Panda jokes —it’s the perfect way to add some fun and laughter to your child’s day. After all, pandas are one of the most beloved and iconic animals in the world, so it makes sense that kids would love jokes about them.
So if you’re looking for some laughs for your little one, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best panda jokes for kids that will have them in fits of laughter.
Funny Panda Jokes for Kids
1. What is a panda’s preferred color scheme for rolling down a hill?
Alternating black and white, of course!
2. Why does a sunburned panda look black, white, and red all over?
Because its fur is black and white, and its skin is red from the sunburn.
3. Why do pandas exclusively wear fur coats?
Because denim jackets don’t suit them very well.
4. What is the reason pandas enjoy watching old movies?
They’re usually in black and white, just like the pandas themselves.
5. What happened at the zoo party?
It turned into panda-monium!
6. Who is the most immature bear around?
Peter Panda, of course!
7. How did the panda lose its meal?
It was “bamboozled” out of it.
8. What did the panda say after being forced out of its natural environment?
“This is un-bear-able!”
9. What happens when a panda gets stuck in a revolving door?
It goes round and round in black and white.
10. What cooking utensil does a panda use?
A pan, obviously!
11. Why do pandas keep buying bamboo?
They must really believe in the stock.
12. What do pandas snack on during Halloween?
13. Why is “panda” such an easy word to spell?
All you need are the letters P and A.
14. How do pandas travel to the hospital?
In a bamboo-lance, naturally.
15. What kind of socks do bears wear?
They don’t wear socks, they have bare feet!
16. What happens when you cross a panda with a harp?
You get a bear-faced lyre.
17. How do pandas scare each other on Halloween?
By shouting “bam-BOO!”
18. What is the primary reason why pandas are endangered?
They depend on bamboo shoots, which are becoming scarcer and scarcer.
19. What happened when two pandas got into a fight?
They both ended up with “bamboo boots.”
20. What does a panda call its significant other?
21. What is the preferred accessory for a panda bank robber?
A pandana, of course!
22. What is a panda’s favorite breakfast?
Panda-cakes, without a doubt.
Panda Knock Knock Jokes
Panda jokes are the perfect way to lighten up any day. Kids love animals and they love jokes, so why not combine the two? From silly puns to corny riddles, here’s a collection of panda jokes that will make kids giggle.
23. Knock, knock.
Panda better hurry up or I’m gonna eat it!
24. Knock, knock.
Pandamondo was my surprise when I saw the panda!
25. Knock, knock.
Pandas – I thought you wanted to hear a unique panda joke!
26. Knock knock
Panda, it would be great if you heard this joke before!
27. Knock, knock.
Panda-monium is breaking out, open up!
28. Knock, knock.
Don’t cry, it’s just a panda.
29. Knock, knock.
Alpaca the suitcase, you load up the pandas!
30. Knock, knock.
Owls the bamboo today? I hope the pandas are eating it all up!
31. Knock knock.
Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to say bamboo.
32. Knock knock!
Panda chin up, it’s gonna be ok!
33. Knock knock!
Panda-low me and I’ll tell you another panda joke!
34. Knock, knock
BO: Who’s knocking?
JOE: It’s me, Joe.
BO: Joe who?
JOE: Joe Mama! Just kidding, it’s actually Joe Smith. Can I come in?
35. Knock knock.
Panda Boo, now you tell a joke!
36. Knock knock.
Pandas were meant to ruin the world, but they just can’t find a way out of me!
37. Knock! Knock!
Picasso you, open the door or not?
38. Knock! Knock!
Captain your attention, I have something important to say!
39. Knock! Knock!
Don’t cry, it’s just a joke!
40. Knock! Knock!
Juno, how long have I been knocking on this door?
41. Knock! Knock!
Pizza on Earth, good will to all!
42. Knock! Knock!
Figs the doorbell, it’s broken!
43. Knock! Knock!
Yoda man who can’t open a door?
44. Knock! Knock!
Candice door open or what?
Cute Panda Puns
45. Bamboo shoots put pandas at risk, endangering their existence.
46. Bamboo-lances are used to transport pandas to hospitals in need.
47. Two pandas engaged in a brawl and ended up with injuries, bamboo boots.
48. A special nickname for a panda’s girlfriend is bam-boo.
49. When pandas attempt to rob banks, they wear bandanas as a disguise.
50. Two pandas who are not exactly close friends are merely acquaintances.
51. Panda-cakes are a preferred breakfast dish among panda bears.
52. Being forced to leave their natural habitat is unbearable for pandas.
53. When pandas fall ill, they take panadol to alleviate their symptoms.
54. The panda-creas is a bear’s favorite part of their body.
55. Wishing someone a stu-panda-ous day is a fun way to brighten their day.
56. Pandas use a pan to cook their meals, and it’s not a secret.
57. Leather jackets are not suitable for pandas, who look better in fur coats.
58. The word “panda” only requires two letters, P and A.
59. The distance between a panda and a polar bear is around 1,000 miles.
60. Some pandas tell jokes that are unbearable and not funny at all.
61. A stuttering panda’s story is worth retelling because it’s cute.
62. Independent pandas prefer walking on their own.
63. One panda claimed never to have met a herbivore.
64. Pandas are known to be lazy and tend to do the bare minimum.
65. Watching old movies is enjoyable for pandas because they’re in black and white.
66. Witnessing a panda rolling down a hill results in a black-white-black-white pattern.
67. Naughty pandas standing in the corner of a room are black and white and hard to miss.
68. A panda stuck in a revolving door is the cause of its black-and-white spinning.
Best Panda Jokes for Kids
Whether it’s a school lunchroom or a family gathering, these little gems of humor can really lighten the mood. And, even though panda bears are typically thought of as being shy and reserved creatures, these jokes prove that they can sometimes be quite playful and even a bit mischievous.
So, if you’re looking for some fun and laughter that the whole family can enjoy, look no further than these panda jokes for kids. Read on to discover some of the funniest panda jokes around!
69. How can a sick panda recover quickly?
By taking panadol!
70. If you ask a bear about its favorite body part, what will it say?
71. What distinguishes pandas from polar bears?
A distance of around one thousand miles.
72. What is said about a panda who walks alone a lot?
That she’s very independent!
73. What is black, white, and blue?
A melancholy panda.
74. What is black and white with red spots?
A panda with chickenpox.
75. What is black and white and striped?
A panda wearing pajamas.
76. What do pandas and zebras have in common?
They are both predominantly black and white.
77. What does a panda say before departing?
“I’ll be white black.”
78. What do you call a toothless bear?
A gummy bear!
79. Why do panda bears have a hairy coat?
For fur protection.
80. What did the panda say after checking its GPS?
“Let me get my bearings!”
81. What’s a panda’s favorite thing to draw?
A self-portrait with its paw.
82. What’s a panda’s favorite dessert?
83. What did the mama bear say when her cub made a mess?
“Did I raise you to be a barbarian?!”
84. What’s a panda’s favorite after-school activity?
85. How do pandas like to travel?
86. What did the panda say to its friend with a bad haircut?
“Don’t worry, it’s not furever. Besides, I barely notice a difference.”
87. What did the pessimistic panda say?
“It’s just not pawsible!”
88. What do you call a male panda?
89. What happens when a panda eats NH4+?
90. What beverage do pandas drink?
Kids Jokes about Panda
91. How do pandas get to the doctor’s office?
They ride in a bamboo ambulance.
92. What essentials do pandas bring on their camping trips?
They pack only the bare necessities.
93. What do you call a perpetually young bear?
A Peter Pan-da.
94. What kitchen tool does a panda use to make breakfast?
A pan, obviously.
95. What’s black and white, fast, and has wheels?
A roller-skating panda.
96. Why did the panda miss out on dinner?
It got bamboozled.
97. Why do pandas enjoy old movies?
Because they’re black and white, just like them.
98. What’s black and white and plays the drums loudly?
A noisy panda band.
99. Do pandas wear socks?
No, they have bare feet.
100. What bounces and is black and white?
A bouncing ball that looks like a panda.
101. Why did the pandas in the food fight end up with injuries?
They all got bambooboos.
102. What’s black and white and sunburned?
A panda who spent too long in the sun.
103. What’s black and white and solid as a rock?
A panda stuck in cement.
104. What’s black and white and trapped in a revolving door?
A confused panda.
105. Why was the baby bear spoiled?
Because its mother always panda’d to its needs.
106. What kind of party did the bears throw last night?
A wild and crazy panda-monium.
107. What’s black and white, has a trunk, and four legs?
Two pandas on vacation.
108. What stands in the corner and is black and white?
A misbehaving panda.
109. What’s a panda’s biggest regret in life?
It never got a colored selfie.
- Funny Penguin Jokes for Kids
- Funny Olympic Jokes for Kids
- Funny Rain Jokes for Kids
- Polar Bear Jokes for Kids
- Octopus Jokes for Kids
- Moon Jokes for Kids
- Best Ninja Jokes for Kids
These Panda jokes for Kids are sure to bring a smile to your face! With fun and silly jokes like these, your kids can learn more about pandas while having some fun.
Whether they’re sharing them at school or with their friends, these jokes will be sure to bring some laughter and joy. So get ready to smile and laugh with these funny panda jokes!