Discover a delightful collection of funny Long Nose Jokes and the best long nose puns that are sure to crack you up! From witty wordplay to clever quips, these jokes centered around long noses are perfect for both kids and adults.
Embrace the joy of humor as you explore the amusing world of long nose humor that will leave you with a smile on your face.
Big Nose Jokes One Liner
Looking for a good laugh? Check out our collection of funny long nose jokes with one liners that are guaranteed to have you in stitches. Don’t miss out!
1. Why did the man with a big nose keep his money in his nose? Because he wanted to keep a booger bank!
2. What do you call a person with a big nose who is also a famous musician? A Nose-tradamus!
3. Why was the man with a big nose kicked out of the car wash? He kept using his nose to sniff out the wax!
4. What’s the best way to compliment someone with a big nose? Tell them their nose is “nosetalgic” – it’s reminiscent of the classic Pinocchio nose!
5. What do you call a person with a big nose who is also a professional wine taster? A Nosologist!
6. Why did the man with a big nose start a circus act? Because he was tired of people saying he looked like a clown!
7. What do you call a person with a big nose who is also an Olympic athlete? A Noserunner!
8. Why was the man with a big nose hired to be a security guard? Because he had a nose for trouble!
9. What do you call a person with a big nose who is also a stand-up comedian? A Noseriously funny person!
10. Why did the man with a big nose go on a diet? Because his nose was tired of carrying all that weight around!
11. Why did Big Nose get kicked out of the clown college? Because his nose kept popping the balloons!
12. Did you hear about the guy who thought Big Nose’s nose was a shortcut? He tried to walk through it!
13. Why does Big Nose make a terrible spy? Because he’s always sniffing out trouble!
14. Why did Big Nose go to the plastic surgeon? To get a nose job… and they had to add on a new wing to the building!
15. What do you call Big Nose’s nose on a hot summer day? A personal misting device!
16. How does Big Nose smell? Terrible!
17 . Why is it impossible for your nose to measure 14 inches in length? Because then it would transform into a foot!
18. Why are individuals with sizable noses always at the forefront? Because they’re consistently a few steps ahead!
19. Why was the substantial nose a master at playing hide and seek? It effortlessly located the most optimal hiding spots!
20. What is the reason behind individuals from Jewish descent having notable nasal structures? The fact that air is freely accessible plays a part.
21. How would you address an individual with a sizable orange nose? With utmost respect. We shouldn’t treat someone as inferior based on their physical characteristics.
Best Long Nose Jokes
Get ready for some belly laughs with our collection of side-splitting long nose jokes. You won’t be able to hold back the laughter!
22. Why did Big Nose break up with his girlfriend? She said his nose was too big… and he couldn’t take it on the chin!
23. Why did the long-nosed man go to the bank? He wanted to make a “snout” deposit!
24. What did the long-nosed man say when he couldn’t find his glasses? “I nose they’re around here somewhere!”
25. How do you know if someone has a long nose? They’re always sticking it into other people’s business!
26. What did one long-nosed person say to the other? “Let’s have a nose-to-nose conversation!”
27. Why did the long-nosed man become a detective? He had a knack for “sniffing” out clues!
28. Why did the long-nosed man become a chef? He was a pro at “picking” the best ingredients!
29. What do you call a long-nosed person in a car? The driver, of course! They have the best “nose” for the road!
30. How do long-nosed people greet each other? They say, “Long time, no nose!”
31. What did the long-nosed man say when he won the lottery? “Finally, I can afford a nose job!”
32. Why was the long-nosed man always invited to parties? He had a “nose” for fun!
33. How does a long-nosed person drink tea? They sip it through their “snout”!
34. What did the long-nosed person say to the bee? “Buzz off! Your stinger has nothing on my nose!”
35. What did the long-nosed person say to the short-nosed person? “Nose to meet you!”
36. Why did the long-nosed person become a weather forecaster? They were great at “sniffing” out the upcoming conditions!
37. How did the long-nosed person become a successful singer? They had a natural talent for “nosing” the right pitch!
38. Why did the long-nosed person become an archaeologist? They loved digging up “snout” artifacts from the past!
39. What did the long-nosed person say to the barber? “Just a little off the nose, please!”
40. How do long-nosed people measure distances? They use their noses as the ultimate “ruler”!
41. What’s a long-nosed person’s favorite game? “Pin the nose on the donkey”!
42. Why did the long-nosed person become an astronaut? They wanted to explore the universe “nose” first
43. Why does Big Nose never need a GPS? Because he can always follow his nose!
44. Did you hear about the guy who went to a Big Nose party? He brought a pair of sunglasses… and he still got blinded by the light!
45. What do you get when you cross Big Nose with a bat? Sonar detection in stereo!
46. What did one nose say to the other nose? “You smell something fishy around here?”
47. Why was the nose running? It was trying to catch up with the face!
48. How does a nose say grace before a meal? It offers a “nose-ter” of thanks!
49. Why did the nose join a band? It wanted to make some “sniff-tastic” music!
Funny Jokes About Big Noses
Explore the history and evolution of long nose jokes and their impact on comedy from Cyrano to Pinocchio. Discover the art of making people laugh with a simple joke!
50. Why do people with big noses always have a good sense of smell? Because they can sniff out all the good jokes!
51. Why did the big-nosed clown retire? He couldn’t get his nose out of his own way!
52. Why do big-nosed people never need to buy a nose hair trimmer? Their nose hair is already out of control!
53. What’s the difference between a big nose and a runny nose? With a big nose, you need a tissue. With a runny nose, you need a bulldozer!
54. What do you call a big-nosed ghost? Boo-honker!
55. Why did the elephant want to trade trunks with a big-nosed person? Because the grass is always greener on the other nose!
56. Why did the man with the big nose refuse to get a nose job? He didn’t want to change the size of his face.
57. How do you know someone with a big nose is lying? Their nose keeps growing!
58. Did you hear about the guy who got a nose transplant? He ended up with two big noses instead of one!
59. What do you call a man with a big nose and a bad cold? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!
60. Why did the nose cross the road? To get away from all the big nose jokes!
61. What’s the difference between a snowman and a man with a big nose? The snowman has a carrot for a nose, while the man with a big nose has a whole garden up there!
62. How many big-nosed people does it take to change a light bulb? None, they just use their noses to light up the room!
63. Did you hear about the guy who was mistaken for Pinocchio because of his big nose? He ended up having a real identity crisis!
64. Why do elephants have big noses? Because they have big trunks!
65. What’s the best way to get over being self-conscious about your big nose? Embrace it, and make it a part of your personality!
66. Why do gorillas boast substantial noses? Their fingers demand matching proportions!
67. What do you call a person with a sizable orange nose? A gentleman who deserves respect despite his physical appearance.
68. What do protesters and individuals with prominent noses share? They both know how to make a statement!
69. Why are jokes about big nostrils considered inappropriate? They hit too close to home!
70. Who possesses a large nose and clairvoyant abilities? Nostrildamus, the fortune-telling maestro!
71. What’s another term for the face of someone with a sizable nose? The epicenter of a Q-tip obsession!
72. Did you hear about the kid with a prominent nose in the par? He resembles a Muppet reject, waiting to find his stage.
Big nose jokes memes
73. Why did the elephant wear a big nose ring? To keep his trunk from dragging on the ground.
74. What do you call a person with a big nose and a small brain? A schnozberry.
75. What do you call a person with a big nose and a big heart? A schnozberry lover.
76. What do you call a fish with a big nose? A snot rocket!
77. Why did Pinocchio always win at hide-and-seek? Because his big nose always gave him away!
78. Why do elephants never forget? Because they have big noses to remember everything!
79. Why did Pinocchio want a big nose? Because the bigger the nose, the more lies he could tell!
80. Why did the nose refuse to join the circus? It didn’t want to be the elephant’s competition!
81. Why did the nose run away from the face? Because it couldn’t stand being looked down upon anymore!
82. What do you call a person with a really big nose? A nosy parker!
83. Why was the nose so happy? Because it got to smell the roses all day!
84. What did one big nose say to the other big nose? “You smell what I’m cooking?”
85. Why did the big nose cross the road? To get to the other scent!
86. Why do people with big noses always win? They have a nose for success!
87. Why do people with big noses love rollercoasters? They enjoy the extra wind resistance!
88. What’s the difference between a nose and a nose job? One is big and beautiful, the other is small and fake!
89. Why don’t elephants use cologne? Because they already have big noses to smell good!
90. Why do vampires avoid people with big noses? They don’t want to risk getting a garlic overdose!
91. Why did the circus clown have a big nose? To get some extra laughs and honks!
Big nose jokes Reddit
92. What did the nose say to the finger? Stop picking on me!
93. Why did the nose always win the race? It had a great sense of smell!
94. How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it with your nose!
95. Why did the nose go to art school? It wanted to become a “sno-sa.”
96. Why did the nose go to the party? It wanted to be the “scent” of attention!
97. What’s a nose’s favorite type of math? Nose subtraction!
What’s a nose’s favorite board game? Sniff-opoly!
98. How do you keep your nose from running? Hide its shoes!
99. Why was the nose always in the middle of everything? It had to “nose” around!
100. What did the nose say to the hat? You go on ahead, and I’ll “nose” around here!
101. Why did the nose bring a ladder to the bar? It wanted to reach new “heights”!
102. Why did the nose refuse to wear glasses? It didn’t want to be framed!
103. How did the nose make friends? It always “sniffed” out the good ones!
103. Why did the nose join a theater group? It wanted to be in the “nosetalgic” plays!
104. How did the nose become a detective? It had a great “scent” of intuition!
105. What did one nose say to the other nose at Christmas? “Scents” of humor and joy!
106. Why did the nose become a musician? It had a great “sniff” for melodies!
107. How did the nose feel after a workout? It was “nose”-sore!
108. Why did the nose become a gardener? It loved to “sniff” out the flowers!
109. How do you make a nose smile? You “tickle” it with a feather!
110. Why did the nose visit the doctor? It was feeling “stuffy”!
Clean Long Nose Jokes
111. Why did the elephant have a long nose? Because it wanted to sniff out all the clean long nose jokes!
112. How can you tell if a man has a long nose? By looking at his feet – if they’re big too, then his nose is just in proportion!
113. Why did the giraffe have such a long neck and nose? So it could reach the top shelf in the library and read all the clean long nose joke books!
114. What’s the difference between a nose and a piano? You can play tunes on a piano, but you can only blow your nose!
115. Why did the duck cross the road? To get to the other side of the street where all the clean long nose jokes were waiting for him!
116. How did the long-nosed rabbit win the race? It had an advantage with its exceptional sniffing ability to find the juiciest carrots along the way!
long nose jokes can be a lighthearted way to bring some humor into our lives. Whether you’re looking to entertain friends or lighten the mood at work, long nose jokes can provide a good laugh.
So why not add some amusement to your day by sharing a few of these jokes with others? Check out our collection of long nose jokes and bring some joy into your interactions.
You might also like: