Summer is here and it’s time to take a dip in the pool! Kids love the water, and even better, they love to splash around and tell jokes. Pool jokes are especially fun, since they often involve silly puns or wordplay. Whether you’re at the beach, a lake, or just in your backyard, pool jokes are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
So, to help you get started, here are some of the funniest pool jokes for kids. From classic puns to silly one-liners, these jokes will definitely make a splash at your next pool party!
Funny Pool Jokes for Kids
1.What was the reason for the teacher dipping her finger in the pool?
To check the water temperature!
2. Which swimming stroke is preferred by polar bears?
The Blubber-fly stroke!
3. What is the reason behind spiders’ proficiency in swimming?
They possess webbed feet!
4. Why don’t vegetarians participate in swimming competitions?
They can’t stand meat!
5. How do you greet a swimmer?
By waving at them!
6. Why are elephants always able to swim?
They have trunks that double as a swim aid!
7. What is the most beneficial exercise for swimmers?
8. What footwear did Cinderella wear when swimming?
9. What are the preferred swimming spots for ghosts?
The Dead Sea or Lake Eerie!
10. A palindrome is a word that looks the same backward and upside down. Can you think of one?
Swimming is an example.
11. What made the teacher jump into the water?
She wanted to test its temperature!
12. How do swimmers get clean after swimming?
They rinse off in the shower or wash up in the locker room.
13. Why do dolphins stick to saltwater environments?
Pepper irritates their eyes and nose!
14. Do you know where ghosts like to go for a swim?
Lake Eerie is one of their favorite spots!
15. Can you think of a fun stroke to use when spreading butter on toast?
Try the BUTTER-fly stroke!
16. Why did the swimmer travel back in time?
To compete in the backstroke during the Olympic games!
17. What is a great exercise for swimmers?
Doing pull-ups in the pool!
18. Do you know where zombies love to take a dip?
The Dead Sea is their go-to spot!
19. Where do fish store their money?
In their riverbank accounts!
20. Which stroke do sheep enjoy doing in the water?
The backstroke, of course!
21. What kind of footwear did Cinderella wear when she went swimming?
Glass flippers, just like her glass slippers!
22. Why don’t vegetarians participate in swimming competitions?
They don’t like to “meet” their competitors.
23. How come elephants are great swimmers?
They always have their trunks with them!
Swimming Jokes One Liner
24. If you want to swim faster, make sure to finish your pasta.
25. Elephants are always swim-ready with their trunks.
26. I avoid swimmers’ parties because they always have pool noodles.
27. The vegetarian couldn’t become a competitive swimmer due to swimming meats.
28. Classical musicians prefer doing Back strokes while swimming.
29. My backstroke impressed the judges.
30. My swim instructor recommends doing pull-ups regularly.
31. Don’t swim in The Dead Sea, zombies love it.
32. These swimming puns are perfect for a summer pool party.
33. I’m allergic to pepper, so I prefer to swim in saltwater.
34. When I left the ocean after swimming, it just waved goodbye.
35. The swimmer claimed he went back in time doing backstroke.
36. Swimmers store their cash in the river bank.
37. Swimmers pooled their resources for a vacation.
38. Butterflies are the best insect swimmers.
39. Chickens only swim in a clockwise direction.
40. Gardeners excel at swimming with their great seed times.
41. A swim coach and a dentist would be a great pair since they both use drills.
42. Swimmers never buy shower products from salesmen, as they always wash up on shore.
43. A fish once swam so fast that it hit a wall and said, “Dam.”
44. Swimming can be both hard and easy, it all deep-ends.
45. Dark chocolate is a no-go for swimmers since studies show it reduces the chances of stroke.
Knock Knock Jokes about Swimming
46. Knock, knock!
The water you are waiting for? Let’s go swimming!
47. Knock, knock!
Annette has another lap and we’ll be done with our swim.
48. Knock, knock!
Dolphinately time to get in the pool.
49. Knock, knock!
Tide-ous work swimming laps, but it’s worth it for the exercise!
50. Knock, knock!
Flipper over and let’s do some backstroke.
51. Knock knock.
Swim faster, or we’ll be late for our lesson!
52. Knock knock.
Pool your pants up, your swimsuit is showing!
53. Knock knock.
Wet your whistle and let’s swim some laps!
54. Knock knock!
That’s the sound of a swimmer beating the competition in their lane!
55. Knock knock!
Swimming Pool who?
The swimming pool is open, come on in and join the fun!
56. Knock, knock.
Nemo-body knows how to swim better than me!
57. Knock, knock!
Aqueduct me to a pool please cause I’m so ready to swim!
58. Knock knock!
Lane swim for two minutes and you don’t even break a sweat!
59. Knock Knock!
Lyle, jump in the pool – it’s time to swim!
60. Knock Knock!
Isla swimming in the deep end or are you just gonna stand here and watch me float around?
61. Knock knock!
Sharky swimming pool or please get out!
62. Knock, Knock!
See you at the beach for a swim!
63. Knock knock!
Lido tells you a swimming joke!
64. Knock knock!
Swimmie would be a pretty boring game of tag if it wasn’t for your funny jokes!
75. Knock knock!
Ache if you don’t let me finish swimming this lap!
76. Knock knock!
Intertidal zone go swim or you’ll be late!
77. Knock knock!
Fiji swim faster than I do-ohhhh
78. Knock, knock!
You’re welcome – Thank you for swimming with me today!
Swimming Jokes for Adults
79. What made the swimmer’s ears turn red?
She was all ears underwater!
80. Why did the lifeguard go to art school?
To learn how to draw attention!
81. How do fish stay in shape?
They do scale-ups!
82. Why did the frog refuse to swim in the pond?
He was afraid of being toad away!
83. What do you call a swimmer who’s always on time?
A stroke of punctuality!
84. Why did the swimmer refuse to swim in the ocean?
She didn’t want to be caught in a current event!
85. Why did the swimmer wear two watches?
One for lap time and the other for swim time!
86. Why do ducks make terrible swimmers?
They always quack under pressure!
87. What do you call a mermaid who loves to swim but hates getting her hair wet?
A dryad of the sea!
88. Why did the swimmer bring a pencil to the pool?
To do the crawl-stroke!
89. Why do squirrels float on their backs while swimming?
So their nuts don’t get wet!
90. What type of race can never be won on foot?
A swimming race.
91. What is the preferred swimming style of polar bears?
The blubber-fly stroke!
92. What do you call a swimmer who just ended a romantic relationship?
Single and pool-less
93. What brand of detergent do swimmers use to clean their wetsuits?
Tide – the ultimate cleaner for aquatic athletes!
94. Which type of dive is favored by infantrymen?
The cannon-ball dive!
95. What is yellow and unable to swim?
A school bus filled with kids.
96. What breed of dog loves to swim?
The Scuba Dooby Doo!
97. When a fish swims into a concrete wall, what is the first thing it thinks?
98. How do you convince elephants to take a dip in the water?
Remind them they already have their trunks on!
99. What happens when Poseidon swims too far?
He gets ocean splints!
100. Did you hear about the math teacher who went skinny-dipping in a lake?
She emerged wearing an algae bra!
102. What do you call a dog that can’t swim?
A land rover.
103. Why are lifeguards present at Olympic swimming events?
To be prepared for any swimmer who suffers a stroke.
104. What is the preferred habitat for electric eels to swim in?
105. What do you call a tiny pole that can swim?
106. How can you determine if a swimming pool is suitable for diving?
It all “depends” on its depth.
Best Pool Jokes for Kids
If you’re looking for a way to get your kids laughing and having fun at the pool this summer, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up the best pool jokes for kids that are sure to get a few laughs and bring a smile to their faces.
107. What do you call a swimmer who doesn’t wear goggles?
A sight for sore eyes!
108. What do you get when you cross a pool with a trampoline?
A splash bounce!
109. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
110. What do you call a pool party with no food?
111. Why don’t ducks swim in the deep end of the pool?
Because they’re afraid they’ll quack under pressure!
112. What do you get when you mix a pool with a skateboard?
113. What do you call a lazy swimmer?
A pool float!
114. What do you call a swimming pool with no water?
A hole in the ground!
115. What do you call a frog that loves to swim?
A pool hopper!
116. Why did the boy bring a ladder to the pool?
He wanted to dive into the deep end!
117. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the pool and realized it was about to get sauced!
118. Why did the grape go to the pool?
To get a little raisin!
119. Why did the kid wear a tutu to the pool?
She wanted to do some pool ballet!
120. What do you call a swimming pool that has no walls?
A pool of thought!
121. Why did the chicken cross the pool?
To get to the other slide!
122. What do you call a pool party with no food?
A pool party-pooper!
123. Why did the boy bring a ladder to the swimming pool?
To dive into the deep end!
124. Why did the swimmer wear two swimsuits?
Because he wanted to be double cool!
125. Why don’t scientists trust atoms in swimming pools?
Because they make up everything!
126. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay, they would be bagels!
127. What kind of music do astronauts listen to while swimming?
128. Why did the grape go to the swimming pool?
Because it wanted to turn into a raisin!
129. What do you call a pool party with ghosts?
A haunting pool party!
Dirty Swimming Jokes
130. Why did the diver always go to the deep sea?
He wanted to explore the depths.
131. How did the community manage to build a pool?
They combined their funds and efforts.
132. Why did the swimmer switch to vaping?
To improve his lung capacity.
133. Why did the avant-garde refuse to swim in the pool?
It was too conventional!
134. What do you call a dolphin that can swim at an incredible speed?
A turbo dolphin!
135. Where do mermaids prefer to swim?
In the Coral Sea!
136. What does an online search engine use when swimming?
137. Why are otters so skilled at swimming?
Because they have webbed paws!
138. Why were the elephants not allowed to use the pool?
Because they couldn’t keep their trunks out of the water!
139. What type of pony is a proficient swimmer?
A water pony!
140. What’s the similarity between a dentist and a swimming instructor?
They both teach proper techniques.
141. Why do they prefer non-swimmers in the Navy?
They have better chances of survival if the ship sinks.
142. Why did the swimmer put on earplugs?
So they could enjoy a peaceful swim.
143. How does a shark accelerate its swimming speed?
With its powerful tail!
144. Why do mermaids never need swimsuits?
They are born with natural attire!
145. What is the name of a bird that loves to swim?
146. What do you call a swimmer who struggles with coordination?
A clumsy stroke!
147. What is the name of a fish that snores while sleeping?
148. How can you change a goldfish’s color to red?
You can’t! It’s genetically impossible.
149. Why did the swim coach reject the idea of training his team at the Dead Sea?
He was worried about their safety due to the high salt concentration.
150. Why did the competitive swimmer refuse to train at Lake Eerie?
He was spooked by its creepy ambiance!
151. How can you add some fun to a swimming pool?
By installing a water slide!
152. What is a swimmer’s nightmare?
A fish without fins!
- Meatball Jokes for Kids with Puns
- Best Cowboy Jokes for Kids
- Funny Gingerbread Jokes for Kids
- Funny Sloth Jokes for Kids
- Funny Nature Jokes for Kids
- Best Mermaid Jokes for Kid
- Best Ninja Jokes for Kids
We hope these pool jokes for kids will bring a smile to your family’s faces this summer. Whether you’re at the beach, the lake, or your own backyard pool, make sure to bring these funny jokes with you for some extra summer fun.