oh, that would be my father in law.”
63. Why don’t son-in-laws ever seem to get any respect?
Because they can never win an argument with the mother-in-law!
64. What is the best way for a father-in-law to describe his son-in-law?
With semaphore flags!
65. What do you call a son-in-law who never does anything?
A waiter, because he’s always saying “Yes sir”!
66. What did the mother-in-law say when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
“Well, at least it’s not my grandson!”
67. What do you call a son-in-law dressed in camouflage?
Hard to find!
68. What do you call a son in law who never takes off his shoes?
69. Why did the daughter marry her son-in-law?
Because she wanted to get in law with her son!
70. Why did the football coach make his son-in-law run laps?
To get him used to running around in circles for his daughter’s sake!
71. What’s the difference between a Son in Law and an alien?
About three million miles.
72. What do you call two son-in-laws that don’t get along?
83. Why did the son-in-law break up with his mother-in-law?
Because she kept nagging him to get a job!
84. Why don’t son-in-laws ever get jokes?
Because they’re always a step behind.
75. What do you call a son-in-law who’s seen too much?
76. What did the son in law say when asked to give his opinion on a painting?
“I don’t know much about art, but I know what my mother-in-law said!”
77. What do you call a son in law who is always late to family gatherings?
88. What did the son-in-law say after he backed into his father in law’s car?
Oops, I married into this one!
You might also like:
- 80+ Jokes About Oatmeal with Puns
- 120+ Jokes About Being Thicc
- 100+ Jokes About Skateboarding
- 88+ Jokes About Smoothies with Quotes
- 80+ Jokes About Rhode Island with puns
Jokes about son-in-laws can be a sensitive and divisive topic. While some may see them as harmless humor, others may perceive them as disrespectful and insulting. It is essential to consider the feelings of all parties involved and to exercise empathy and respect in our interactions with others.
A good sense of humor is undoubtedly a valuable trait, but it should never come at the expense of someone else’s dignity or well-being. Ultimately, the key to maintaining healthy and positive relationships with our loved ones, including our sons-in-law, is to approach all interactions with kindness, understanding, and mutual respect.